Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Naruto Zen

This is my Dream Naruto Game!
Naruto ZEN:
PS3 Game
Multi-Player
Online Battles
Includes all the Naruto Characters shown to the Series
Up to 210 Characters Available!
With a RPG Naruto World with no Stops all over the Naruto World from Konoha to The Hidden Sand village,and more with no walls kinda like Grand theft auto.
And you can play as any Character like if you pick Zabuza you play as zabuza as a child growing up in the mist village.
With a free Akatsuki robe and and a Hidden leaf headband with every purchase of the game

Lol would be awesome of a naruto game that you can choose over 210 characters and start at them at their village growing up and changing their life.
KisameIsNotSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: Naruto Zen

Sounds like a great idea for a game.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Pretty cool, but there aren't as many characters as that in NarutoVerse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori Hatori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also add Custom character creation!!!
(o)) "Tobi is a good boy! : ] -Tobi
/ ||| \ -Put this on your sig if you like Tobi!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to see my shinobi ninja, Sasori Hatori
Go
to read my fanfic
Sasori Hatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That wold be an awesome game.

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i agree
shikimaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream, game, multi, naruto, zen