Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Official Play Center!

Ok, so, here's the deal: I thought it would be kinda fun if we made our own thread specifically for playing the game in, where you could challenge other forum members and have a sanctioned match.

Here are the basic rules:

#1 You play in front of your computer, in this thread. It's good to pick dates beforehand, so matches aren't interrupted. Post to ask for a match, and suggest a date.

#2 If you can get a third party to judge, that'd be very good. However, as this section doesn't see much action, you may just have to play it out between you and your opponent. If you have questions, then post them in the stickied question thread. ^_^

#3 Remember to be fair, and not cheat. Since we can't catch you, it's really more of an honor thing, but I guarantee this: if you do cheat, eventually no one will play you. So, play by the rules.

That's about it. All other forum rules apply.

I'll make a list below of players, and you guys can just kinda do what you want. You can chat here if you wish, but not during a match. So, make sure to check and see if there have been any recent matches before posting, as you may interrupt someone, and that isn't nice.

Just ask if you want to be added to the list. I'll place the number of wins a player has taken next to their username. ^^

Players:

ItachiAnbu (0)
sarutobi17 (0)
kage karasu (0)

This may start slow, but I hope once we get a few more members, we can really get rolling! See you on the battlefield!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 12-02-2009 at 04:08 PM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Play Center!

this sounds cool i'll join the thread.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YES IVE BEEN WAITING 4 THIS!!!! who wants at me saturday just gimme a time
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to play, but I don't know if I play correctly, I follow the rules but since I have only ever played with another person, I am unsure of my combos.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i would like to play against someone i just need to restudy the game rules,i only remember a few.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 12-01-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
kage karasu
Genin

review the rules then come back to me with a time and a day and weel get this under way

_//\\

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok i will.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:28 AM   #8
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Shall I add you all to the list?

Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
kage karasu
Genin

add me to the list. i wanna duel you more than anyone here!!!

_//\\

Old 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya add me to the list.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #11
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage karasu View Post
add me to the list. i wanna duel you more than anyone here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
ya add me to the list.
Sweet, you're both on.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
kage karasu
Genin

when?

_//\\

Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #13
Yukinari
Chunin Exam Participant

Yukinari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what exactly are you guys playiing?
Old 12-04-2009, 01:28 PM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
what exactly are you guys playiing?
The Naruto CCG.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
kage karasu
Genin

someone give me a time then ill be all set. as long as its not tommorow then im good.

_//\\

Old 12-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i'm ready to battle sunday or after that.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
kage karasu
Genin

gimme an exact time sunday and your on. oh what time zone are you? im eastern

_//\\

Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh i wasn't on yesterday,but my timezone is moutian.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
kage karasu
Genin

give me a new day and time and ill be waiting.

_//\\

Old 12-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok how about tomorrow at five?