Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Jiraya VS Itachi & Kisame

No restrictions, at all.
I want to know who wins if they had actually fought in that hotel.
Sage mode, Samehada merging, Mangekyo Sharingan...everything is fair game.

Then who wins when you add Pre Naruto. Then add Pre Sasuke as well.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
Darui
Freshmen Academy Student

Darui is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Jiraya VS Itachi & Kisame

I think that Itachi could beat Jiraya by himself. Putting Kisame, who is considered the beast without tails, with him is just down right mean. Itachi would get him with Mangekyo Sharingan and Jiraya would never get out because he is bad a genjutsu. This is not even close to a win for Jiraya. Pre-Naruto would not help because he was practically useless without the nine tailed fox and the sharigan can control it. Also, pre-Sasuke would probably be defeated within the first minute if Itachi took things seriously.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Unfortunately Jiraiya, Naruto, and Sasuke lose. Sage Mode requires alot of prep time and although Mangekyo Sharingan also has its drawbacks, once Jiraiya is hit with Tsukuyomi it would be over. Naruto couldn't enter tailed beast mode due to Samehada, and we all know what happens to Sasuke so in short Jiraiya's squad gets ROFLstomped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Jiraiya can probably beat them solo, but I doubt he can beat both of them at the same time, since they can make distractions for each other.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
Jinchiruuki

Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya? I'd give it to Itachi and Kisame. Kisame is great at taijutsu and Samehada would eat any chance of Jiraiya going SM. Itachi's Amaterasu would own any of Jiraiya's summons. Only chance he would have is Shadow Clone and run away to get the Toad Song Genjutsu going after SM, at that point he could win but without SM he would get stomped.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
Aaron uchia
Chunin Exam Participant

Aaron uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron uchia Send a message via AIM to Aaron uchia Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron uchia

Well to say jiriya can beat kisame but itachi idk cause itachi has MS
Food= chiken ramen steak burgers fries
Clan= Famous/Infamous Uchiha Clan
Family= Dad,Mom,Itachi
Old 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi and Kisame stomp; even with Naruto and Sasuke in there.

First off, Itachi would try to get in a good Genjutsu. Being cocky Naruto, he'd get caught in it like in Shippuden. While that's going on, Kisame holds them off with water Jutsu. Jiraiya preps for Sage Mode, and Sasuke gets caught in water.

Naruto's screwed, Itachi finishes him off with a good Fire Style Jutsu. Then he joins in the fight. Jiraiya's about to go Sage Mode, but Itachi attacks Jiraiya's Ma and Pa toads to halt it.

Kisame merges because he knows somethings happening, and has Itachi get far, far away. Itachi does so. Jiraiya goes for Itachi, but Kisame creates his little underwater world. Jiraiya's screwed; he can't use much Jutsu. Kisame is Supersonic in the water, so all he has to do is repeatedly attack Jiraiya. Sasuke gets up and tries to breath, not being able to use Jutsu because he has only Fire and Lightning Jutsu, which both don't work underwater, and Kisame uses Water Jutsu on both of them. He manupilates the water to make a tornado, and Jiraiya and Sasuke fly high in the air. Itachi uses Amaterasu on them in the air.

This is just a scenario, but it could go far, far worse than this. You get my point. GG, Jiraiya, Sasuke, and Naruto.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
wadedizzle
Ninja Academy Student

wadedizzle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jiraiya in sage mode would beat both of them at once...
Yeah sure itachi has MS but, hes to fast for the sharingan in sage mode, hes on raikage speed level, he has a unknown amount of summons, they were already in his toad mouth jutsu at the time, there was nothing either one of them could have done, kisame would have been defeated without itachi, so if they had decided not to run and fight they would of been eaten, the only thing that would of saved itachi is susano'o but as seen its not an ability itachi can hold for long periods of time, so all jiraiya would have to do is outlast the 45 seconds itachi can have susanoo out which wouldn't be difficult at his speed, and yeah its true jiraiya is bad at genjutsu but theres a difference in being able to cast a genjutsu and knowing how to get out of one, and if hes in a genjutsu and cant get out, guess what oh snap thats right ma and pa frog have their chakras to snap him out of it
Old 12-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #9
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

For all the people who said that "Itachi can beat Jiraiya".
No, no he can't. =/ Even Itachi accepted that fact.

Itachi's best bet on Jiraiya if Jiraiya manages to go SM is Susanoo's. (I don't think it'l be that much of a trouble, seeing as Jiraiya obtained SM with trouble against Animal path and its boss summons)

Kisame can possibly absorb Jiraiya's chakra, (if samahada is still allowed...xD), but Kisame can't absorb all of it at once.

I think Jiraiya might win this barely with SM and Boss summons....

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 12-09-2009, 10:33 PM   #10
mo'
Academy Graduate

mo' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say itachi and kisame ftw
Old 12-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
For all the people who said that "Itachi can beat Jiraiya".
No, no he can't. =/ Even Itachi accepted that fact.

Itachi's best bet on Jiraiya if Jiraiya manages to go SM is Susanoo's. (I don't think it'l be that much of a trouble, seeing as Jiraiya obtained SM with trouble against Animal path and its boss summons)

Kisame can possibly absorb Jiraiya's chakra, (if samahada is still allowed...xD), but Kisame can't absorb all of it at once.

I think Jiraiya might win this barely with SM and Boss summons....
Took the words right out of my mouth. Great post. I'm all for it. ^
Old 12-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #12
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jiraiya would beat them, even they stated with more people the result would be the same.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:45 AM   #13
danilo777
Genin

danilo777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kisame can not do anything in the battle with Jiraiya cause if his Samehada tooks to much Sage chakra it will turn in to frog and Itachi would have beaten him alone.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:27 AM   #14
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

itachi and kisame
actually i dont like jiraiya
Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 AM   #15
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Kisame and Itachi take this.

Itachis Amatersu would technically stop any of Jirayias toad wall things. Then I havent seen much Genjutsu advatage of Jirayia so Tsukiyomi could easily take him on. Then with Kisames water jutsu that would distract Jiraiya long enough to get Ammy on him.
If anything once Kisame merges with his sword Jiryiya stands no chance. OK lets say he goes SM. Well Kisame can use that big water bubble and drownded him or IF he makes it out of the bubble and tries to fight Kisame can asborb his chakra and Itachi can use Susasno'o.

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 AM   #16
kakashi 4
Chunin

kakashi 4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi 4

hhhhhhmmmmmmm......... tough one, I would have to say Jiraya 'cause if he went SM and used his boss summons he could beat them, but just barely
Old 12-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #17
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say jiraya because SM and he can summon gamabunta and them
Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #18
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Didn't Itachi state that if him and Kisame fought Jiraiya, all 3 of them would die? Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^_^

Well this is MY answer. I think Itachi and Kisame would win. First they have the upper hand with it being 2 VS. 1, Jiraiya will be too busy defending to go into Sage Mode. Second Itachi could use Susanoo (with a NASTY side effect tho -_-) to fight off Jiraiya's Summoned Frogs. Then Kisame could fuse with his sword to make that GIANT water area and just beat Jiraiya silly. Since Itachi's has Sharingan he will be able to see Jiraiya's moves before hand, and could counter attack with whatever plus be able to warn Kisame as well.

I know it this looks one sided...I just really want Itachi and Kisame to win. lol

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 AM   #19
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think he did say all 3 of em would die if they fought idk just thought
Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #20
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Idk probably Jiraiya , its also unknown if Itachi was able to use Susanoo in part 1.Boss Summons and Sage Mode would just barely give Jiraiya the win.

Tags
itachi, jiraya, kisame