Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Wink xXx~Ai~xXx FC

this an Fc for AI the creator of the adopt a naruto thread and the evil mastermind behind all the adoptions she is awsome and come and join if u agree.

members.
xXx~Ai~xXx.
Taker369. ( founder.)
Sai's brother. ( co leader.)
Demonnaruto21.( assistant.)
Yuuki Hime.( co owner.)
Cyl.
darkjam.
deidara rules.
Ookami Hime.
mangagirl.
Nick Tasogare.
Master Perfect.
MasterOfPain.
sasukeslover.
Itachi Uchia.
Neisen Uchiha.
mysteryninja .
bacon_army17.
zenon883.
Reikai Hezamu.
queendarkness.
Shinobi killer.
azal852.
Tobi-Uchiha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Taker369; 05-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: xXx~Ai~xXx FC

I call Co-Owner

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

alright cool.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Yay! *Werid Cheer*

Old 02-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

Demonnaruto21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Demonnaruto21

i agree she is my sis
Aprentices:KaizenIchimaru,Kakashi's_daughter_Draco
Forum village:The village hidden in the moonlight
R.I.P Itachi Uchiha Cool guy................
Forum family
Awezome big sis:xXx~Ai~xXx Now leaving for the army

Lil bro:Kaizen Ichimaru
Lil sis:Kakashi's_daughter_Draco
Mom:Zombie Ruler
Big bros:Taker369,Syaoranredfire
Daughter: Shoukry
Niece:Emosakura
Demonnaruto21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

She my momma =D

Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

so i am in
Forum family

Old 02-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes u are and she still hasnt seen this place yet -_-

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

oh i will get her in her just a sec
Forum family

Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #11
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I call Co-Owner
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T *is sad but still want's to join*
Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

wait i call manager
Forum family

Old 02-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u can be co owner aswell.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T *is sad but still want's to join*
Hurry Call Co-Co Owner!

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol wow.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #16
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Hurry Call Co-Co Owner!
I CALL CO~CO~OWNER
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #17
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

i am co-owner too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum family

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

alright done.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #19
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What in the world! O///O lol omg you guys made an Ai Fc xD (My name might be long but it ain't stupid!! >.< it was either xXx~Ai~xXx or xfairygirlx xDDDDD)

xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #20
Demonnaruto21
Apprentice Genin

hey sis welcome to the place
Forum family