Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: LoVe LETTer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princezzhinata View Post
lolz! I forgot to type the half sentences XD

Real post: So where is the love letter receiver(s) XD
lol i dunno

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Ooooo-kay XD
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #23
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Success!!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #24
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol this was akward because i didnt really know them,even though i know everything i complemented them on is true

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:51 AM   #25
eamon78

A love letter is not like a high-school composition, with an introduction, explanatory text, and summary. What your goal here is to write a love letter that will make your beloved fall in love and, yes, surprise. As a general rule be confident when you express your emotions and dreams.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #26
Bacon

Awards Showcase

xD um, x.x ive never talked to them so i had nothing to go on. my buddy dared me

Quote:

Old 12-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #27
Arctic_Legend
Academy Graduate

Arctic_Legend is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

haha wow.
Arctic_Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #28
Bacon

Awards Showcase

wow this thread is ancient

Quote:

Old 12-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #29
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Wow...... Lol.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #30
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

Wow is all I can say

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #31
Bacon

Awards Showcase

wowzers, come one people, use different adjetives

Quote:

Old 12-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #32
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Okay what about.... Whoa.... lol!
TOO BAD!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #33
Bacon

Awards Showcase

better ^^

Quote:

Old 12-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #34
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay! Good! Well that was just... WHOA!!!! lol...
TOO BAD!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #35
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol xD *lets thread die where it belongs*

Quote:

Tags
rockleesfuturewife, v-valentine, yori dare