Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #21
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990
Default Re: ~Will Sakura Kill Sauske~ Can Naruto Stop it

In my opinion Sakura is way too much weaker than Sasuke is. Ofcourse Naruto can stop it. The person who should kill Sasuke should be Naruto.
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #22
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i don't she want's 2 kill him. but i don't think naruto will either it will have to be a battle of wits to see who can get sasuke to wrk with them instead fo against them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #23
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I still think that naruto can stop her but it is all up to him to make the right move to save his friend

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #24
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

19_akatsuki_500 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that Sakura will attempt to kill Sasuke. Then Naruto comes and won't fight Sasuke and then will try to talk him into coming back.Then Sasuke will kill Naruto(doubtfully),talk him into coming back to the leaf village(idk how he would),and Sasuke will some how get away and stay away from them.

Last edited by 19_akatsuki_500; 12-11-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: ...
19_akatsuki_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:02 PM   #25
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I now think that Sakura won't find Sasuke until his fight with Danzo is over, so then by time she does find him he will be worn down, so that it can be a decent fight.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #26
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First I have to say,Sakura is being a complete fool right now,and not the whole,"I'll be a fool me entire life" kinda fool,just the stupid kind.

She can't beat Sasuke,he's on Kage level now. And,seeing as she's been completely unlucky when it comes to level of ability,she's still only chunin and maybe jonin level. Sakura's not been given any good power-ups other than medical,she's been kept weaker than the rest of squad 7. Sasuke can only be beaten by a couple of people now,and she's not one of them sadly.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #27
StrykerCar
Ninja Academy Student

StrykerCar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to StrykerCar

truthfully i think Naruto will save Sasuke.
Spoiler:
you can see my drawings at

or you can catch me on facebook by
typing in my email

StrykerCar is offline   Reply With Quote