Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default The Ninja Assassin Group

My Ninja Assassin Info

Name:Kenshin Yarataka AKA The Kyoto Assassin

Description:6 foot 2 inches tall.Wears a long brown trench coat that hides my 2 kodachi swords and chakra pistol.

Weapon descriptions

2 Kodachis:2 swords that are each 2 feet long and are excellent chakra conductors.These swords also attach at the hilts to make 1 4 foot long sword.

Chakra Pistols:Uses chakra to shoot chakra bullets.The more chakra used,the faster and more devastating the bullet becomes.

Tsukida

The Tsukida are the 10 strongest Ninja Assassins on the entire organization.

Spoiler:
Tsukida 1:Me
Tsukida 2:bacon_army17
Tsukida 3:mangagirl
Tsukida 4:shantanu
Tsukida 5:MannyGAGA
Tsukida 6:Silent Ninja
Tsukida 7:Nero
Tsukida 8:Tsunade Uchiha
Tsukida 9:Tickleme
Tsukida 10:Taker369

Ninja Assassin Prodigies

The next rank in this organization is the Ninja Assassin Prodigies.They are the ones who will take the position in the Tsukida if one falls in battle or resigns.There are 20 Ninja Assassin Prodigies

Spoiler:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 1:Espada Ulquirro
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 2:Monster Addict92
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 3:Ace Adventurer
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 4:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 5:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 6:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 7:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 8:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 9:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 10:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 11:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 12:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 13:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 14:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 15:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 16:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 17:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 18:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 19:
Ninja Assassin Prodigy 20:

Ninja Assassin Squad

The Ninja Assassin Squad is an elite group of Ninja Assassins,but are not the strongest in this organization.All other members of the RP are part of the Ninja Assassin Squad.

Jutsus

Spoiler:
Sword Wave-Ninja Assassin Prodogies or higher-User takes their sword out and swings it in the direction that they want it to go.This move can cut and destroy 10x that of Temari's wind jutsus.

Spoiler:
Elemental Sword-Everyone-User pours their chakra into their sword and then according to the user's chakra nature,the effect changes.

Fire:Blade burns and cuts better.will cut through concrete like it was warm butter.

Water:Will drown opponent by putting water in their lungs.Only has a 25% chance of working.

Lightning:Electricutes target by shooting of small burst of electricity.

Wind:Will blow away target and cut them without even connecting a hit.

Spoiler:
Fire Style:Blazing Angels-Anyone-User makes hand signs then can make multiple flying fireballs.

Spoiler:
Water Style: Devastating Hurricane-Anyone-User makes hand signs then Spits giant amounts of high pressure water out of their mouth at opponent.

Spoiler:
Fire Style:Smoke Explosion-Tsukida only-User makes hand signs then spits smoke out of their mouth that will explode on command.

Spoiler:
Wind Style:Giant Tornado-Anyone-User makes hand signs then summons a tornado 5x the size of and F5.

Spoiler:
Lightning Style:Thunder Bomb-Ninja Assassin Prodogies or higher-User makes hand signs and then with their mind,they set a target for the bomb to drop.The bomb drops on command.Is in the same class as Kirin

If anyone has any good jutsu suggestions just PM me or sign up and post your ideas

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 12-10-2009 at 04:47 PM.
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #2
Bacon
WOAT

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Ninja Assassin Group

name:la muerte de tocino
age-unknown
rank-jounin
hieght-5 11
weapon-kite shield that can be made stronger by running chakra through it. there are spikes jutting out 6 inches long.
its width cover much of the torso
past-tbcontinued tired atm lol xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

saber equals love ;-;

Quote:
As for your rankings, congratulations on at last achieving WOAT status.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

im in just wait me a sec
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #4
Bacon
WOAT

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sweet

saber equals love ;-;

Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #5
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

we gotz 3 people!!!!!we need to celebrate!!!!!!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 12-07-2009, 07:57 AM   #6
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yayz!!!! XD
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #7
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

mangagirl,will you please put ur name and description alongwith a weapon description as well

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 12-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King

yeah wait
Old 12-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #9
mangagirl
Drama King

name: aya hinamori
hieght: idk
weapon:ill tell ya later
Old 12-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #10
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
name: aya hinamori
hieght: idk
weapon:ill tell ya later
kool.i like your name.rank isnt necessary,saying you are part of the highest rank in this RP,the Tsukida

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 12-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #11
mangagirl
Drama King

yayz!!!thanks
Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
Bacon
WOAT

Awards Showcase

bwhaha

saber equals love ;-;

Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #13
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Re: The Ninja Assassin Group

hi bacon sensei and mangagirl
1st can i also join??

Name-shantanu zash
Age- 16 yrs
Height-5'9"
Weight- N/A
Physical description- wears a black long jacket.black spiky hair.
His flak jacket has his clans symbol. He is always cool
and smart.

Special jutsu- summoning jutsu:summons various fishes(eg.
piranha, mud skipper-fish which can live on land)
water style:killer whale -A giant whale appears from inside of water
water style:shark barrier-A Water ring is form around you and there
are deadly sharks jumping around so that your opponent
cannot attack you
water style:draining rain - It rains a parasitic fishes on your opponent that
live on chakra
ninja art:Pisces transformation- Works just as a normal transformation

Rank-chunin at 9 and jounin at 13

Good or Bad- Good

Village- Rogue

Weapons- broad sword

Accessories and Equipment-wears a bracelet, Has two small scrolls in his
jacket, He wears breathing mask.

Stats- missions:- D-rank:158
C-rank:87
B-rank:129
A-rank:53
S-rank:9

Specialties-can transform his body into water, breathe for a long period
in water

His clan 'zash' means fish. they can control and
use fishes as weapon and they are an old clan from
hidden rain village. During the Great war they were diffrenciated from mist
village. He was trying to become a great swordsman. He was jounin from rain
village he still wears flak jacket from his village.But he dosent wear his
headband.Lives near river village. Has a little sister with him.
the spies from rain village are finding him because of his great abillities.
Thats why he has become a little cold hearted.
He kille many people from his village because
of hatred his clan is almost destroyed because
he chose a diffrent path as he was strongest of his clan
his clan suffered a lot after he left...

this is my forum character contains some unnecessary things
jus lil lazy
but if you like it rep me and post here

Last edited by shantanu; 12-07-2009 at 10:43 AM.
shantanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #14
Bacon
WOAT

Awards Showcase

wowzers xD

saber equals love ;-;

Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #15
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

this ia awesome i wanna join!
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi manny
thanx sensei
Old 12-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #17
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

name:mizuka
d rank missions:100
c rank missions:32
b rank missions:15
a rank misssion:9

weapon:moshi fan,piosion smoke bombs,paper boms,kunai,kanata,senbon.

5'11

156pounds

hair:blonde

eyes:blue

skin tone: partly taned (stupit newyork weather)

stlye:fire,earth,water

cothles:black mask(covers mouth and nose) and everything else is black

village:shadow village

Last edited by MannyGAGA; 12-07-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #18
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu View Post
hi manny
thanx sensei

helllllooooo! i posted my me in ninja world

my real name is manny and i really live in newyork.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #19
Bacon
WOAT

Awards Showcase

nice, welcome

saber equals love ;-;

Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #20
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
nice, welcome

thanks bacon...no bubbly today?