Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #56841
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: Spring Time! The chicks are flyin!

*Wakes up in a puddle of blood and empty beer cans, with a banging headache*
*Cleans up and leaves* o_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #56842
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

-hugs- missed you to mom
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #56843
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Psh.. that's right Gaara. *runs and huggles u*

<3
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #56844
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Oh hey moony *hugs* I had a rough night ={

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 04-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #56845
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aw.. you did? If ya wanna talk about it.. you know where to pm me.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #56846
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Will tomorrow going sleep now.. Good night :3

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #56847
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Ok.. good night buddy =3

I'm headed off myself.. work calls..
Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #56848
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

looks like missed you all

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #56849
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im still here
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 04-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #56850
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh hi there xD

Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #56851
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

hey how are you?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #56852
Kirbyroth
Chunin

iam good just hanging around

Old 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #56853
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

cool me too im on tc though so i dont check the forums that much
Old 04-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #56854
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hi Papps! Which tc are you in?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #56855
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

my new one
Old 04-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #56856
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Pm it to me, please.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #56857
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

alright
Old 04-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #56858
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Haven't been here in a while goes to fridge and gets something to drink place is still nice

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #56859
Kirbyroth
Chunin

You were just here the other day haha

Old 04-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #56860
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mommy was here talking to papps

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here