Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #50421
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: We are on fire! D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
*eats the roast duck*
O_O HEY! That was my duck.. v.v Now I will starve to death... D=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
@Shayd: That's great!!

me? I'm great!..But myvback hurts..
I-I have a strange request, Shayd-Sama.. May you please punch my back loads?

@Jonesy: Eeps. *curls inro tighter ball*..because...because I generally forgot xD
umm sure... *beats your back*

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #50422
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Bwahahahaha...beware, you are trap and at my mercy nao!!
Nope, you did not. Liar.
Yes, you should be sorry. I miss that tiny lil cute voice Hikari used to have....*sniff sniff*

Fine. I Am. But...SO ARE YOU!! Don't deny it! *labels you as a cheap copy copycat* I am a big cat. Big cats kill dogs, ANYDAY.
*slowly eats you all* Too late, I am digesting you. o.o

Doudle "EWWWWWWWW" for making a McDonald sammich and because you spat in it, you nasty. I feels so damn dirty nao. And I am still hungy

I do appreciate the intention of making a sammich though *gives you a medal*
Heeeelp!! Oh, there's a phone down here!! This calls for me to dial an emergancy number!! *dials number* Yes! I need your help! I need a pizza orderd to X's house...yes, the usual! *hangs up phone all proud*

you got me..I lied v.v
*Puts on voice changer mask*
*voice is like shreks* what the..? 0_o

ahh *runs in circles away from you* i-i-i'm tastless I SWEAR!!
And i ish not a copycat... I'm a copydog.
aaaak! *medal makes me fall over*...so...heavy.. >.O

sorry! You werent ment to know!! >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #50423
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
O_O HEY! That was my duck.. v.v Now I will starve to death... D=

umm sure... *beats your back*
Ahhh that feels much better!
*Stretches*

-Crack-
.....Oh dear... *is stuck in awkward position*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #50424
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/falls over dead x.x
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #50425
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
/falls over dead x.x
Huzzah!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #50426
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Huzzah!
/jumps on your back

PONY!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #50427
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

I've put my kitten on my back, because it makes my back hurt less. >.<

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #50428
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heeeelp!! Oh, there's a phone down here!! This calls for me to dial an emergancy number!! *dials number* Yes! I need your help! I need a pizza orderd to X's house...yes, the usual! *hangs up phone all proud*

you got me..I lied v.v
*Puts on voice changer mask*
*voice is like shreks* what the..? 0_o

ahh *runs in circles away from you* i-i-i'm tastless I SWEAR!!
And i ish not a copycat... I'm a copydog.
aaaak! *medal makes me fall over*...so...heavy.. >.O

sorry! You werent ment to know!! >.<
I....I-I wasn't expecting that! :3 *waits for pizza and turns camera and watches hikari on the dungeon while I eat popcorn and let her out but locked inside the house*

Liar. Now you get NO pizza! That shall be your punishment for lying!
You...I don't even.....o.O

*chases and catches you* I already nom'd half of you, you can run no moar. And you are definitely not tasteless, this is better than any food I've eaten before o.o

Fine, you are a copykittycat then. Happy Now? x3
*spits in your smoothie and hands it over* There you go, twas made with much, much love <3

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #50429
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I-I need a... Soothie! *collapses* D=
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #50430
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ahhh that feels much better!
*Stretches*

-Crack-
.....Oh dear... *is stuck in awkward position*
O_O *uncracks you* there
Quote:
/jumps on your back

PONY!
*points and laughs at box* That is what you get

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #50431
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O_O *uncracks you* there

Neigh.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #50432
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

/takes out flamethrower

Ride, Box, ride!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #50433
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh noes! *drops to knees and rests your head on my lap*

DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT, MOONIE!

*Shouts at random person in the den*
Whatchu think your doing just watching? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE NEEDS SOOTHIE!??
Go go go!! *sends him off to get some* =)

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #50434
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looks... Hello.. Hikari. Faints
Old 06-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #50435
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
O_O *uncracks you* there

Yay thankyou!!

I'M STRAIGHT NOW!!

Bunch of my lesbiam friends passing by: v.v ohh
xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 06-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #50436
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Looks... Hello.. Hikari. Faints
*agressivly shoves soothie down your throat, cause I can*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 06-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #50437
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

/pushes Hikari down hill
Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #50438
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

O.O leaps up. Wooo

Pushes jonesy and saves hikari
Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #50439
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/takes out flamethrower

Ride, Box, ride!
/bucks Jonesy off into a sarlaac pit.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #50440
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Although there's no snow, forms into giant snowball while rolling down hill and random people get stuck to it*

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here