Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #46461
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: We are section 3: PUMPKIN SCISSORS!

lmao... silly james
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #46462
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*gives Raspy 3 tacos on a plate*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #46463
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looks.. thanks pie.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #46464
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
lmao... silly james
Silly? wait Silly's here? *looks around from spot on chandelier* where is that bag of flour?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #46465
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #46466
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
OMG!!!It killed the bag of Flour!!!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #46467
Saint Seiya
Genin

Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What.....is....thiz.......o.o
Saint Seiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #46468
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya View Post
What.....is....thiz.......o.o
Ask Pie...

Old 05-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #46469
Saint Seiya
Genin

Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Pie why did you do that to James? o.o
Old 05-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #46470
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pie why did you do that to James? o.o
Do what to me? im hanging out on the chandilier...

Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #46471
Saint Seiya
Genin

Oh...I thought you were the one being blasted on the gif she posted
Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #46472
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh...I thought you were the one being blasted on the gif she posted
When did i become a girl then?

Old 05-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #46473
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

you aren't a girl?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #46474
Saint Seiya
Genin

I need glasses

I sort of skimmed over the gif, my bad.xD
Old 05-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #46475
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
you aren't a girl?
Am i supposed to be?

Old 05-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #46476
Saint Seiya
Genin

I thought Pie was a boy O.O
Old 05-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #46477
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

James.... get down here.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #46478
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I thought Pie was a boy O.O
*shrugs* who knows anymore....Pie is Pie that should be about it.

@ moonie: why should i?

Old 05-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #46479
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Because i asked. *gives sad eyes*
Old 05-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #46480
Saint Seiya
Genin

Pie is a far bigger miytery than Pi. Further investigation is needed.

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here