Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #45221
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Yeah, I can agree with that. Orihime did bring Halibel back off screen so why not?

Ah nah I'm not scared. XD I'm a Shinigami Sage.
Yeah indeed it would be nice and its thanks to her that Halibel is even still alive.

Sasuke: Yeah whatever just don't call me that.>.>
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #45222
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah indeed it would be nice and its thanks to her that Halibel is even still alive.

Sasuke: Yeah whatever just don't call me that.>.>
Yes indeed.

maybe later :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #45223
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed.

maybe later :P
Well even though its the last arc we should still have plenty of time for that.

Sasuke: Uh how about never.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #45224
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well even though its the last arc we should still have plenty of time for that.

Sasuke: Uh how about never.
True, look how long the arrancar arc was.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :P

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 04-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #45225
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True, look how long the arrancar arc was.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :P
Indeed it took years to get the whole Azien thing done though it might of have at least a few arcs maybe not like in the manga but still.

Sasuke: *glares at you*

Itachi: Cut it out don't make me have to eat your last Klondike bar.

Sasuke: Nooooooooooooooooooooo don't you dare!!!

Itachi: Then calm the hell down.

Sasuke: Hmph fine.>.>

Heh heh that works every time.XD
Old 04-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #45226
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed it took years to get the whole Azien thing done though it might of have at least a few arcs maybe not like in the manga but still.

Sasuke: *glares at you*

Itachi: Cut it out don't make me have to eat your last Klondike bar.

Sasuke: Nooooooooooooooooooooo don't you dare!!!

Itachi: Then calm the hell down.

Sasuke: Hmph fine.>.>

Heh heh that works every time.XD
Yup.

Awesome. xD Hmmm, I bringing Tezca into this convo.
Tezca- hahahahaha Dr. Snakes is a funny name. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #45227
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup.

Awesome. xD Hmmm, I bringing Tezca into this convo.
Tezca- hahahahaha Dr. Snakes is a funny name. XD
Yeah im sure this arc will go on for a about a couple years at least.

Sasuke: Yeah except that isn't my name.-__-#
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #45228
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah im sure this arc will go on for a about a couple years at least.

Sasuke: Yeah except that isn't my name.-__-#
I sure wouldn't doubt it.

Tezca- hahaha, you funny Dr. Snakes, just like my partner Enrique, he's a monkey. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #45229
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I sure wouldn't doubt it.

Tezca- hahaha, you funny Dr. Snakes, just like my partner Enrique, he's a monkey. XD
Yeah an arc usually goes one for a year or two depending.

Sasuke: I DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!

Itachi: *smacks him more* I SAID KNOCK IT OFF
Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #45230
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah an arc usually goes one for a year or two depending.

Sasuke: I DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!

Itachi: *smacks him more* I SAID KNOCK IT OFF
Yup.

Tezca- hahaha, Dr. Snakes can't hurt me. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #45231
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup.

Tezca- hahaha, Dr. Snakes can't hurt me. XD
I just hope it doesn't go on forever I would like to see how it ends as soon as possible.

Sasuke: Oh believe me I would kill you if I could. -__-

Itachi: Yeah except you won't be doing anything while im here.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #45232
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just hope it doesn't go on forever I would like to see how it ends as soon as possible.

Sasuke: Oh believe me I would kill you if I could. -__-

Itachi: Yeah except you won't be doing anything while im here.
That is a good point.

Tezca- Uh Snake dude o.O I'm pretty sure you can't.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #45233
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is a good point.

Tezca- Uh Snake dude o.O I'm pretty sure you can't.
Yeah seeing how it all ends is always good.

Sasuke: Oh im sure I can.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #45234
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah seeing how it all ends is always good.

Sasuke: Oh im sure I can.
I can agree with that.

Tezca- Nah, I'm a pretty strong Death Weapon snake dude......I don't even need someone to wield me.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #45235
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can agree with that.

Tezca- Nah, I'm a pretty strong Death Weapon snake dude......I don't even need someone to wield me.
Yeah I like to see it happen while im still young.XD

Oh yeah your a zanpaktou huh.

Sasuke: Yeah so what doesn't mean I can't kill you.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #45236
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I like to see it happen while im still young.XD

Oh yeah your a zanpaktou huh.

Sasuke: Yeah so what doesn't mean I can't kill you.
Yes indeed.

Well sorta. He's a human whoose soul was combine with a weapon by a witch's soul. He then ate evil human souls and a witch soul to become a Death Weapon, which is the strongest form you can achieve.

Tezca- Because I'm that strong O.o duh snake dude.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #45237
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed.

Well sorta. He's a human whoose soul was combine with a weapon by a witch's soul. He then ate evil human souls and a witch soul to become a Death Weapon, which is the strongest form you can achieve.

Tezca- Because I'm that strong O.o duh snake dude.
Yep we do know this is the last arc at least but we don't know when it will end.

I see wow thats pretty impressive.O.O

Sasuke: Yeah will so am I pal.>.>

Itachi: Seriously Sasuke you just don't know when to shut up.-__-

Sasuke: Hey he started it.

Ummm no actually you did.

Sasuke: YOUR NOT HELPING
Old 04-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #45238
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep we do know this is the last arc at least but we don't know when it will end.

I see wow thats pretty impressive.O.O

Sasuke: Yeah will so am I pal.>.>

Itachi: Seriously Sasuke you just don't know when to shut up.-__-

Sasuke: Hey he started it.

Ummm no actually you did.

Sasuke: YOUR NOT HELPING
I don't either.

Tezca- Yeah but a few others have reached this rank as well, Leo himself helped two of his Death Weapons reach the rank.
Hahaha, whatever snakesman. XD I'm wearing a bear head so your sharingan won't work on me, even if you got lucky and destroyed it. XDD
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #45239
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

/strolls down from room *yawns* Hello
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #45240
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't either.

Tezca- Yeah but a few others have reached this rank as well, Leo himself helped two of his Death Weapons reach the rank.
Hahaha, whatever snakesman. XD I'm wearing a bear head so your sharingan won't work on me, even if you got lucky and destroyed it. XDD
Spoiler:
Yeah and I wonder if Naruto is almost over as well we know the war is at least.

Sasuke: Yeah good for all of you and I don't even need my Sharingan anyways. AND STOP CALLING ME THAT

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here