Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #44881
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
*Leans into you*
*smiles a little while healing you* Starting to feel better? ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #44882
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

yes but it still urts

vampire or normal form:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #44883
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*healing you* That will go away soon I promise you. =)

Old 04-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #44884
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

i hope so

vampire or normal form:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #44885
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*steps back* That's all I can do for you now.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #44886
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

okay it doesn't hurt right now

vampire or normal form:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #44887
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That's good. ^^ *wings turn a blood red* Damn... *looks down*

Old 04-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #44888
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*coughs a little*

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #44889
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You alright Achi?

Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #44890
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

ya...*coughs up some black stuff*

My theme:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #44891
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
*coughs a little*
8grabs ur wrist and bites it* well your not sick

vampire or normal form:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #44892
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
ya...*coughs up some black stuff*
what the hokey sticks is that

vampire or normal form:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #44893
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*eyes turn a blood red* I smell blood.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #44894
itachipeintobi
Chunin

its my black blood...*looks at Lone*i have black blood

My theme:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #44895
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*shakes my head and takes a step back*

Old 04-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #44896
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

what thats not good

vampire or normal form:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #44897
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*looks at the black blood on the ground...coughs up more black blood*

My theme:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #44898
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Blood..... e.e

Old 04-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #44899
itachipeintobi
Chunin

.....*looks at Lone...coughs again*ow...

My theme:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #44900
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*walks over to you* Can I heal you or something...?

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here