Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #44041
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

gnite naru

*sighs* shayd's takin her sweet time isnt she...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:12 PM   #44042
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shaydy only appears during Shaydy time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #44043
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #44044
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Shaydy only appears during Shaydy time
And what time would that be smarty pants...

O_o Oh No The ponies got X!!!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #44045
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

when Raspy decides it's Shaydy time

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #44046
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
And what time would that be smarty pants...

O_o Oh No The ponies got X!!!

I've surrendered to their violent ways of recruiting people

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 04-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #44047
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

jumps up....
>>
<<
>>
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #44048
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Hello there Raspy bits. *huggles and gets you a drink*

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #44049
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
when Raspy decides it's Shaydy time
sometimes you worry me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
I've surrendered to their violent ways of recruiting people
Now im worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
jumps up....
>>
<<
>>
Whats wrong Milady moonie?

Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #44050
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Lol No worries. I was just saying

EDIT: Should I get rid of the gifs in my sig? o.O

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #44051
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol No worries. I was just saying

EDIT: Should I get rid of the gifs on my sig?
If thats what you want to do then do it

Old 04-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #44052
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Probably since they can become annoying at times

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #44053
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Aw thanks babe. sits with you.

/stares at everyone.. oh i snoozed abit james hehe
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #44054
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Probably since they can become annoying at times
just a smidge

@moonie: im not mad

Old 04-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #44055
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #44056
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
just a smidge

@moonie: im not mad
Yeah, I did not want to give anyone a seizure xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Aw thanks babe. sits with you.

/stares at everyone.. oh i snoozed abit james hehe
You're welcome *hugs and sips drink as well* :3

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #44057
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O_o what in ponyvilles name is that Pie?

Old 04-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #44058
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Old 04-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #44059
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O_O yep it was only a matter of time.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #44060
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

pony history lesson

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here