Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #43221
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of peapod

*reads*

My theme:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #43222
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*eats lightning*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #43223
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

.....*looks*

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #43224
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

What? o.o *stares blankly*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 04-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #43225
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Didn't you see my post stating "It has to do with that date"?
Well, Why is that date so secretive?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #43226
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Well, Why is that date so secretive?
That's the secret. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #43227
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

*at the bar*
Old 04-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #43228
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*sits next to a fire

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #43229
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

*walks off somewhere*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #43230
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*thinks*

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #43231
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It's not very lively in here. *sets off fireworks*
Old 04-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #43232
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*turns*Boom*

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #43233
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I agree. *watches fireworks*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #43234
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*turns into a black wolf*

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #43235
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*roof catches on fire* I didn't do it!
Old 04-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #43236
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Yay fire! =O

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #43237
itachipeintobi
Chunin

uhhhh not to the Den...Shayd going to be mad

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #43238
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

O.O *gulp, walks away calmly*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #43239
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Which is why no one is going to tell her. *walks away slowly and looking for water*
Old 04-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #43240
naruhinaforeva
Apprentice Genin

Location: is in the fourth great ninja war protecting hinata until naruto gets here
naruhinaforeva has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

sees fire comes in and controls it

uh you guys sure are reckless and leo why dindt you just control the fire like i am

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here