Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #26281
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: ~Cage the Beast~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
better then nothing.
Yeah she probrably at least takes the time to answer at least once in a while.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #26282
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

@sage- where's my hot cocoa?
@james im at work silly..

Hello bestie... Weres angel?
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #26283
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah she probrably at least takes the time to answer at least once in a while.
Sheelah is very mysterious in my opinion,plus ive really havent got to know her so i cant say.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #26284
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sheelah is very mysterious in my opinion,plus ive really havent got to know her so i cant say.
Mabey. She is really nice there's no question about that.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #26285
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mabey. She is really nice there's no question about that.
It seeems the only thing i seem to do is make her mad.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-10-2011, 11:20 PM   #26286
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It seeems the only thing i seem to do is make her mad.
Really how?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #26287
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Really how?
I really dont know....i guess by some of the things i say or do around her and she takes offense to them.even when i apologize.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #26288
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I really dont know....i guess by some of the things i say or do around her and she takes offense to them.even when i apologize.
Thats wierd I usually do see her like that.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #26289
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats wierd I usually do see her like that.
taking offense to some things?

Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #26290
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
taking offense to some things?
Well ive seen her upset about stuff sometimes.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #26291
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sits on bar..
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #26292
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

There's a bar here?O_O
Old 10-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #26293
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well ive seen her upset about stuff sometimes.
yeah i noticed that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Sits on bar..
Hi Moonie!
Quote:
There's a bar here?O_O
Its Shayd's Den...anything and everything is possible here.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #26294
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Yup there is.. Pats bar and drinks scotch.

Hiya james ^^
Old 10-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #26295
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah i noticed that too.

Hi Moonie!

Its Shayd's Den...anything and everything is possible here.
I can tell that she is sensitive which is fine. Im like that too sometimes.

I know I was mostly just messing around.XD
Old 10-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #26296
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Hiya james ^^
I see. Thats cool.^^
Old 10-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #26297
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Hiya james ^^
How you?
Quote:
I can tell that she is sensitive which is fine. Im like that too sometimes.

I know I was mostly just messing around.XD
Its not like im getting her mad on purpose but i mess around too.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #26298
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How you?

Its not like im getting her mad on purpose but i mess around too.
I know. Sometimes we get people mad or upset even when we don't mean to.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #26299
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know. Sometimes we get people mad or upset even when we don't mean to.
Yeah...still hope shes doin alright.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #26300
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah...still hope shes doin alright.
Im sure she is and im sure she forgives you by now.

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here