Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #2021
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Yes, I did. The ***** threatened to cut me up.
Not much, killing the innocent, you?
same here i mean.............. yeah that's what i mean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #2022
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Hey takuya...^^ Yes she is...but I would be careful she might try and...
DobiShayd: *pushes Shayd away* Hey there takuya...wanna play a game..*in jig saw's voice*
I'm not scared of you, sure, let's play a game.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #2023
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Bitterness, my ass.
*kills Dark Mikei and absorbs his soul*
Ok...whatever...Dear Arby's....-.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I'm not scared of you, sure, let's play a game.
DobiShayd: you will be...you will be...*disappears*
Shayd: oh boy...*shakes her head* this is gonna get interesting

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #2024
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Will she hurry it up?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #2025
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Hmph ...
*kills Light Mikei and absorbs his soul*

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #2026
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

how many times does he come back to life

Old 12-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #2027
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm thinkin' Arby's.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #2028
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Will she hurry it up?
*covers your mouth* Don't encouraged her...sheesh...she is....
DobiShayd: I a what? standing behind you?
Shayd: ahhh crap...-.-
DobiShayd: *hits Shayd in head with baseball bat*
Ok now I am free to hit you...^^ except..*pulls out a ray gun and shrinks you down to an ant size* NOW I can squash you...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 12-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #2029
Memitim

*runs over to shayd to see if shes ok*

Old 12-23-2009, 11:44 PM   #2030
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Both are crazy, but entertaining.*watches with popcorn and sprite*
Old 12-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #2031
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #2032
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Lmao/
Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #2033
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

*kills Water Mikei and absorbs his soul*
This is fun.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #2034
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
*runs over to shayd to see if shes ok*
*is out cold*
Quote:
Both are crazy, but entertaining.*watches with popcorn and sprite*
DobiShayd: what are you looking at little ant kid....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you!
Shady...*rubs eyes* is that really you?

Old 12-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #2035
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

YES, IT IS MEEE! All hyped up on sugar!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #2036
Memitim

Quote:
*is out cold*

good your awake. or are you?

Old 12-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #2037
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*is out cold*

You got that backwards, can I step on her Shayd-chan?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #2038
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll be going to bed now, goodnight.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #2039
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
YES, IT IS MEEE! All hyped up on sugar!
SARAH!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps you* wait can I call you that here? Oops...0.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
good your awake. or are you?
yes I am....*gets up* thanks,...^^
Quote:
You got that backwards, can I step on her Shayd-chan?
No..I will take care of her but thanks...
Quote:
I'll be going to bed now, goodnight.
aww night night then...^^

Old 12-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #2040
Memitim

Quote:

yes I am....*gets up* thanks,...^^
^
good,@dobishayd can i have that baseball bat i`m using it for evil i promise

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here