Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Would you want it used in the Naruto Shippuden series?
Yes! 7 70.00%
No! 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
**V'zShuriken**
Freshmen Academy Student

**V'zShuriken** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sadness and Sorrow In Naruto Shippuden??

I have realized that they do not use the song Sadness and Sorrow in Naruto Shippuden, Does anyone now why they don't use it?
**V'zShuriken** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sadness and Sorrow In Naruto Shippuden??

They have new music in Shippuden. Some songs they just aren't reusing from the original series.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i do love the old songs in naruto made me cty some times

it brings so many memories

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
InuyashaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dunno, it'd be real good for like the Pain arc, maybe they don't like to reuse songs they've already done. I dunno, why not make a petition ?
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #5
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that the music from normal Naruto is better than the ones in Shippuden... But that's just me.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well shippuden id darker than the original series so maybe they wanted to use darker music

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wish they had used it when
Spoiler:
Itachi

Died
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think they have new music now, that soesn't mean it is better though.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori Hatori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agrre with Ahika, the guy above me...
(o)) "Tobi is a good boy! : ] -Tobi
/ ||| \ -Put this on your sig if you like Tobi!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go
to see my shinobi ninja, Sasori Hatori
Go
to read my fanfic
Sasori Hatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
Black King
Jonin

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I guess it's because Shippuden is a different part of the series.
I liked the original's background music more than Shippuden's.

Isn't the "sad song" from Shippuden called Nightfall or something like that? I can't remember...

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #11
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its called sadness and sorrow, and i wudnt say its better. they got some good ones in shippuden, u prolly like the ones in naruto better becuz ur so used to hearing the ones in shippuden.
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No they should just use it in part one.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The music sort of backs up what's going on. All the characters and places have changed; therefore, the music must change.

If you miss Sadness and Sorrow, you could rewatch the original series like me. I was going to start now, but for some reason I want to wait until New Years Day. I'm going to start off the year with my favorite blond-haired ninja. ^.^
Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #14
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would be nice to hear in the flashbacks though
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sadness and sorrow, song