Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #11581
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Epic Game of Truth and Dare

did it scare you?

Also done.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #11582
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

Yup, it was horrible ;.;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #11583
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I feel ya bro.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #11584
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

I'll order a Truth.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #11585
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

What has been your latest sin?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #11586
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
What has been your latest sin?
Granted you're referring to a Sin as a regrettable or immoral action, then I have no recent ones to note. :7

Old 12-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #11587
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i want a truth lol?
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #11588
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Granted you're referring to a Sin as a regrettable or immoral action, then I have no recent ones to note. :7
Sin as in, behavior that is not approved of.

Good girl. XD
Old 12-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #11589
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
i want a truth lol?
would you lie when asked for the truth?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #11590
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke will want a truth next.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #11591
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Approved of by whom?
Right and Wrong are just meaningless concepts that people pin on their actions in order to make themselves feel righteous.
Approved of as in the what is expected to be right or wrong.
We all have our own sense for justice, but it is the majority which decides what is commonly seen as 'the right' or 'the wrong' thing. Now isn't it?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #11592
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
would you lie when asked for the truth?
no im pretty truthfull.
especially on the internet cause really theirs nothgin to lose and lying here is just low
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #11593
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Sin as in, behavior that is not approved of.

Good girl. XD
Got it.

>:3
Quote:
Kingsnoke will want a truth next.
Y u no sing to me no moar?

Old 12-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #11594
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Got it.

>:3

Y u no sing to me no moar?
Kingsnoke is never on Tinychat at the same time as Nabbers.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #11595
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Kingsnoke is never on Tinychat at the same time as Nabbers.
Touche.

And unfortunately, I cannot even get on now.

I'll take another truth.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #11596
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

What's your dream for the future?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #11597
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
What's your dream for the future?
To find an occupation that will be both enjoyable and financially stabilizing. This is mainly a concern for me because I wish to continue studying the Arts. XD

Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #11598
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Ill order a dare please. with extra sakura

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #11599
DareMaster
Apprentice Genin

DareMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
Ill order a dare please. with extra sakura
Use a Sasuke avatar for a week and tell everyone he's your dad when they see it. No telling it's a dare till its over- not in your siggy or location or anywhere till the week's up. Week starts when you get the Sasuke avatar on.

dare meh
CHIKU IS THE BEST!!

Kejon is freaking awesome. He's got EmoSakura in his siggy <3
UHwas here!!!!^.^
DareMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #11600
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

I dare you to listen to rock music.
Dare.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dare, epic, epic game, game, truth, truth and dare, truth or dare