Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #2061
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: The Epic Game of Truth and Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-tailedfox View Post
no T.T
come on do it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #2062
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoFan12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NOO!!! I had a dream about this before!!! Wah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puppy's (me) Master!: sagemaster777
BFF: Sasugirl, Neisen, CoD, and Deidara bro
NF12: on flipnote hatena, TK & Chris
NF12 doesn't come here much anymore... but I can say hi when I can...kay? -NF12 out.
NarutoFan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #2063
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Slave come back and do what ECW wants...XD
what I want would have to stick pms,for the most part.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #2064
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
*makes hands signs and your katanas slowly burn into ashes* :mrgreeen: sorry, just protecting sosuke. *runs*
its ok
but my katanas T_T
oh well
*forms a knife out of chakra*

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #2065
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFan12 View Post
Then its DESTINED to happen

Old 12-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #2066
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

Quote:
come on do it!
ok ok darn but do i jump out in all the threads i post in?

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #2067
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
what I want would have to stick pms,for the most part.
man ur pervy

Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #2068
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

Noo!*tries to leave the thread*

NF12 doesn't come here much anymore... but I can say hi when I can...kay? -NF12 out.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #2069
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok ok darn but do i jump out in all the threads i post in?
no!, send the message back to the person who dared you to call me, you know what

Old 12-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #2070
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

and you fail!

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #2071
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Noo!*tries to leave the thread*
well you can leave the thread, but you gotta listen to the PM

Old 12-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #2072
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Sigh*
You kiddies. : D
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #2073
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
man ur pervy
That's bad why?.....,I just finished doing.....,research.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #2074
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

Quote:
no!, send the message back to the person who dared you to call me, you know what
i cant he was a little boy*8* useing my profile, and nows he gone!!!! and i already started T.T

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #2075
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
*Sigh*
You kiddies. : D
*eats seargent cornbread thinking he was a piece of cornbread* Man, i was hungry for awhile, for a minute i thought i heard someone sigh and say "you kiddies". eh ohwell.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #2076
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i cant he was a little boy*8* useing my profile, and nows he gone!!!! and i already started T.T
Little boy? woww

Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #2077
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

ok why am i getting so many FRIEND REQUESTS!!...no more plz..

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #2078
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok why am i getting so many FRIEND REQUESTS!!...no more plz..
*sends you friend request*

Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #2079
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
and you fail!
wah!...
Quote:

well you can leave the thread, but you gotta listen to the PM
O_O...what if I don't want to?

Old 12-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #2080
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

ok let her be whatever happend is done now.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dare, epic, epic game, game, truth, truth and dare, truth or dare