Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: pumped for the shippuden dub?
heck yeah!! 715 83.04%
meh, i guess ill watch 56 6.50%
ummm...no. subs FTW 53 6.16%
wait....theres gonna be a dub? 37 4.30%
Voters: 861. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #2121
#1_Naruto_Droid
Freshmen Academy Student

#1_Naruto_Droid is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to #1_Naruto_Droid
Default Re: The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Naruto will be on at
8:30 - 10:30 on
Oct.28.09
*Fangirl sqeel*
#1_Naruto_Droid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #2122
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1_Naruto_Droid View Post
Naruto will be on at
8:30 - 10:30 on
Oct.28.09
*Fangirl sqeel*
we that already lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #2123
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Naruto will make his appearance on disney xd, i cant wait till this wednesday though. The first 4 episodes of the show is going to be interesting. I think Disney XD is going to take much better care of Naruto then Cartoon Network.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #2124
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto will be taken care of under disney xd, i dont know why but something is telling it is though. CN can not look any stupid then they are now. Something telling me in the future that CN is going to do anything to get naruto shippuden on their channel.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-24-2009, 11:56 PM   #2125
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wednsday later this week.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:16 AM   #2126
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

someone better tell us what happen on to naruto becaues I don't have disney xd people just me what happen
thank you very much

Old 10-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #2127
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
someone better tell us what happen on to naruto becaues I don't have disney xd people just me what happen
thank you very much
Can't you just watch the episodes off the internet or you dont want too. I will be glad to tell you what happens on Naruto shippuden this wednesday.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #2128
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Can't you just watch the episodes off the internet or you dont want too. I will be glad to tell you what happens on Naruto shippuden this wednesday.
awesome thank a lot man you are the best dude and yes I watch the episodes off the internet but I am just lazy that all lol

Old 10-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #2129
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
awesome thank a lot man you are the best dude and yes I watch the episodes off the internet but I am just lazy that all lol
Yea I dont rely that much on naruto on the internet, people can edit things out and stuff!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #2130
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea I dont rely that much on naruto on the internet, people can edit things out and stuff!
what you don't own any of the uncut dvds box set or anything like that man?

Old 10-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #2131
Marisuki
Genin

Marisuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's the only thing that's gonna make me want to watch it on the internet after. When they cut stuff out.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #2132
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what you don't own any of the uncut dvds box set or anything like that man?
No, I was planning on getting some this time of year maybe. I never really seen the uncut stuff. I thought CN showed the naruto uncut and everything. I didnt know they curse in that show and i found that out a month ago.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #2133
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, I was planning on getting some this time of year maybe. I never really seen the uncut stuff. I thought CN showed the naruto uncut and everything. I didnt know they curse in that show and i found that out a month ago.
dude it so awesome the uncut is way better then what they put on cn if you planning to buy one this year get uncut box set vol 16 the ep on there have never been on cn before it is really awesome lol

Old 10-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #2134
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dude it so awesome the uncut is way better then what they put on cn if you planning to buy one this year get uncut box set vol 16 the ep on there have never been on cn before it is really awesome lol
Thanks for the advice, I will look for that box set!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #2135
Marisuki
Genin

^ I'm asking for Boxsets for Christmas.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #2136
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisuki View Post
^ I'm asking for Boxsets for Christmas.
That was exactly my plan!!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #2137
Marisuki
Genin

Quote:
That was exactly my plan!!!
Great Minds Think Alike!

There first on my list!
Old 10-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #2138
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisuki View Post
Great Minds Think Alike!

There first on my list!
Ha, LOL, thats true!!!!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #2139
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Disney XD will take care of Naruto Shippuden until the end of the series... And then show reruns forever. After that, maybe buy the original Naruto show as well.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #2140
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I think Disney XD will take care of Naruto Shippuden until the end of the series... And then show reruns forever. After that, maybe buy the original Naruto show as well.
I think so too, they should have bought both shows at the same time and show them both at different time slots. They do it for Pokemon!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p