Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #81
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

Got to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #82
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*appears from the sky*
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #83
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'll join can i be aeris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #84
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Alright. I got you. And Azien, I got the pics. up.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #85
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

can i join i wanna be golbez

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #86
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

your welcome Vincent..and welcome golbez

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #87
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

thanks

Old 12-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #88
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
can i join i wanna be golbez
Hey, what's up Azal? And alright, just give me a moment to get you added and get the picuture up.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #89
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
Hey, what's up Azal? And alright, just give me a moment to get you added and get the picuture up.
hola and thanks

Old 12-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #90
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

Golbez you look awesome...

Old 12-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #91
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

he is awsome

Old 12-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #92
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
hola and thanks
Your welcome.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #93
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

but I look awesomer....XD

Old 12-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #94
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

whatever

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #95
Special Jonin Candidate

Both of you are wrong, about who looks cooler......It's clearly Vincent.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #96
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah I look the best..nobody know much about me.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #97
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

actually golbez is kinda uncool looking but hes still awsome

Old 12-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #98
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Nah I look the best..nobody know much about me.
Everybody knows that Vincent is the most bad as* player in FF. Next is Cloud, then Seporoth, and then Zack. Pretty much, the rest are just there to be there. In my thoughts. And......VINCENT VALENTINE IS THE COOLEST! GOT THAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #99
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm well he is the best..he got his own game..but only in FF7...Squall is the best overall

Old 12-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #100
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

final fantasy IV has one of de stories in final fantasy games EVER

Tags
epic, final fantasy, fun