Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hidan VS Konoha

Has anyone realized that in the anime Hidan volunteered to go engage the teams heading for the Akatsuki hideout in the Rescue Gaara Arc? Both times he volunteered. Do you think he could handle either one of them?

Let's not say Hidan has 30% chakra here, let's just say full blast. Let's go cannon here as well.

Scenarios
1. Hidan VS Naruto (Base)
2. Hidan VS Kakashi (No MS)
3. Hidan VS Sakura
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
5. Hidan VS Naruto (Base), Kakashi (No MS)
6. Hidan VS Sakura, Chiyo (Base)
7. Hidan VS Naruto (Base), Kakashi (No MS), Sakura, & Chiyo (Base)
8. Hidan VS Guy
9. Hidan VS Lee
10. Hidan VS Neji
11. Hidan VS Tenten
12. Hidan VS Lee, Neji, & Tenten
13. Hidan VS Guy, Neji, Lee, & Tenten

No knowledge for Konoha at all, some basic knowledge of their skills for Hidan. One thing about Hidan fights that kind of annoy me is everyone assumes that all his opponents will immediately go for decapitation...
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 12-05-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 12-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hidan VS Konoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Has anyone realized that Hidan volunteered to go engage the teams heading for the Akatsuki hideout in the Rescue Gaara Arc? Both times he volunteered.

Anime only, he hadn't even been introduced at thaat point in the manga. They made that to introduce him and his stupidity into the anime earlier.

Do you think he could handle either one of them?

Let's not say at 30% chakra here, let's just say full blast.

Full blast he gets roflstomped.

Scenarios

Speedblitzes, Clonespams, Rasengan, Tailed Beast Forms, Giant Rasengan. Naruto wins.

That's way too unfair to Hidan. Kakashi's lightning blade could decapitate him, lightning hounds is just overkill, and Jeadhunter jutsu is actually perfect for Kakashi to use.

3. Hidan VS Sakura

She can't really do anything except hit hard, I don't see that decapitating Hidan. Hidan wins, no roflstomping.

4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)

Chiyo pulls out the mother puppet and decapitates him.

See above responses.

See above responses.

See above responses.

8. Hidan VS Guy

One word: Asakujaku.

9. Hidan VS Lee

Fifth Gate massive speedblitz.

10. Hidan VS Neji

I don't see Neji decapitating Hidan with any of his moves.

11. Hidan VS Tenten

Too easy for Hidan to be decapitated.

See above responses.

See above responses.

No knowledge for Konoha at all, some basic knowledge of thei skills for Hidan. One thing about Hidan fights that kind of annoy me is everyone assumes that all his opponents will immediately go for decapitation...
Well, if out of character they would. If not, they get hit once, and while Hidan spends massive time prepping the curse they decapitate him. Massive prep time is the ultimate downfall.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Has anyone realized that in the anime Hidan volunteered to go engage the teams heading for the Akatsuki hideout in the Rescue Gaara Arc? Both times he volunteered. Do you think he could handle either one of them?

Let's not say Hidan has 30% chakra here, let's just say full blast.

Scenarios
Naruto stomps with Shadow Clones and various versions of Rasengan
Kakashi can decapitate with Lightning Blade
3. Hidan VS Sakura
Hidan wins with some difficulty
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
Chiyo wins with Mother Puppet or Ten Puppets
Any two of them can win by themselves
Chiyo stomps alone
Chiyo, Kakashi, or Naruto stomps alone, Sakura's just overkill.
8. Hidan VS Guy
Guy could win with Asakujaku.
9. Hidan VS Lee
Lee uses Fifth Gate and speedblitz
10. Hidan VS Neji
Neji has no way of decapitating Hidan
11. Hidan VS Tenten
Hidan wins easily
Overwhelms Hidan
Overwhelms Hidan

No knowledge for Konoha at all, some basic knowledge of their skills for Hidan. One thing about Hidan fights that kind of annoy me is everyone assumes that all his opponents will immediately go for decapitation...
Comments are in color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-05-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When I'm saying base, I mean no power ups. That'd be the tailed transformations for Naruto, and the 10 puppets for Chiyo...
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-06-2009, 02:49 AM   #5
Ayokana
Genin

Ayokana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ayokana

Quote:

Let's not say Hidan has 30% chakra here, let's just say full blast. Let's go cannon here as well.

Scenarios
1. Hidan VS Naruto (Base): Hmn....if Naruto couldn't do any tails, then Hidan has somewhat of a chance. Considering idk if rasengan could decapitate him, and Naruto seems reckless enough to enter his range (to hit with his scythe) which would doom naruto. Without the Kyuubi, not sure what he would do.
2. Hidan VS Kakashi (No MS): Hmn....Kakashi would be educated and quick-thinking enough to know how to handle the situation. Naruto said it himself, Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru. And if Shikamaru could figure out how to deal with him with lesser power than Kakashi, then I think Kakashi would win. Considering Kakashi has prolly copied Shikamaru's jutsu with his Sharingan.
3. Hidan VS Sakura: All Sakura could do would be to use taijutsu, which would require coming into the range of his scythe, and as soon as that happens, Sakura would be rendered helpless.
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base): Hmn....THis would be interesting to see. However, I think Chiyo would win. She seems fantastic at knowledge of how to evade, and very well at evading, so she wouldn't be easily struck with his scythe. As well as she could use her puppets to lure Hidan into a trap and win.
5. Hidan VS Naruto (Base), Kakashi (No MS): Kakashi would win, even without Naruto.
6. Hidan VS Sakura, Chiyo (Base): Chiyo would win, even without Sakura.
7. Hidan VS Naruto (Base), Kakashi (No MS), Sakura, & Chiyo (Base): Hidan would be toast.
8. Hidan VS Guy: Well, I think this one might go to Hidan. I mean, Guy's gates are superb and his speed is phenomenal, but even though Guy would punch the hell out of Hidan, eventually I think Hidan would get a strike in with his scythe, with Guy using taijutsu and being so close, but I'm not sure. I think Hidan though.
9. Hidan VS Lee: I think Hidan would win. For the same reasons as listed for Guy above, but for the fact that Lee isn't as skilled as Guy, so Hidan would have a fair chance.
10. Hidan VS Neji: I think Neji would lose, I mean, He would have to use taijutsu against Hidan, and Neji doesn't have supersonic speed, so he wouldn't be able to evade as easily, even with his Byakugan. His Byakugan doesn't help nearly predict movement such as Sharingan. Not sure, but I think this one goes to Hidan.
11. Hidan VS Tenten: Hidan would win with some struggle. Tenten would keep her distance, but as soon as Hidan realizes to evade her weapon attacks and get around them, he would have no issue.
12. Hidan VS Lee, Neji, & Tenten: I think that Hidan would lose. He can't perform a ritual on 3 people at once.
13. Hidan VS Guy, Neji, Lee, & Tenten: Hidan would lose.

Okay I posted the responses in Italics.

~The moon falls over the bloody mist, causing a wave of darkness so beautiful, I have to watch. The blood curling screams echoing throughout my head, from nights passed, create such an ambiance to the scene that I almost smile, I smile at the nightmares. I smile at the residual fear that never leaves, it never leaves.~
Old 12-06-2009, 04:31 AM   #6
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

A troll a troll!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:43 AM   #7
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im gonna go with D330 on this one. all the reasons are there

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
Old 12-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:

Scenarios
3. Hidan VS Sakura
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
8. Hidan VS Guy
9. Hidan VS Lee
10. Hidan VS Neji
11. Hidan VS Tenten

1. Not sure on this one, possibly Naruto due to Shadow Clone Spam.

2. Probably Kakashi, Sharingan allows him to dodge most of Hidan's attacks and even if Hidan survives, I'm not sure he can tank a Lightning Blade.

3. Hidan stomps pretty handily due to superior speed and I doubt Sakura would prevent him from ritual making, even with a lot of prep.

4. Chiyo could probably win (assuming Base is Mother and Father puppets), her puppets have blades so once she finds out Hidan's secret I'm sure decapitation would be pretty easy.

5. There's no way Hidan could take on both of them if he can't beat them one on one.

6. Chances are Chiyo could help Sakura to take him out.

7. Hidan gets roflstomped since he can't possibly take them all out.

8. Guy is superior in speed, even if Guy doesn't have cutting attacks if he deals enough damage I doubt Hidan would keep on fighting forever. Hidan's immortality has no regen so there's gotta be a breaking point. If Guy uses gates I say Hidan gets screwed over.

9. Hidan probably wins, even though Lee is similar to Guy in fighting style he's a bit slower and has less power with his attacks.

10. Hidan should take this, even if Gentle Fist can damage Hidan, Hidan has better speed feats than Neji iirc and Hidan could easily fake out Neji.

11. Hidan stomps, Tenten has nothing to kill him.

12. I think Team Guy could probably take him together, it would take difficulty though.

13. Same as #12, but with Guy it's a whole lot easier.

That's my opinion.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #9
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Scenarios
3. Hidan VS Sakura
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
8. Hidan VS Guy
9. Hidan VS Lee
10. Hidan VS Neji
11. Hidan VS Tenten

1. Naruto stomps with rasengan and Shadow Clone moves
2. Kakashi wins by spamming elemental attacks
3. Sakura wins if she lands a powerful hit on Hidan,neither of them have shown any impressive speed.So Idk Sakura might win

4.Chiyo stomps Hidan with her speedy puppets
5.Naruto and Kakashi stomp hard with rasengan,clone and lightning moves
6.Chiyo and Sakura stomp with fast taijutsu and puppets attacks
7.Naruto,Kakashi,Sakura,Chiyo rofl stomp
8.Guy wins with super peed
9.Lee wins with super speed
10.Neji probably wins by blocking out Hidans chakra points
11.Tenten(anime) wins,manga loses since it has shown near to no moves
12.Lee,Neji and Tenten stomp
13. Guy,Lee,Neji and Tenten rofl stomp
Old 12-06-2009, 10:03 AM   #10
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Comments are in color.
Uhm I think you don't give neji enough credit in your response. He would never get hit by Hidan in a million years with his Byakugan and if he closed his chakra he would just be a normal dude swinging a giant scyth. Neji in the long run I think would win.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Old 12-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Uhm I think you don't give neji enough credit in your response. He would never get hit by Hidan in a million years with his Byakugan and if he closed his chakra he would just be a normal dude swinging a giant scyth. Neji in the long run I think would win.
The curse doesn't use chakra. Heck it isn't even a jutsu, just a wiierd move. Rotation and palms can't incapacitate Hidan.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Scenarios
Hidan needs one hit and it's over. Naruto may shadow clone him, but Hidan is insane and immortal. Kills clones (several per attack), finds real one, lands a hit. Naruto can't speedblitz outside of tails releases, so he couldn't dodge, and he also specializes in close range combat. Hidan wins at close range, since it's nearly impossible for Naruto to dodge ALL of Hidan's attacks. Hidan wins.

He can keep up with Kakashi, but his Headhunter Jutsu is perfect against Hidan, who isn't smart enough to evade. Close, but Kakashi wins.

3. Hidan VS Sakura
Hidan wins. Sakura relies on physical attacks, and Hidan wins against anyone who is using hand to han combat. She's not fast enough to evade enerything. One hit, she's done. Hidan wins.

4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
Hidan wins. I don't even need to explain this one.

Hidan is overwhelmed, Naruto and Kakashi win. Hidan may take out one of them, though.

Hidan wins. See above.

Hidan overwhelmed, but more than likely he takes out one of them. Team Konoha wins.

8. Hidan VS Guy
Hidan wins at hand to hand combat, no matter how battered he gets.

9. Hidan VS Lee
See above.

10. Hidan VS Neji
Close, but Neji wins by sealing Hidan's chakra and causing massive internal damage through long range and speed attacks. Hidan would be too damaged to move, even if he did manage to land a hit on Neji. Also, Neji can stop almost every attack with Byakugan and Rotation. Neji wins.

11. Hidan VS Tenten
Hidan stomps. Tenten is a weapons user, and Hidan is more than likely faster with a superior technique. I also don't think Tenten's won a single fight throughout the series, and she seems to be only able to injure her opponents slightly. INjury doesn't matter to Hidan. Hidan wins.

Hidan overwhelmed, Neji stops most attacks, speedblitzing doesn't give Hidan time for the ritual. Konoha wins.

See above.
I put my answers in yellow.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #13
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

may I add that to the above post it doesn't matter how much his internal organs get damaged, he got stabbed in the chest, 3rd degree burns, stabbed in the leg, everywhere else due to shadow sewing, Head chopped off, stabbed in the abdomen by a triple bladed scythe, and stabbed in the heart, and he was walking fine afterwords like nothing happened, I doubt any of Guys, Nejis, and Lees attacks would effect him at all.

~
~

Old 12-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
may I add that to the above post it doesn't matter how much his internal organs get damaged, he got stabbed in the chest, 3rd degree burns, stabbed in the leg, everywhere else due to shadow sewing, Head chopped off, stabbed in the abdomen by a triple bladed scythe, and stabbed in the heart, and he was walking fine afterwords like nothing happened, I doubt any of Guys, Nejis, and Lees attacks would effect him at all.
Decapitation still works.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #15
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Decapitation still works.
I never said it didn't, but Gai, lee, and neji are all just proven useless

~
~

Old 12-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #16
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Scenarios
Hidan wins pretty easy here. Hidan can wreck mass shadow clones. Rasengan would do hardly any damage and that is even if it lands. Naruto knows nothing about Hidan and would most likely try to melee at first. Anways Hidan would eventually get a cut at least. Hidan probally could win this with out even ritual, but if he does Naruto doesn't even have any idea was he is doing.
I believe Hidan wins this one also. Hidan was able to keep up with Kakashi. Even if Kakashi gets a chidori off, Kakashi targets Hidan's chest giving a perfect chance to cut Kakashi in half or at least get some of his blood. Once again no knowledge would make Kakashi surprised trying to figure out what is going on and then Hidan makes his ritual.
3. Hidan VS Sakura
Hidan just rapes this one. Faster speed.
4. Hidan VS Chiyo (Base)
I am guessing Chiyo base is just father and mother, so here I am going with Chiyo. Chiyo has shown excellent speed and dodgeing, she is also a long range fighter. She would recognize that after her puppets cutting up Hidan is having no effect. She would probally eventually go after his head, or just chop up his entire body.
I am going with Naruto and Kakashi here. Mass shadow clones as a diversion, then Kakashi comes for a chidori from behind. Hidan doesn't die, but shouldn't be able to cut Kakashi from behind. Even if Hidan is able to cut one of them, I don't see them giving him time to get a ritual off. Eventually, Kakashi would probally chidori his head off, while Naruto just keeps attacking with clones.
Well, I don't believe he could beat Chiyo, so Sakura even though fodder wouldn't make a difference.
Hidan gets raped real bad in this one. No reasons needed.
8. Hidan VS Guy
Since, I am not seeing base only, I am guessing Gai can go into gates. Even though Hidan may cut Gai, Gai would never give him a chance to get a ritual off. Eventually Gai goes into enough of his gates and tears up Hidan. Gai wins this.
9. Hidan VS Lee
I would have to go with Hidan here. Even though Lee is similiar to Gai, he hasn't shown the speed or power that can match Gai. I just don't see Lee being able to tear up Hidan like Gai can.
10. Hidan VS Neji
This is a close one, mainly because I am not sure how Hidan would react with no chakra points. Neji wins if having no chakra points makes Hidan useless, if not then Hidan should win.
11. Hidan VS Tenten
Hidan just rapes this one.
I don't see Hidan being able to take on any 1v2 or 1v3 match to be honest. Neji once again could take out his chakra points, Tenten is pretty much fodder but could be a little annoying. Lee gets into 5 gates while Neji and Tenten fight Hidan and then comes in to help finish off Hidan. Tenten might even be able to finish off Hidan now that I think about it with her weapons or at least let Lee borrow one while he is in 5 gates.
Even worse then above. Hidan gets raped.

I wasn't going to comment on this, but then I saw some major Hidan underrating. I also thought it was funny about you talking about decapitation and then on the next post it was used in every counter. Not even considering that THESE NINJA DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON HIDAN. Also Hidan knows basic knowledge of his enemys in this thread.
Another thing is yes Hidan's ritual takes prep, but I think some people are over exaggerating the actual time it takes, not to mention without knowledge on him, how do they know to even decapitate him, they might even just attack him in the chest going for his heart.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #17
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This one goes to Konoha. Hidan couldn't fend off all of them. He takes too long to prepare for curses.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
Old 12-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

konoha will win

Tags
hidan