Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #1061
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Get to 2,000 posts before an Admin, Mod, or ANBU posts.

230!!!!!!!!!!!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #1062
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

228!!!! It is pretty confusing..
narutofan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #1063
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

19_akatsuki_500 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

232! how could i not be noticed,well i guess that's really good! so confusing!
19_akatsuki_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #1064
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

shouldnt this be 235?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #1065
narutofan99
Banned

231!!! Good thing you have'nt been noticed..
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #1066
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh well, never mind, you aren't listening anyway.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #1067
narutofan99
Banned

233.....cmon jaaz post!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #1068
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

236!!!! please help everyone here that's not an anbu,mod,and admin!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1069
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

235!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1070
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1071
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

239 right?

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1072
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

236!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1073
narutofan99
Banned

237!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1074
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

240 now!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1075
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

yeah.. i think...so confusing! 241!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #1076
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

make that 241

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #1077
narutofan99
Banned

240!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #1078
narutofan99
Banned

Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #1079
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

244!!!! still not noticed?!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #1080
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

244.we have a long way to go

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3