Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #41
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 474 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
That remindsme Kishi interview: 3 new members join Akatsuki one will be the brother of a Hokage.
Fuu looks like a Yamanaka.I wouldnt be surprised if Inoichi becomes Hokage instead of Kakashi.Lame.....
link please
Old 12-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #42
Panzer General
Ninja Academy Student

Panzer General is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Garra said "And as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life.

I hope this dosen't mean that Garra will be dying soon."

(./_\.) Susanoo!!!!
/_!_\ -Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi

Spoiler:
I
Spoiler:
do
Spoiler:
not
Spoiler:
know
Spoiler:
why
Spoiler:
you
Spoiler:
are
Spoiler:
still
Spoiler:
looking
Spoiler:
at
Spoiler:
this!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
wolfsfang
Genin

wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer General View Post
Garra said "And as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life.

I hope this dosen't mean that Garra will be dying soon."
It better not mean that. I would rather see the whole of Konoha turned to dust and its inhabitants massacred before I could stand to see that.

Still it was nice to see Gaara and Naruto (my two fave characters) share some panel space together which by my recollection they have not done since the end of the rescue Gaara arc

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone
Old 12-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
Dancing Ninja
Apprentice Genin

Dancing Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dancing Ninja

idk if anyones noticed but...have u ever thought that danzo's eye is like kakashi's? a sharingan with all the abilities but he can't turn it off and that's why it's covered? and i think madara was teh one that did teh transplant and gave danzo shisui's eye and his arm. But, when he did danzo turned on him so he had to flee and fast and that's probably why when itachi came back 2 years later...he threaten to kill danzo...also....danzo possible sealed his arm because that chakra in it isn't his and is uncontrolable so he has learned to control it...barely. also why hasn't sasuke noticed that? matter of fact i know sasuke is in that weird realm but...what's happening to him? oh yeah and madara needs a new body so he might take sasukes. dude i swear to shiva if danzo busts out madara and says that he stole obito's body i'm gonna flip. how do we know that madara and danzo didn't hire those earth ninja to kill obito so madara could get his body? (if that turns out to me true?) *deep breath* wow...i gotta learn to breathe during these things
Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #45
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

one week its kisame getting his head cut off and the next sai telling naruto sakuras gonna kill sasuke OH HAPPY DAYS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #46
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
one week its kisame getting his head cut off and the next sai telling naruto sakuras gonna kill sasuke OH HAPPY DAYS
now that was awesome can't to see that in the anime lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #47
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Whatever is up, I hope they get striatened out. And hey, Naruto CAN save Sasuke, it's just getting more difficult to do so. We just gotta believe in him, and Mr. Kishikoto has every right to create upgrades for Sasuke and the others'. I suppose you were happy when Mr. Kisimoto added the Toad Sage upgrade to Naruto, so he could defeat Pain, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band: