Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Hinata and Naruto's vows

The bride and the groom read the vows before they get married officially. Those vows are the words the couple shows on how much they love each other. It's very sweet and adorable. Assuming if NaruHina happens, we can what kind of vows Hinata and Naruto would say. Don't be afraid to say if you like.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Hinata and Naruto's vows

I used to be a Naruhina fan. But now I prefer Narusaku. Mainly because Sakura looks prettier, and is one of my favorite characters.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
sadbuttrue93
Apprentice Genin

sadbuttrue93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have no reason to think Naruto will ever like Hinata romantically, let alone marry her. Please give me reasons why NaruHina will happen before making threads about their kids and wedding.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbuttrue93 View Post
I have no reason to think Naruto will ever like Hinata romantically, let alone marry her. Please give me reasons why NaruHina will happen before making threads about their kids and wedding.
give a reason why sasuke loves himself romantically before you make a fan club
back to the topic hinata would probrably say something about how she loved naruto since they were in school
and naruto would probrably say a bunch o stupid stuff ending in believe it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbuttrue93 View Post
Silly sadbuttrue93 didn't read this section? It is all about pairings in here...Give me a reason to NOT pretend this will happen...xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
back to the topic hinata would probrably say something about how she loved naruto since they were in school
You asked for it...... *is in a lawyer suit* Your honor I give evidence A
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone." Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence B
(To Sakura)"Even after all this time, you're still annoying..." Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence C
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time, you will lose your life on a whim."
Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence D
"I'M MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU!!!" Sasuke Uchiha
*walks back to chair and sits down* I rest my case your honor...

As for the vows: I suspect Naruto would be very flustered. But knowing him he would come up with something very sweet. Hinata would probably be blushing to hard to speak hers. But I am sure it would something like how she has always loved him, and so happy to be with him finally etc etc

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."

Last edited by AgentShayd; 08-13-2011 at 01:28 AM.
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
sadbuttrue93
Apprentice Genin

sadbuttrue93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
It's not a fan club devoted to Sasuke being in love with himself. That would be so narcissistic. It's a fanclub devoted to the belief that he alone (x. himself). One reason for that is because Shonen mangas rarely cover pairings or romance. Also, Sasuke hasn't shown anything remotely close to hinting on romantic feelings for a girl. Come to mention it he doesn't exactly demonstrate borderline friendship with any girls. At least Naruto shows friendship with Hinata, and she idolizes and has a crush on him. That could involve into a relationship, but i really don't see it. Sasuke x Himself is just made because Sasuke is very likely to be alone.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
taylor
Academy Graduate

taylor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
rofl that would totally happen
taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Silly sadbuttrue93 didn't read this section? It is all about pairings in here...Give me a reason to NOT pretend this will happen...xD

You asked for it...... *is in a lawyer suit* Your honor I give evidence A
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone." Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence B
(To Sakura)"Even after all this time, you're still annoying..." Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence C
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time, you will lose your life on a whim."
Sasuke Uchiha
and evidence D
"I'M MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU!!!" Sasuke Uchiha
*walks back to chair and sits down* I rest my case your honor...

As for the vows: I suspect Naruto would be very flustered. But knowing him he would come up with something very sweet. Hinata would probably be blushing to hard to speak hers. But I am sure it would something like how she has always loved him, and so happy to be with him finally etc etc
lol
none of these things prove love of himself it just proves dislike of other people
counter evidence A
he wanted revenge it is a well known fact
counter evidence B
sakura was an annoying stalker
counter evidence C
sasuke was fighting naruto and was about to kill him
counter evidence D
sasuke was kicking naruto's ass at the time

the defence rests
@sadbuttrue very true they probrably won't cover it(even so i'm a sasuhina fan and proud of it)
and sorry i though you were one of the ones who wants an actual sasusasu pairing
back to the topic at hand
kakashi would probrably be the priest and naruto's vows would probrably be on his hand
(even so i'm more of a sakunaru fan)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by king kakashi; 08-16-2011 at 10:24 PM.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage
Freshmen Academy Student

The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

DON'T BE SO PESSIMISTIC OFCOURSE NARUTO AND HINATA CAN HAPPEN SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS A MANGA/ANIME ITS ALL UPTO THE CREATOR AND HE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN
The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
isadlunge