Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #21
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: VIZ MEDIA HAS ALREADY FINISHED DUBBING THE SASUKE VS ITACHI FIGHT!!!(I am serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
i will too actually i'm goingto wear black andred that day since is the colors of the sharingon in honor of him
Now thats smart, nice thinking
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #22
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: VIZ MEDIA HAS ALREADY FINISHED DUBBING THE SASUKE VS ITACHI FIGHT!!!(I am serious

I can't wait to see sasuke get his eyes pull out that will be sweet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #23
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I can't wait to see sasuke get his eyes pull out that will be sweet
Yea I bet you cant.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #24
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Yea I bet you cant.
yea you right I going to watch it online this weekend then lol

Old 11-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #25
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Now thats smart, nice thinking
thaks i actually just thought of it

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #26
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't wait
Spoiler:
I will love it when english Sasuke Uses Kirin on Itachi and then itachi will use Susano'o

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
thaks i actually just thought of it
Fast thinking, thats cool
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #28
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

yea i watched the episode this weekend and i was thinking of a way to honor itachi

my demon form

my theme

Old 11-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #29
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea i watched the episode this weekend and i was thinking of a way to honor itachi
Itachi is the best, I feel sorry for him
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #30
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I need to watch it now stupid old man rules

Old 11-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #31
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

i do too he wasn't even a bad character*sobs*

my demon form

my theme

Old 11-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #32
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i do too he wasn't even a bad character*sobs*
Its OK, dont cry, *wipes tears off your face* Itachi will be in our hearts.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #33
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I need to watch it now stupid old man rules
Of course.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #34
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course.
not funny you are not

Old 11-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #35
MangekyoKakashi
Freshmen Academy Student

MangekyoKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
i can't wait to see the itachi vs. sasuke fight but its going to be scary when itachi goes into his outburst
lol yeah when itachi started going crazy about stealing sasuke's eyes i was creeped out
MangekyoKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #36
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangekyoKakashi View Post
lol yeah when itachi started going crazy about stealing sasuke's eyes i was creeped out
yeah i was too. But i can't imagine Crispin Freemen Doing that

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
xxDivinitytwilightxx
Genin Elite

xxDivinitytwilightxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That"s cool..
xxDivinitytwilightxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #38
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
yeah i was too. But i can't imagine Crispin Freemen Doing that
Same here.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #39
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats awesome! thanks fer info

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #40
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Freaking AWESOME
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote