Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Akatsuki Ring Illusion and Tile Match High Scores

If you hover over cool stuff, click games, you will find 2 mini games. One of them is Akatsuki Ring Illusion and the other one is Tile Match. Here, post your score and what level you got to, and I'll record it into a high score. (If your score does not beat any of the scores, do not post it.)
Tile Match: 63800
Akatsuki Ring Illusion:
Spoiler:

1. Zazuro LV9 - 102345 Points
  2. Hidden Ninja45 LV5 23030 Pts
  3. Kakashi-Hatake LV 2 Score 6430
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. ...
Tile Illusion:
Spoiler:

1. Zazuro - 63800
  2. Hidden Ninja 45: 32200
  3. Ragato: 4000
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...

Last edited by Kakashi-Hatake; 12-16-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Akatsuki Ring Illusion and Tile Match High Scores

I got 4000 on tile illusion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think my high scores on these games are pretty good.

Akatsuki Ring Illusion: Level 5: 23030 points
Tile Match: 32200 points

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Akatsuki Ring Illsuion: Level 9 - 102345 points

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Akatsuki Ring Illsuion: Level 9 - 102345 points
Level 9? Wow.
63800? How often do you play these games?

Old 12-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Level 9? Wow.
63800? How often do you play these games?
I play these games for about an hour and half at school every another day cuz of Study Halls(Academic Support-they call AS at my school...) and like some minutes at home, xD.

Ring Illusion is my fav, I love that kind of games. back at home in Italy, I used to have a plain video game nothing connected to any of the fgame systems, I played and played the game like Ring Illusion every day when I was younger....ahvent played it in a long time until VIZ brought up that game like 2 days after it's been relesed.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Updated.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi-Hatake View Post
Updated.
I was wondering when or even if you were ever going to update those scores. I will have to play those games again soon to see if I can get any better scores.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #9
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I was wondering when or even if you were ever going to update those scores. I will have to play those games again soon to see if I can get any better scores.
I was having trouble logging into my account these past days, but I've been able to get on today. *Runs off to play Akatsuki Tile Match*
Old 12-17-2009, 08:17 AM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Been playing some time but a dis is that the laptop runs out of battery life fast and....not a ot of time to even finish long long ranged games....