Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Sasuke 11 84.62%
Sakura 1 7.69%
tie 0 0%
Idk 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #21
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke vs Shippuden Sakura

All of you guys are wrong. (The ones who think that young Sasuke loses) Sakura was a HUGE weakling when she was young, plus the fact that she loved him. So she proboly wouldn't touch him in a fight. Also the fact is that Sasuke has the Shaingon, better tijutsu, and better ninjutsu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 11-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
ninja05
Chunin Exam Participant

ninja05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think sasuke would win.
3. One Piece
4. Death Note
5. Naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN: AkatsuNinjaCloakl
Old 11-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #23
makibo496
Genin

makibo496 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u didnt put shippuden sasuke but did put shippuden sakura so i voted sakura
Old 11-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even though Sakura is friggin ripped Sasuke still has Chidori and Fire Style Jutsu, she has no way to avoid those. Sasuke takes this fight. Sorry Sakura.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #25
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makibo496 View Post
u didnt put shippuden sasuke but did put shippuden sakura so i voted sakura
Even Part 1 Sasuke would beat her because he's faster and he could avoid her attacks with Sharingan. Sakura can't simply heal from a Chidori to the heart.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #26
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I dont think Sakura would get hit in the heart with Chidori,since shes trained in dodging. Fire Style she could mainly dodge too. Or heal from it if needs be.In any case I think Sakura would beat Pre Sasuke,but certainly not Shippuden.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #27
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
At least give Sasuke some bans.
you would need to ban sasuke's use of arms and legs to make this fight even remotely fair XD

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 12-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #28
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
I dont think Sakura would get hit in the heart with Chidori,since shes trained in dodging. Fire Style she could mainly dodge too. Or heal from it if needs be.In any case I think Sakura would beat Pre Sasuke,but certainly not Shippuden.
Pre Sasuke is still faster, and he could avoid her attacks with Sharingan.

If Sasuke uses CS2, it's over for Sakura.