Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #121
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I remember finding Kisame on the map just before Tenchi Bridge. But first,you'll have to beat Sakon. After that Kisame should be there too. As for Sasori,are you talking about his puppet form or his form with his Akatsuki cloak on,with the third kazekage?
The area before the bridge? What's that called? Also I just beat Sasori (True) so I'm done with that idiot. Also Sasori(True) means him with the Kazekage puppet.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #122
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
The area before the bridge? What's that called? Also I just beat Sasori (True) so I'm done with that idiot. Also Sasori(True) means him with the Kazekage puppet.

Ahh,yes, he was in the Akatsuki hideout,right? But first you must have beaten Chiyo with the "Mother" and "Father" puppets. Also,I don't remember the exact name of the area,but it's exactly the one you have a save point in,and after it is the Tenchi Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:54 PM   #123
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Well I'll walk back there and see if Kisame is there.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #124
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Ahh,yes, he was in the Akatsuki hideout,right? But first you must have beaten Chiyo with the "Mother" and "Father" puppets. Also,I don't remember the exact name of the area,but it's exactly the one you have a save point in,and after it is the Tenchi Bridge.
hmm is sasori(true) hard to beat
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #125
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Depends on who you use. I used Naruto and kept clone hitting him over the edge and killed him that way.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #126
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post

When he is with the Third Kazekage puppet,not so much,but his Iron Sand Jutsu is formidable. When he is his TRUE self,he is hard to beat because he constatly throws Fireballs at you. His dashes are also strong.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #127
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
Depends on who you use. I used Naruto and kept clone hitting him over the edge and killed him that way.
ok thanks for the tip
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 12-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #128
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
When he is with the Third Kazekage puppet,not so much,but his Iron Sand Jutsu is formidable. When he is his TRUE self,he is hard to beat because he constatly throws Fireballs at you. His dashes are also strong.
hmm intresting
Old 12-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #129
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I'll walk back there and see if Kisame is there.

He should be there. The First Hokage was in one of the forests between the Hidden Leaf,and the desert. Also,after you beat them,do you still have PTS Sasuke unchecked? He's the only one I didn't find. According to the guide,he should be in Orochimaru's Hideout. But in the part that's locked.For it,I have to trigger Sasuke's story.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #130
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He should be there. The First Hokage was in one of the forests between the Hidden Leaf,and the desert. Also,after you beat them,do you still have PTS Sasuke unchecked? He's the only one I didn't find. According to the guide,he should be in Orochimaru's Hideout. But in the part that's locked.For it,I have to trigger Sasuke's story.
Go see Tsunade. If you have done enough missions she should give you a mission where you have to form a team with Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato and go to Orochimaru's hideout. That should trigger Sasuke's Master Mode. I THINK anyway.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #131
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Go see Tsunade. If you have done enough missions she should give you a mission where you have to form a team with Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato and go to Orochimaru's hideout. That should trigger Sasuke's Master Mode. I THINK anyway.

I'm still doing quests now. Tsunade hasn't yet informed me of anything. I'm waiting after the quests for her to tell me.But,I still haven't completed the Jutsu quest for the Lightning Blade.Maybe after I do it,Tsunade will tell me.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #132
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm trying to find new quests to do as well. I may do that after I get the remaining dolls. Since I just beat Kisame (4TK Naruto FTW)

Old 12-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #133
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Also I was right 50 is the max your stat can be. I just hit 50 with my Chakra and it says MAX so I can't level it up any more. Now for HP, Strength, Defense and Speed

Old 12-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #134
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm trying to find new quests to do as well. I may do that after I get the remaining dolls. Since I just beat Kisame (4TK Naruto FTW)

Yeah,but you'll still have PTS Sasuke and other unchecked. You'll have to do quests for a while after you get the remaining dolls,because I did the same.I beat all wooden dolls,collected all diary pages,and now i'm doing quests so I can get to Sasuke's story.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #135
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Also I was right 50 is the max your stat can be. I just hit 50 with my Chakra and it says MAX so I can't level it up any more. Now for HP, Strength, Defense and Speed

Hmm...that's strange. My chakra stat level is 52...I don't know why...maybe it's because of a back-up character...hmm.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #136
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah,but you'll still have PTS Sasuke and other unchecked. You'll have to do quests for a while after you get the remaining dolls,because I did the same.I beat all wooden dolls,collected all diary pages,and now i'm doing quests so I can get to Sasuke's story.
Yeah
Quote:
Hmm...that's strange. My chakra stat level is 52...I don't know why...maybe it's because of a back-up character...hmm.
That's probably why. I have Ino as a back up and she gives me +3 to chakra. Combined with the +9 I get from the Ultimate Handbook my chakra is at 62.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #137
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't wanna mod my PS2... I know i'll just mess my PS2 up and have to buy a new one.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #138
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I don't wanna mod my PS2... I know i'll just mess my PS2 up and have to buy a new one.
Then get someone to do it for you. Also you can look up vids on Youtube to help you out.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #139
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

So I'm now playing Sasuke's RPG mode and as much as I HATE to admit it I like playing as him.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:52 AM   #140
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So I'm now playing Sasuke's RPG mode and as much as I HATE to admit it I like playing as him.
oh did i hear u right did u just say u like playing as sasuke ha i knew it and im about to start that RPG