Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #41
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
really?

Yes, it's pretty neat. But you have to talk to Guy on the training fields,and since nobody has ever bothered,it wasn't known. That's because everybody jumps straight in the VS menu.But if you reach it through Guy's special menu,and set a condition to not have a linked character,you won't.So THERE IS a way to turn them off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #42
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
Actually I take that back... it will be coming to America, from an official conferance in America.

I've seen some gameplay videos of the Japanese version of UN5, Narutimate Accel 2, and it looks really fun. The Master Mode battles seem to have a lot more depth than the simplistic Master Mode battles from UN4.
i still dont believe it
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #43
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yes, it's pretty neat. But you have to talk to Guy on the training fields,and since nobody has ever bothered,it wasn't known. That's because everybody jumps straight in the VS menu.But if you reach it through Guy's special menu,and set a condition to not have a linked character,you won't.So THERE IS a way to turn them off.
oh great -_-
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 12-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #44
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
oh great -_-

It's not that bad. You just have to finish Story Mode before you can get that.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's not that bad. You just have to finish Story Mode before you can get that.
ok thats good to hear
Old 12-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #46
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Still it's not that worth it since you only do it in Story mode not VS mode. Still it's a nice trick.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:57 AM   #47
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Well this is just ter-frigging-riffic.

I have UN5 in my hands but I can't play the darn game. -_- *sighs*

Old 12-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #48
blackstar160
Genin

blackstar160 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I didnt no that there was a Ulitmate Ninja 5.
blackstar160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #49
sasuke's girl
Freshmen Academy Student

sasuke's girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have all parts except that
sasuke's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #50
sasuke's girl
Freshmen Academy Student

sasuke's girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its awesome
sasuke's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #51
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

@Sasuke's girl - Stop spamming the thread.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #52
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Well this is just ter-frigging-riffic.

I have UN5 in my hands but I can't play the darn game. -_- *sighs*

What? Why? What's wrong?

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #53
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What? Why? What's wrong?
I don't know. I put the Swap Magic coder disc in and start it up. When the Swap Magic CD stops spinning I put in my UN5 game then hit Normal Boot and Default video settings and the CD starts spinning but then it stops and it goes to the PS2 screen (with the Memory card icons and the "reading disc" message) and then it goes to the red screen where it says "Please insert a PS1 or PS2 game disc" and that's it.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #54
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know. I put the Swap Magic coder disc in and start it up. When the Swap Magic CD stops spinning I put in my UN5 game then hit Normal Boot and Default video settings and the CD starts spinning but then it stops and it goes to the PS2 screen (with the Memory card icons and the "reading disc" message) and then it goes to the red screen where it says "Please insert a PS1 or PS2 game disc" and that's it.

I see...The "Please insert a PS1 or PS2 game disc" notice appears when you put a computer disc.But it also appears when the game disc is from a diffrent region....hmmm...did you try again? Maybe it would work if you try again. I put my Swap Magic disc in,started it up,and then put the UN5 disc.

But,as I said,the first time I put it I had a black screen,but after 5 minutes or so,it started on it's own with no problem. You should try again.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #55
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Nevermind I got it to work!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #56
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nevermind I got it to work!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Well Done! So what are your first impressions? Do you have a language menu on boot up?

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #57
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

By the way,i've already finished the Story Mode,finished the quest with the Diary collecting,and with the clones.Now I need to do a few more quests,so I can get to Sasuke's story.After that,i'll be able to finish the clone mission.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #58
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm liking the game so far. I love fighting at the leaf village gate. So simple yet awesome. Though that puddle of water confuses me.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #59
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm liking the game so far. I love fighting at the leaf village gate. So simple yet awesome. Though that puddle of water confuses me.

Yeah,I know. That stage is pretty awesome and good. As for the puddle,well,it's just for a better special effect.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #60
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Also,sorry for the double post again,but can you please do me a favour?

In VS mode,please fight as PTS Choji,and use his "Donburi Throw". Tell me how it is.Whether it's buggy and you can't see anything,or if it's ok.

YouTube:
src="

but