Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Weapons Store Idea

Well, hi. This is the 1st weapons shop idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The 1st Weapons Store

Weapons
Explosive Kunai- 1 Point
A Hundred Shuriken At Once- 2 Points

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

weapons shop? did you consult with the mods. on that?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Weapons, Part 2
Broadsword: Level 2 weapon: 5 Points
ANBU Sword: 7 Points
Giant Shuriken- 4 Points
Jashin Dagger- 7 Points

Old 05-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You won't be able to just make your own stuff without first running it by the war council to get it approved. So, unfortunately, this won't be included until you manage to do that. Talk to them about it and see what they think.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
You won't be able to just make your own stuff without first running it by the war council to get it approved. So, unfortunately, this won't be included until you manage to do that. Talk to them about it and see what they think.
How? And this isn't offical yet, by the way.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I have no idea where this is going, but Ill watch. I really don't understand this at all though.... and I am on the war council....

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I have no idea where this is going, but Ill watch. I really don't understand this at all though.... and I am on the war council....
You're on the council? fI may, can you check this topic and then go to ChuninExams please?

Old 05-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Are these personal point exenditures or village point expenditures, and feel free to post anything you wan and as much as you want I can't promise we will use it, but I won't stop you

I am waiting till the battle system is completed before I get involved in the chunin exam stuff.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
Sage Mode
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui
Quote:
Let's put it this way. You shouldn't post stuff having to do with the Village war system if it isn't sanctioned by the War Council--unless you're proposing an idea.

And right now, what you have here isn't posed as an idea or suggestion; it looks like it's trying to be official. The people who are posting official things are part of the War Council, and mostly what they're doing right now is organizing everything before battle can start.

--dogboy22
Old 05-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
Are these personal point exenditures or village point expenditures, and feel free to post anything you wan and as much as you want I can't promise we will use it, but I won't stop you

I am waiting till the battle system is completed before I get involved in the chunin exam stuff.
Can you look at this and the Chunin Exam post?

Old 05-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's put it this way. You shouldn't post stuff having to do with the Village war system if it isn't sanctioned by the War Council--unless you're proposing an idea.

And right now, what you have here isn't posed as an idea or suggestion; it looks like it's trying to be official. The people who are posting official things are part of the War Council, and mostly what they're doing right now is organizing everything before battle can start.
Where can we post ideas then?

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-14-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #13
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

I just replied to both of those questions in the text you quoted me saying!

This weapon list is far from complete and I asked you if these were personal or village point expenditures.

I ALSO SAID "
I am waiting till the battle system is completed before I get involved in the chunin exam stuff."

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-12-2009, 04:30 PM   #14
Sage Mode
Viz Administrator

Quote:
You can post it here, but what you have doesn't look like an idea. Know what I mean? Once you have a well thought out idea, let one of the council members know, and ultimately they'll have to discuss what you've got.

I can change the topic name to "Weapons Store idea." And then you'll have to come up with the content and logistics.

--dogboy22
Old 05-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
You can post it here, but what you have doesn't look like an idea. Know what I mean? Once you have a well thought out idea, let one of the council members know, and ultimately they'll have to discuss what you've got.

I can change the topic name to "Weapons Store idea." And then you'll have to come up with the content and logistics.
Can you do it?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #16
Vatsu Rebul
Freshmen Academy Student

Vatsu Rebul is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Weapons Store Idea

Good idea, the weapon shop I mean. Maybe a summoning, thing-a-ma-bob too. 'course some of the jutsus would probably change since they summon giant eagles and what-not.
Vatsu Rebul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Weapons Store Idea

Full List: WeaponsExplosive Kunai- 1 Point
50 Shuriken Attack- 1 Point
Broadsword- 5 Points
ANBU Sword- 7 Points
Jashin Dagger- 6 Points
Elit ANBU Sword- 10 Points
Lightning Spear- 5 Points
Fire Spear- 5 Points
Blood Spear- 5 Points
Ice Spear- 5 Points
Kusangi (Grass Cutter)- 13 Points
Bow and Arrow- 6 Points