Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default ;););););)

So lately, I have been experimenting with different types of teams, and today I tried an Ultra-high defense team. I fought a noob, who had one-tail naruto in his party standing in the front row. He attacked (using Ultimate Rasengan) my 673 def Gaara who had Shukaku's shield AND the Sand shield effects active (and Nine-Tailed fox armor, if the effect ACTUALLY weakens jutsu like it say it does) for 20 DAMAGE!!!

I barely managed to finish the match I was laughing so hard.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: ;););););)

Wow...

And the thread title...?

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

thats odd, lol. It was an L followed by an M, then an F, then an A, and finally an O.

Also, I was messing with the same guy and moved Gaara in front row... 76 dmg!!!

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

hi!!!
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah Garra being setup right is rediculous. He can take a huge hit but...his speed is his downfall. He has to have someone else with him.
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
joon
Village Elder

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

equip him with some speed tags

Spoiler:

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you canít always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place. - General Iroh
joon is online now   Reply With Quote