Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Favorite Arc(s)?
Enter, Naruto Uzumaki Arc! 1 4.55%
Land of Waves Arc 4 18.18%
Chunin Exams Arc 5 22.73%
Invasion of Konoha Arc 6 27.27%
Search for Tsunade Arc 3 13.64%
Sasuke Retrival Arc 9 40.91%
Rescue Gaara Arc 3 13.64%
Sasuke & Sai/Long Awaited Reunion Arc 2 9.09%
Hidan and Kakuzu Arc 6 27.27%
Hunt for Itachi Arc 3 13.64%
Sage Mode Jiriaya VS The Six Paths of Pain Arc 3 13.64%
Itachi Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha Arc 7 31.82%
Senjutsu Training Arc 1 4.55%
Killer Bee VS Team Taka Arc 1 4.55%
Pain's Invasion of Konoha Arc 7 31.82%
Six Paths of Pain VS Sage Mode Naruto Uzumaki Arc 11 50.00%
Five Kages Summit Arc 2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Favorite Arc?

What had been your favorite Naruto or Naruto Shippuden Arc(s)?

{Canon Only}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 11-28-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Favorite Arc?

Sasuke Retrieval arc, Hidan and Kakakzu arc

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ohako; 11-28-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
xxDivinitytwilightxx
Genin Elite

xxDivinitytwilightxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Sasuke Retrieval arc
xxDivinitytwilightxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
Konan9
Chunin

Konan9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Six Paths Of Pain vs. Sage Mode Naruto, Pain's Invasion Of Konoha, Sage Mode Jiraiya vs. Six Paths Of Pain and Sasuke vs. Itachi...

Lol all of mine are Shippuden arcs...
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!
Awesomest Sisters EVER: Shikamarulover18, Kassie, Ellie, Hinata91
Just a "friend": Kyousei
Favorite Aloe Vera Plant: Zetsu
PM me if you want to be in it!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!~
Konan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
( Yahiko )
Chunin Exam Participant

( Yahiko ) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to ( Yahiko ) Send a message via Skype™ to ( Yahiko )

Six paths of Pein VS Sage mode Naruto Arc,
Sasuke Retrieval Arc,
Hidan & Kakuzu Arc
like were suffering* -Yahiko-

*Saying your going to rip me to shreds,
isn't going to make me come any closer* -Minato Nakimaze-

*I want to protect the person important to me ....
I want to work for that person ....
I want to fight for that person ....
I want to make that person's dream come true ....
that is my dream* -Haku-

( *Village Hidden in the Aurora* )
( Yahiko ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke Retrival Arc, Sasuke vs. Itachi Arc, Pain Invasion Arc, Naruto(Sage Mode) vs. Pain Arc.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

six paths of pain vs sage mode naruto

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Well, the Pain VS Naruto Arc is in the lead.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #9
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

it was the best lol

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

where we allowed more than one vote? oh well mine are in order. sasuke vs itachi , sage mode naruto vs pain, pains invasion of konoha , hidan and kakuzu , sage mode jiriya vs six paths of pain, sasuke retrival , and chunin exam.
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #11
kit
Freshmen Academy Student

kit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chuunin Exams because they were the least predictable, everyone was new to us, and lots of battles where it was not obvious who would win (e.g. Shikamaru vs. Temari)
kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
Panzer General
Ninja Academy Student

Panzer General is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Six Paths of Pain VS Sage Mode Naruto Uzumaki Arc and Itachi Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha Arc.
Panzer General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #13
gaarasword
Chunin Exam Participant

gaarasword is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sage naruto arc owns all
gaarasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Sasuke and Itachi.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Part I: Chunin Exams Arc. To me it seems like this arc got the story going and you got to see almost everyone's strengths for the first time.

Part II: Rescue Gaara Arc. Mainly because of the Sakura and Chiyo vs. Sasori fight.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #16
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke Retrieval Arc.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #17
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The Sasuke Retrieval Arc

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #18
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pain vs. Naruto
Village
The Village Hidden in Twilight
Clan
The Shigami Clan
People come and people go,
this is what life is all about
I never ever log out
Why am I so damn lonely?
If you have a TinierMe account,add me Melonly!
goldendreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:56 AM   #19
NarutoReader
Genin

NarutoReader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Land of Waves arc.

because it was still a simple, no filler feel and it wasnt DBZ like.

now as time progress its becoming DBZ. naruto learns new skill and suddenly destroys mountains, then he meats and enemy who can lift the earth, one who can create huge bubbles of water that can wash 2 rain forests and another that can create moons.

im sick of those things.
NarutoReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The Chuunin Exams and Sasuke Retrieval Arcs. I like them because the stories were well put together, and ... they had Gaara. I have a lot catching up to do as well though so I don't know all the arcs well.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote