Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: want the game to come out this year or the next?
hell yeah 16 76.19%
may be 0 0%
not shure 1 4.76%
no way 1 4.76%
who cares 3 14.29%
don't like it 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #61
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: naruto shippuden:ultimate ninja five 12/29/09

i know right!!!!!! annoying ppl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #62
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Kursed Kreature is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kursed Kreature

Whether or not Ultimate Ninja 5 comes out in NA or not is sorta relevant to me, i want it to, but then since alot of people are saying it's not coming out in NA, i'm confused, i'll just wait until the 29th and see if it does or not, if it doesn't, i'll try to get my hands on the European version, i just want to use the four-tails, thats what im waiting for in this game.

Kursed Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #63
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Ok, its not coming because Namco Bandai does not have money for it. And they are probably gonna use UN5 for Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. And did you Mod your PS2? That will make your ps2 play any game from out of the United States.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #64
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

no i did not, it is what it is lol

Old 11-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #65
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Mod my Ps2?, well i guess i could say i don't think i did that, but how do i do that?

Old 11-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #66
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, you have to insert Swap magic which lets you play games like UN5. Search in google and Learn more about swap magic.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #67
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

u need to get one first i think,

Old 11-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #68
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

GAH!!!, Are you Srs?, an Add on Piece of Equipment...???, Sadface , i'm not exactly a wealthy person, this might take awhile, i demand they release Ultimate Ninja 5 in North America or else it might take longer than i thought to get my hands on it -_-, depending if this swap magic thing is needed to be bought or not, it all depends on the price of it if it is.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #69
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, its the only way to do it. But they might continue UN5 with Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. Also, just take it to someone that is good with technology so they can mod it.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #70
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1) Naruto321 - YOu can't just say "Use a Swap Magic" since it's not as simple as just using a Swap Magic. You need to buy a Flip Top as well
2)Kursed Kreature - You don't need to be wealthy if you go online you can buy a Flip Top and Swap Magic together for like 40 bucks at most and then spend 30 Euros (about 30 bucks) for UN5.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #71
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Oh sorry about that. So you have to buy a swap magic and a flip top?

Old 11-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #72
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Ohh, i see now, Thanks Chaos, i will keep that in mind for when the time comes

Old 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #73
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i am not spending 100 bucks on all of that

Old 11-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #74
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, you will spend almost 70 or 80 bucks.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #75
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Oh sorry about that. So you have to buy a swap magic and a flip top?
Yeah you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursed Kreature View Post
Ohh, i see now, Thanks Chaos, i will keep that in mind for when the time comes
Glad to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
i am not spending 100 bucks on all of that
Well that's your decision.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #76
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

But just to throw it out there one more time, your 100% positive that Ultimate Ninja 5 will not be released in North America?

Old 11-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #77
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

guys don't crush my dream

Old 11-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #78
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursed Kreature View Post
But just to throw it out there one more time, your 100% positive that Ultimate Ninja 5 will not be released in North America?
Yes. more then 100% percent.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #79
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

u guys what free rep for coming to my thread?

Old 11-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #80
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
guys don't crush my dream

I'm Sorry but i just wanted a positive answer, trust me, i don't like it anymore than you do, but at this point, we have to face facts, these guys have researched everywhere pretty much, and if they got the info from the actually people themselves saying their not releasing it, then i guess i can't argue with that, it's upsetting, but what are ya gonna do, besides, the European version shouldn't be that bad, has it already been released yet?