Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
pyroc
Freshmen Academy Student

pyroc is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default smash bros. naruto

I wud like 2 c some naruto characters on a smash bros. game. i know they only do nintendo based characters but still,that would b cool. Don't u think?
pyroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 AM   #2
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: smash bros. naruto

I made a thread like this a long time ago.I think it'd be kind of cool.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:13 AM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Their is all ready a game like that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
pyroc
Freshmen Academy Student

pyroc is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Really? what is it called?
pyroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroc View Post
Really? what is it called?
I don't know, but their's thread like this one. And someone said,

'Their should be a game were other Viz characts fight agaist each other. Like Bleach people fight against Naruto people'

then their was a reply that said

'Their is a game like that it's called ___________ and it's for the D.S'

---

Ont topic, yea that would be cool!

D.K vs Sakura XD

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
garra dude
Chunin

garra dude is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe in the next smash bros

join the Hollywood undead army put this in your sig

Forum Big Sister :
katsu uchiha

"Some call that brave i call it stupid"-Crocodile

garra dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sorry guys but the chances of a Viz media characyer in a smash bros game is not very likely. but if there is I will be happy.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
Lightingstrife
Freshmen Academy Student

Lightingstrife is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dont think there is i googled it and nothing
Lightingstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

wow it would be sooo sick!!!
Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that'd be soooo cool! One Piece and Naruto characters should definately be in it!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

HAHA That would be sweet. I love the Smash Bros. games. And I love the Naruto series. If they were to come together into one game.......*Head Explodes thinking about how awesome that would be*

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #12
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

they could add Inuyasha to it thatds be cool
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:16 AM   #13
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I don't know, but their's thread like this one. And someone said,

'Their should be a game were other Viz characts fight agaist each other. Like Bleach people fight against Naruto people'

then their was a reply that said

'Their is a game like that it's called ___________ and it's for the D.S'

---

Ont topic, yea that would be cool!

D.K vs Sakura XD
Are you thinking of "Jump Super Stars" and "Jump Ultimate Stars" for the DS? They are Japan only DS game(s).

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote