Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default The Village of Animals

Code:
 Here is a story about the village of animals.

Chapter 1
The Anbu
A man dressed in an all white suit, and a mask representing a wolf, threw a kunai at the aproaching ninja. Then he performed the handsigns for earth style; canyon creation. Rocks, cliffs, and plateaus appeared. The attacking ninja jumped, landing on an stone cliff. "Wolf. We need to inform the WeatheKage of these enemies attacking us" A woman told Wolf. The woman was wearing an all white suit too, and with a mask represnting a Cat. " Okay Cat. First lets get info on the land nearby" Wolf commaded. Cat nodded, and dissapeared for the nearby land.
They got to the land. A blank, untouched land. "Wow. This never been touched!" Wolf exclaimed. Then his eye looked up, and his mind was racing with possibilities. Cat sighed staring at Wolf. She took off her mask revealing very long hair, a beatiful face, and round blue eyes. "Ace. Give it up. You'll never get to be a Kage like your Father." She told Ace. Ace glared at the sky, that was now turning to dark blue. Ace sat down staring at the sky. " Haru. The sky is filled with stars, a human living it's destiny. You probally don't get it, but someday you will. My destiny is to become a Kage, and that's that. " Ace called out. Then Ace got up, and looked at Haru. "Better put your mask on. We will head back for the village now. Let us go now." He said as he jumped in the trees. Haru sighed again jumping in the trees after Ace.
When they got to the village, they immediatly went into the WeatheKage's office. "Sir the enemy ninja in the area are extraordinary. May I suggest we get more jonin to battle. Plus the landscape is amazing." Haru reported. The WeatheKage looked at Ace, then at Haru. "I made my choice. You two are taking an exam. Only one of you will remain anbu. I noticed you two are coming back with reports on how the 'landscape' looks like. I think you of you are taking breaks. Strictly forbidden in the village." He said. Ace gulped, looking at the ground. "Sir I did that suff sir." He whispered timidly.
Right away the WeatheKage replied," Leave this place at once. I demote you to a chunin." Ace doubletaked. "That's against the law of the ninja. You can't do that." He screamed. Before the WeatheKage could say anything Ace stormed out the room.
The Next day Ace tiptoed out his apartment, out the inn's door, and headed for the village's gate. When he got to the village gate he screamed "This village sucks!" Then he quickly fled for the forest Hau, and him did that mission the day before.
When Ace was at the area where the wide open space was, he sat down. "I will make my own village and base it off life." He decided staring at the sky," The village of animals shall be it's name." Then He thought of something that didn't come to mind. " Now. How will I build it" He thought. He stared at the trees, rocks, stone, and other building sources around. "Good enough." He thoght. Then He took out a scrool, and drew the blueprint for the village.

Chapter 2
The Co-Kage's arrival
Ace sighed. He decided to look for helpers. He prepared to travel, but out of the blue came a man. "Hi. I'm Jesse.I'm a ninja looking for a village. Can you provide directions to the nearest one?" He asked. Ace brightend up. "I'm making a village right now. You can be the co-kage of the village if you help." He squealed. The Man put his hand under his chin. He thought... and thought... and thought. "Fine. I'll do it. What do you want me to do?" He said. Ace told him what to do. The Man used lightning style; lightning clones. Many clones appeared. Jesse commanded the clones. They immediatly got to work. Ace was busy getting fresh water for the village. " Hey Ace. Don't you need something to hold the water?" Jesse asked. Ace stared into the distance. "Oops. Never thought of that. Thanks Jesse" Ace replied. He then went to where the village center was suppose to be made at. Then he performed the hand signs for earh style; badger depths. A river with no water formed. Slowly water came in filling the water with fish, and other creatures. " Hey. I'm finished with the Kage mansion." One of Jesse clones announced. Almost all the village was done. Now the barrier. Ace went to front of the village. Then He used earthstyle; sky scraper millions of times, till the whole village was surrounded, but one space was not. That was made into the village entrance. "Finished." Ace releaved. " Finally." Jesse exclaimed.They both stepped a few steps back, gazing at the beautiful sight.
Right away a few ninja came to the village. " Hi I'm Jenna." The First one greeted. " Yo I'm tobi" The second one said. " Ciao su I'm Antwoine " The third one declared. "We are looking for a village. Can we join this one.?" They asked. Ace grinned deviously. "Sure animal academy students." He said emphasisiing animal. The kids jumped with joy shouting. Ace lead them to there apartment. Gave them the key, and went to the Kage's masion.
Meanwhile Jenna was planning to buy weapons. On her list it read:

Market items
1 unlimited supply of kunais
ul. ninja headbands

Then she decided tomorrow she would advertise, so the village would get more ninja.
The Next day she went to the AnimaKage's office. " AnimaKage. I will buy stuff for the village today." She informed, and with a wave of her hand she was out the door.
When she came back three triplets followed her. "AnimaKage Ace. These ninja." She reported glacing at the triplets."wants to join the village." Ace nodded. Lead them to the apartment next to yours. But the triplets jumped in frone of ace. The first one chanted,"I'm Nick!!" The second one chanted," I'm Knack!" The last one screamed," and I'm Pattywhack!" Then they joined together,. and chanted,"Toghether we are the NickKnackPattywhack squad!" Ace sighed. "This dosen't look good for the village." He thought.
The NickKnackPattywhack squad dashed off to their apartment. "We will become jonin before you know it!" They chanted.

Chapter 3
Rivals to the end
Ace went back into his office. His eyes were closed. "Long time no see Wolf." A woman greeted. Ace opened his eyes. "Cat? What are you doing in my village?" Ace asked taking a kunai out of his item pack, preparing to attack. " Chilax Man. My only mission is to..." Her voice got low," Kill you." Ace threw the kunai. Haru easily dodged it. Ace used earth style; fist of stones. A small boulder formed around his fist. He punched Haru, sending her crashing out the window. Crash! Haru landed on her feet and swiftly kicked at Ace. She used weather style; raging storm. Ace's feet lifted off the ground and into the air. "Augh. Wind style; hurricane shurkiens." He cried. He threw ten shurkiens. Those shurkiens multiplied, and multiplied. Till like 100 were made. Then each of them speeded wildly at Haru. "That's all you got Wolf? Well your life is over." She screamed, as a blue, light appeared around her. " Jinkrurikku of the blue tailed beast shall win." She cried, as she took many, quick blows at Ace's chakra points. Ace dodged those attacks, but took one blow. He flew way back crashing into Bush's Buffalo's restaraunt. "Ughh. You're to strong..." That's all Ace said before he vanished. All was silent, and still. " Take this you kitten idiot!" Ace shouted appearing behind Haru. He punched the anbu's mask right off. Ace landed safely. He stared at Haru. Then He suddenly picked her up, and put her on his bed. " Sorry Haru. The Jinkurriku has to be taken away. Ninja art; jinkurriki steal." The blue light ecscaped from Haru's body, flowing out the door. "RRROOOAAARRR! "The blue beast screamed. It stomped, but nothing happened. The blue beast looked satisfied, and it walked away.
Meanwhile Antwoine, was watching out the window. "Weird..." He thought. Then he sat on his bed. The NickKnackPattywhack squad shouting drifted him to sleep.

Last edited by Ace adventurer; 11-28-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Ace adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Chindori
Genin

Chindori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village of Animals

Nice story so far. So it;s about an anbu who the kage banned him which is not in the ninja law, so ace decided to make a village?
Chindori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

correctamando
Old 11-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like it read my story at myssticninjas life story chapter 2 is thsecond to last post on the first page
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like the NickNackPattywhack squad but you need to finish it.
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So Ace killed Haru
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote