Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #41
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The legendary Sannin of the leaf Vs Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Jiraiya has a limit. Thats why he lost against Pain.
SM gives the user high chakra for only some time. After SM runs out then the user is left exhausted.

@Dudemeister: Care to answer my questions?
What proof is there that Oro will not betray his comrades? What proof is there that Jiraiya will go SM? What proof is there that Tsunade won't run away?
When did Jiraiya ever run out of chakra in the fight, oh wait he didn't.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #42
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
If he absorb to many attacks from SM Jiraiya then he would be kill because he can handly that much Sage chakra, proof Jiraiya would try to go SM what did he do facing pain he with SM thats proof, As for Orochimaru betray them thats not apart of the thread it says the sannin vs. pain thats all on them on the same side.
Nope won't happen. Sorry but the jutsus are not raw chakra. If Preta absorbs Raw chakra then he will turn into stone. Jiraiya doesn't have perfect SM though.

Well I can use the same logic and say that Pain will use Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei since its a battle can't I?
EDIT: Naruto with a perfect SM, means Naruto's SM is technically stronger than Jiraiya's. (not the techs. Just speaking of SM) ran out when he used two FRS's.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #43
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
What proof is there that Oro will not betray his comrades?
What proof is there that he will?

Quote:
What proof is there that Jiraiya will go SM?
What prioof is there that he won't?

Quote:
What proof is there that Tsunade won't run away?
What proof is there that she will?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #44
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Nope won't happen. Sorry but the jutsus are not raw chakra. If Preta absorbs Raw chakra then he will turn into stone. Jiraiya doesn't have perfect SM though.

Well I can use the same logic and say that Pain will use Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei since its a battle can't I?
EDIT: Naruto with a perfect SM, means Naruto's SM is technically stronger than Jiraiya's. (not the techs. Just speaking of SM) ran out when he used two FRS's.
Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads so they can gather the chakra needed to stay in SM So you reading the manga or looking at the pics.

when that path uses that jutsu he jumps in the air and it leave the other paths without chakra meaning there defeated that fast, the boss summons can use attack the path in the air never giving him time to use the jutsu.

Last edited by Steven; 11-27-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #45
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads so they can gather the chakra needed to stay in SM So you reading the manga or looking at the pics.
Sage Mode combines the natural energy and regular chakra. Therefore, if Jiraiya runs out of chakra he can't use Sage Mode anymore, correct?

Plus, he's saying Jiraiya's SM isn't perfected; he can't properly balance the two chakra.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #46
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Manga is pictures with words. =/ xDDD /kidding.

Nope....
It was mentioned that SM provides the user with high chakra, but not infinite chakra.
It said that SM leaves the user completely exhausted after SM "runs out" I wonder what that means. "runs out".
It means that they can't hold the natural energy in them forever. So it would go away sometime and take their left over energy with it.

@Dudemeister: What proof is there that Pain won't use Chibaku or CST?

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #47
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads so they can gather the chakra needed to stay in SM So you reading the manga or looking at the pics
What you said didn't make any sense at all, If Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads how can they gather Chakra for him? He isn't reading the manga, he is already up to date.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #48
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
@Dudemeister: What proof is there that Pain won't use Chibaku or CST?
What proof is there that he will.

Quote:
What you said didn't make any sense at all, If Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads how can they gather Chakra for him?
I imagine it's merely a sentence structure error. He's saying that they could gather chakra for Naruto if he could fuse with them, but he can't so they can't/.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #49
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
What proof is there that he will.

I imagine it's merely a sentence structure error. He's saying that they could gather chakra for Naruto if he could fuse with them, but he can't so they can't/.
Reverse that question. And answer it. xD

Even if they are attached to Jiraiya does that mean that Jiraiya's SM is stronger than a Perfect SM. Even though Jiraiya's is called "Imperfect"? xD
Unless the meanings are switched around I don't think so.

The toads can't keep on gathering energy for Jiraiya.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #50
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
What you said didn't make any sense at all, If Naruto can't fuse with the elder toads how can they gather Chakra for him? He isn't reading the manga, he is already up to date.
That what I said Naruto can't fuse so the elder toads can't gather the chakra needed to stay in SM, but Jiraiya never ran out of sage chakra and he never lift SM because the elder toads was gathering the needed chakra for him to stay in SM.

Naruto ran out of Sage chakra after two attack that don't uses as much chakra as the attacks Jiraiya used and he never ran out of sage chakra that is proof as long as the elder toads are fused with you you never run out of sage chakra because why there gathering it while your fighting.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #51
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That what I said Naruto can't fuse so the elder toads can't gather the chakra needed to stay in SM, but Jiraiya never ran out of sage chakra and he never lift SM because the elder toads was gathering the needed chakra for him to stay in SM.

Naruto ran out of Sage chakra after two attack that don't uses as much chakra as the attacks Jiraiya used and he never ran out of sage chakra that is proof as long as the elder toads are fused with you you never run out of sage chakra because why there gathering it while your fighting.
You do realize that Sage chakra can't be kept "gathering" right? xD
The Toads can't keep on gathering Sage chakra. Even if they do Jiraiya will have to fight by himself. As the Toads can't help Jiraiya if they gather energy. So he'l have more jutsus and all but all of the combo jutsus and the Toad's jutsus become unusable.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #52
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Reverse that question. And answer it. xD

Even if they are attached to Jiraiya does that mean that Jiraiya's SM is stronger than a Perfect SM. Even though Jiraiya's is called "Imperfect"? xD
Unless the meanings are switched around I don't think so.

The toads can't keep on gathering energy for Jiraiya.
I never said Jiraiya's SM was stronger then Naruto's SM, but you have no proof that one is stronger then the other.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #53
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I never said Jiraiya's SM was stronger then Naruto's SM, but you have no proof that one is stronger then the other.
Actually I do.
The Toad Sages said that Jiraiya's SM was imperfect as he turned into somewhat of a toad. xD
And that Naruto's was perfect as his eyes became like a toad but his body didn't change.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #54
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
You do realize that Sage chakra can't be kept "gathering" right? xD
The Toads can't keep on gathering Sage chakra. Even if they do Jiraiya will have to fight by himself. As the Toads can't help Jiraiya if they gather energy. So he'l have more jutsus and all but all of the combo jutsus and the Toad's jutsus become unusable.
Where is it stated that the toads can't keep gathering sage chakra, I believe that is why they created the fuses move.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #55
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Actually I do.
The Toad Sages said that Jiraiya's SM was imperfect as he turned into somewhat of a toad. xD
And that Naruto's was perfect as his eyes became like a toad but his body didn't change.
How is that proof that one is stronger then the other.

All that shows is imperfect makes you look like more of a toad then perfect does.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #56
Kidd Jinn
Apprentice Genin

Kidd Jinn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah the six path of pain.

MIRAGE Village

Join The Official

Member Of Heaven Warriors

Old 11-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #57
deindi
Chunin Exam Participant

deindi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deindi

Pain the God un !!
I AM ANTI-UCHIHA !!
Old 11-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #58
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pein, only if not 6 paths

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
Old 11-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Simple .. Pain

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #60
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
How is that proof that one is stronger then the other.

All that shows is imperfect makes you look like more of a toad then perfect does.
Its common manga knowledge
Pa Toas stated that Naruto's SM is the true mark of a sage.
Naruto's SM is superior since Naruto was able to master it perfectly.

Jiraiya's SM is in imperfect since he still takes on the few toad like qualities.

Perfect form > Imperfect form thats how often power tier goes.

For example Naruto's Sage Mode had chakra sensing and natural energy aura.
SM Jiraiya wasn't stated to possess such.