Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sakura vs Kiba

Who do you think wins?
Situation1:All Out
Situation2:No Double Headed Wolf Fang
Situation3:No Akamaru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by narutoultra; 11-27-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:00 AM   #2
luv kitten
Ninja Academy Student

luv kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura vs Kiba

sakura, because kiba dont have the wolf fang or that dog so sakura.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Kiba might win. He's faster

Old 11-27-2009, 06:07 AM   #4
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

KIba Is faster than sakura.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #5
luv kitten
Ninja Academy Student

luv kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windking View Post
KIba Is faster than sakura.
thats true,but sakura has great chakra control all she needs to do is focus chakra at her feet and go! she will move very fast because of her great chakra control

i think kiba will win only if he was really kiba,ya know with all the moves and he puppy.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:41 AM   #6
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Kiba Rapestomp with Garouuga
2. Kiba Stomp with Gatsuuga
3. Kiba Wins with Tsuuga
Old 11-27-2009, 07:22 AM   #7
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kiba wins in situation one
Kiba loses in sitution two
And Kiba loses in sitution three.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 AM   #8
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kiba-he's faster, sakura wouldn't be able to hit him.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kiba is not faster than Sakura. Sakura has a pretty good chance at winning.She has trained in the art of dodging from Tsunade im sure she can dodge Gatsuuga and Garouga. Her medical ninjutsu skills can heal her if they manage to hit her. She has excellent chakra control. Shes strong. And she can devise a plan to win.

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 11-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickleme View Post
Kiba is not faster than Sakura. Sakura has a pretty good chance at winning.She has trained in the art of dodging from Tsunade im sure she can dodge Gatsuuga and Garouga. Her medical ninjutsu skills can heal her if they manage to hit her. She has excellent chakra control. Shes strong. And she can devise a plan to win.
Yes he is, Sakura has practically no speed feats, Kiba's shown better than she has. If Sakon got hit by Garouga, why would Sakura dodge it? =/ And I hope you didn't mean Sakura would heal from Garouga >_>

Kiba STOMPS Scenario 1.

Kiba should be able to win Scenario 2 with some difficulty.

I'd say Sakura wins in Scenario 3 since Kiba's best help is banned.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:36 AM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Yes he is, Sakura has practically no speed feats, Kiba's shown better than she has. If Sakon got hit by Garouga, why would Sakura dodge it? =/ And I hope you didn't mean Sakura would heal from Garouga >_>

Kiba STOMPS Scenario 1.

Kiba should be able to win Scenario 2 with some difficulty.

I'd say Sakura wins in Scenario 3 since Kiba's best help is banned.
but Kiba still has Tunneling Fang and Pills for the 3rd one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
but Kiba still has Tunneling Fang and Pills for the 3rd one
Tunneling Fang won't do much, without Akamaru attacking it's a one way attack that shouldn't be too difficult to dodge, and pills shouldn't make much of a difference, Sakura could probably still dodge his attacks and heal any injuries, unlike if Akamaru was there constantly attacking alongside Kiba.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #13
leaf shadow
Academy Graduate

leaf shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with rocklee in evreything
Old 11-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Tunneling Fang won't do much, without Akamaru attacking it's a one way attack that shouldn't be too difficult to dodge, and pills shouldn't make much of a difference, Sakura could probably still dodge his attacks and heal any injuries, unlike if Akamaru was there constantly attacking alongside Kiba.
IDK I just don't see Sakura getting to Kiba and Punching him, Yeah I know Sakura's Punches hurt but so does Kiba's Claws, and Kiba Fights like a Savage animal, it well be pretty hard to read his movements

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #15
nejiblitzer
Academy Graduate

nejiblitzer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kiba definatley wins.I dont see sakura even laying a hand on him.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kiba stomps in scenario 1 and Roflstomps in scenario 2, he's shown better speed and his Tunneling Fangs can take her out, although Sakura wins in scenario 3 since Kiba's best attacks rely on help from Akamaru.