Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Chiyo vs Haku

I made this because people think Haku>Chiyo.

I'm a bit busy so I need someone to explain just how Chiyo stomps the crap out of this match.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chiyo vs Haku

A very high genin level versus an elite jounin?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Old 11-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I know right? xD
Old 11-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #4
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, really?
Well let's take it from the top.

Haku was a little slower than genin, Pre Sharingan, Sasuke, and he easily avoided his needles.
Chiyo gave Shippuden Naruto trouble in taijutsu.
Chiyo > Haku in taijutsu alone.

Haku made mirrors that allowed him to teleport quickly around and throw senbon.
If Chiyo was even caught in the mirrors, (which is highly impropable, she was very skillful) Chiyo was able to block super fast sand bullets (which are > senbon) with her puppets and her own chakra shield, so Haku's jutsu is uneffective.
Now the only issue is how to get Haku out of the mirrors.
Chiyo's mother and father puppets used trap wire very effectively, and would catch Haku coming out of the mirrors, and easily kill him.
If she gets her 10 puppets out, she really owns him, as all of her puppets would easily catch him as well, and her suction jutsu would catch him as he passes.
Once again, this is one the ridiculously slim chance that she's even caught in the jutsu, which is so ridiculously slim it's like Pre Sakura beating MS Itachi. Chiyo is too fast, to skillful, and too experienced, she would most likely defeat Haku without any of her puppets, only her taijutsu and her assualt blade kunai attack.

EDIT: Let me just add, I've seen Chiyo underrated before, but this is ridiculous.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 11-26-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Wow, really?

Haku was a little slower than genin, Pre Sharingan, Sasuke, and he easily avoided his needles.

If Chiyo was even caught in the mirrors, (which is highly impropable, she was very skillful) Chiyo was able to block super fast sand bullets (which are > senbon) with her puppets and her own chakra shield, so Haku's jutsu is uneffective.
Chiyo's mother and father puppets used trap wire very effectively, and would catch Haku coming out of the mirrors, and easily kill him.
If she gets her 10 puppets out, she really owns him, as all of her puppets would easily catch him as well, and her suction jutsu would catch him as he passes.
Once again, this is one the ridiculously slim chance that she's even caught in the jutsu, which is so ridiculously slim it's like Pre Sakura beating MS Itachi. Chiyo is too fast, to skillful, and too experienced, she would most likely defeat Haku without any of her puppets, only her taijutsu and her assualt blade kunai attack.
this
/thread
Old 11-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Wow, really?

EDIT: Let me just add, I've seen Chiyo underrated before, but this is ridiculous.
That was due to plot.

Chiyo was at a considerable distance from the bullets and she only blocked what came straight for her, I don't think she's been proven to dodge from all sides.

Haku could just kill her before she pulled up her sleave.

She doesn't need to be caught in the jutsu, Haku just needs a few senbons and it's all over.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
That was due to plot.

Chiyo was at a considerable distance from the bullets and she only blocked what came straight for her, I don't think she's been proven to dodge from all sides.

She doesn't need to be caught in the jutsu, Haku just needs a few senbons and it's all over.
senbons that are much slower than the needles.

If Wave Arc Sasuke can tank many needles Chiyo can endure more.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
senbons that are much slower than the needles.

If Wave Arc Sasuke can tank many needles Chiyo can endure more.
Not when they hit pressure points.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 11-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #9
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Not when they hit pressure points.
Which hit Wave Sasuke I recall.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #10
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know if Chiyo gets trap in the mirrors, I don't see her winning in fact I see her dead with the first attack Haku stated if he wanted he could of killed them with his first attack seeing as how he knows every fatel spot of the body and can hit them with ease, but I don't see her getting trapped.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #11
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Plot let him live.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #12
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
That was due to plot.

I really think that it's unfair to label that as plot, as Haku was one of the very first enemies and was nothing but plot.
Chiyo was able to dodge Hiruko's needles, and she only had a vague idea of where they would be.
When Haku throws them, she'll see them and easily just dodge. And yes, she has been shown to dodge from all sides, when she was fighting Sasori's 100 puppets. I don't think Haku's needles quite compare. Also, she fought through a body disabling poison for quite awhile, I think you're underrating her quite a bit.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
No he never tried killed sasuke he could of with ease if he wanted too.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #14
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
No he never tried killed sasuke he could of with ease if he wanted too.
Yeah Haku expressed that he never wanted to kill Sasuke but he did hit pressure points at least some of them.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #15
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I really think that it's unfair to label that as plot, as Haku was one of the very first enemies and was nothing but plot.
Chiyo was able to dodge Hiruko's needles, and she only had a vague idea of where they would be.
When Haku throws them, she'll see them and easily just dodge. And yes, she has been shown to dodge from all sides, when she was fighting Sasori's 100 puppets. I don't think Haku's needles quite compare. Also, she fought through a body disabling poison for quite awhile, I think you're underrating her quite a bit.
I'm not underrating her, I don't see her getting trapped in the mirror, but if she does she done for.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #16
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Yeah Haku expressed that he never wanted to kill Sasuke but he did hit pressure points at least some of them.
yeah, but he never hit fatel points which he stated he could of if he wanted too.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #17
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
They were a considerable distance away from Sasori, if I remember correctly.

Depends on how far they are from eachother.

Was she constantly blocking from all sides at the same time?

Her fighting while poisoned was plot.

No, I'm not underrating her.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'm not underrating her, I don't see her getting trapped in the mirror, but if she does she done for.
I may think Haku would win, but I'm not sure if he'd be able to pull of the mirrors in time.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #19
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I may think Haku would win, but I'm not sure if he'd be able to pull of the mirrors in time.
If haku could some how get her trapped then she can't win, Haku could summon the mirror around her from a far, but would have to some how get in the mirror's.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #20
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
The only way for Haku to ever harm Chiyo is in the mirrors thats it.

Even that is not an easy task.