Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Crocodile vs Kenpachi

Intangibility Off.

Mindset: Bloodlusted.

Scenario 1: Kenpachi starts out with his Eye Patch on, can take it off after 30 seconds through out the fight.

Scenario 2: Kenpachi starts without his Eye Patch.

Last edited by Lone Wolf; 11-28-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Crocodile vs Kenpachi

which show are these people in?
Old 11-27-2009, 05:42 AM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Crocodile can spam Sables from far away, and since Kenpachi needs to get in close he can suck the moisture out when he does.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
C. Hook
Genin Elite

C. Hook is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Crocodile can spam Sables from far away, and since Kenpachi needs to get in close he can suck the moisture out when he does.
Technically, Kenpachi's slashes are ranged (Which is how he can cut through buildings with his tinyarse sword).

That said, I believe Croc can survive anything thrown at him. He survived a full body ram from Jozu, who lifted an 80,000 ton iceberg while leaping around 50 feet above the ground, and was still able to fight. Kenpachi can slice through buildings, but that sort of power is still not in Jozu's league. With that in mind, if Croc can touch Kenpachi once, he wins.

And the first person who brings up some idiotic theory about Kenpachi having an invisible barrier millimeters away from his skin will get a frying pan to the face.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Hook View Post
Technically, Kenpachi's slashes are ranged (Which is how he can cut through buildings with his tinyarse sword).

That said, I believe Croc can survive anything thrown at him. He survived a full body ram from Jozu, who lifted an 80,000 ton iceberg while leaping around 50 feet above the ground, and was still able to fight. Kenpachi can slice through buildings, but that sort of power is still not in Jozu's league. With that in mind, if Croc can touch Kenpachi once, he wins.

And the first person who brings up some idiotic theory about Kenpachi having an invisible barrier millimeters away from his skin will get a frying pan to the face.
Was Jozu even trying to kill Crocodile?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
I think Jozu was just trying to stop Crocodile from attacking Whitebeard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasruto View Post
which show are these people in?
Kenpachi is from Bleach and Crocodile (also known as Mr. Zero) is from One Piece

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 11-28-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
C. Hook
Genin Elite

C. Hook is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Crocodile was a Shichibuki (The Shichibuki are currently fighting the Whitebeard crew), and Whitebeard was, after attacking several members of the crew and attempting to attack Whitebeard, going after Whitebeard again.

Why hold back?