Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #2201
Nineflames
Chunin

Nineflames is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Cartoon Network Will Likely Collapse in a Few Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
Um...

Their the ones that complain to the network about the stuff that airs on TV. duh.

I didn't know that. Why did they complain?
/_|_\put this in your signature if you love Tobi

Member of the Karin-Haters Club.
Starter of the Youtube Fanclub.
My youtube channel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nineflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #2202
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

Quote:
Um...

Their the ones that complain to the network about the stuff that airs on TV. duh.

Do you have resources to where I can find this? Im not doubting you, but it doesnt seem right imo
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:44 AM   #2203
Sheesh!
Apprentice Genin

Sheesh! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think Cartoonetwork will collapse, yo!
Sheesh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #2204
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesh! View Post
I don't think Cartoonetwork will collapse, yo!
It will with all the live action crap they have. and i think Disney's live action crap are much better

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:24 AM   #2205
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

it will fall just give it time hopefully by christmas of next year

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #2206
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
it will fall just give it time hopefully by christmas of next year
I'd say they fall b4 that but we'll see

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 12-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #2207
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Because their a bunch of self-righteous ******** who want to control EVERYTHING everyone watches on TV.

Do us a favor soccer moms................

AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah my neighbors are soccer moms. They came over to my house when toonami was airing 140 of naruto

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 12-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #2208
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

I am still trying to figure out what soccer moms have to do with Naruto being on CN? CN has not even released any information why they canceled the show from being aired on there channel. I've been doing research on this for quite some time, and theres no solid proof why it was canceled so I dont think soccer moms have anything to do with it guys -_-;
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #2209
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_Naruto View Post
I am still trying to figure out what soccer moms have to do with Naruto being on CN? CN has not even released any information why they canceled the show from being aired on there channel. I've been doing research on this for quite some time, and theres no solid proof why it was canceled so I dont think soccer moms have anything to do with it guys -_-;
They do have something to do with it being gone on CN. CN are traitors for Anime. They abandon it, they getting rid of it one by one. If the old president was here, I BET toonami will still be around.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:04 AM   #2210
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
They do have something to do with it being gone on CN. CN are traitors for Anime. They abandon it, they getting rid of it one by one. If the old president was here, I BET toonami will still be around.
I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous! You're just some random viewer! You probably don't even know where the Cartoon Network headquarters is located, much less the reasons behind their business decisions.

On top of that, it's hard to take your words seriously because you never explained how soccer moms have anything to do with Cartoon Network. All you said is the same nonsense I heard from 99% of the people who make weak accusations on this thread, and that they believe "CN are traitors." All you proven was how much you resent Cartoon Network, nothing else. I'm sorry to sound like this, but it's getting really irritating as to how predictably stubborn most people in this thread are acting. You guys act like an anime character who's eyes are too damn red and full of bloodlust to see the truth, and thus act like wild animals. With all due respect, it seems quite moronic.

It's one thing that this whole forum is becoming such a downright snore-fest with all the constant "what if you saw this Naruto character" and "blank vs blank" threads (which you can answer the question to by playing the Naruto games), but to see that no one wants to bother to say anything informative on these Cartoon Network based threads and turn it into a public rant corner!

Seriously people, it's getting really old here and I would like something fresh, and worth debating.

Last edited by Kazuki Dekiru; 12-24-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #2211
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuki Dekiru View Post
I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous! You're just some random viewer! You probably don't even know where the Cartoon Network headquarters is located, much less the reasons behind their business decisions.

On top of that, it's hard to take your words seriously because you never explained how soccer moms have anything to do with Cartoon Network. All you said is the same nonsense I heard from 99% of the people who make weak accusations on this thread, and that they believe "CN are traitors." All you proven was how much you resent Cartoon Network, nothing else.

I'm sorry to sound like this, but it's getting really irritating as to how predictably stubborn most people in this thread are acting. You guys act like an anime character who's eyes are too damn red and full of bloodlust to see the truth, and thus act like wild animals. With all due respect, it seems quite moronic.
First off, CN headquarters is located in ATL, Georgia. They have no reason to get rid of anime, the new president, Stuart Snyder just want to play dumb so he chooses to bite the hand that feeds. So he gets rid of anime one by one. I mean come on now, why would you make Pokemon and Yugioh 5ds come on around 7am. Thats stupid, none of those shows are dangerous anime, they show no blood or anything, thats how you know they are anime haters if they are willing to push the littlest of anime back so nobody can see it. I dont care if people say they are not anime haters, yall say, "well, why is there anime on CN then". That dont mean anything what-so-ever. They are anime haters for the fact that they ARE getting rid of them one by one and the fact that they push them back to time slots where they can barely be seen by viewers. Its so obvious that its the new president. Once he came in, CN was falling slowly, and it still is falling. Oh and dont use the OLD economy excuse because when the old president was in office, the economy was pretty much beginning to drop so there is NO excuse what-so-ever.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #2212
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
.... stuff.
All I know is that you're talking bs. You honestly expect me to believe in something so black and white?! You honestly expect me to freaking believe that because Cartoon Network removes certain anime from their network or edits most of the anime they aired is because they loathe anime with a passion?! Really, you're honestly expecting me to believe such nonsense when I've done a lot of research on stuff like this?!

If Cartoon Network truely hated anime, then they wouldn't air such shows in the first place?! HEEELLOOOOO?!! There would have never been a Toonami, a night exclusively for anime viewers on Adult Swim, Pokemon continuing to air when it has obviously long stayed past its welcome, or anything else regarding anime!

More importantly, the way I see it, for anyone at Cartoon Network to hate anime, they would have to also hate the Japanese! And for them to hate the Japanese, their minds would have to be so sick and twisted that they would proudly believe that the Japanese had the whole Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb coming in World War 2 and that they deserved it! And yet I don't hear ANY ridiculous claims like that!

And what on earth do you mean "don't use the old economy excuse?!" Saying that the economy was already beginning to rot by the time Stuart Snyder took over just explains all the MORE reason why Cartoon Network changed the way it did! It wouldn't matter who took over the seat of president of the network, they couldn't do jack about the change in the economic climate! Why else would Cartoon Network resort to live-actions shows that don't need scripts, or computer-generated animations? They have to! It's not their fault they have to be on the cheap with their productions! It's the economic recession genius!

The only reason people are even bothering blame Stuart Snyder in a heartbeat is because the same way people like to point fingers at celebrities or the President for not being ideal and doing crazy mistakes, people like to point fingers at the head honcho of Cartoon Network for what he did even if people have no freaking clue why!

But hey! Maybe it should be okay to blame Stuart Snyder for providing Fusion Fall, the MMO that brings the old and new of Cartoon Network. Maybe we should blame Stuart Snyder for never cancelling Boomerang! Maybe we should blame Stuart Snyder for actually bothering to air the Ed Edd n Eddy Big Picture show months after it premiered in other english-speaking countries!

Last edited by Kazuki Dekiru; 12-24-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #2213
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All I know is that you're talking bs. You honestly expect me to believe in something so black and white?! You honestly expect me to freaking believe that because Cartoon Network removes certain anime from their network or edits most of the anime they aired is because they loathe anime with a passion?! Really, you're honestly expecting me to believe such nonsense when I've done a lot of research on stuff like this?!

If Cartoon Network truely hated anime, then they wouldn't air such shows in the first place?! HEEELLOOOOO?!! There would have never been a Toonami, a night exclusively for anime viewers on Adult Swim, Pokemon continuing to air when it has obviously long stayed past its welcome, or anything else regarding anime!

More importantly, the way I see it, for anyone at Cartoon Network to hate anime, they would have to also hate the Japanese! And for them to hate the Japanese, their minds would have to be so sick and twisted that they would proudly believe that the Japanese had the whole Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb coming in World War 2 and that they deserved it! And yet I don't hear ANY ridiculous claims like that!

And what on earth do you mean "don't use the old economy excuse?!" Saying that the economy was already beginning to rot by the time Stuart Snyder took over just explains all the MORE reason why Cartoon Network changed the way it did! It wouldn't matter who took over the seat of president of the network, they couldn't do jack about the change in the economic climate! Why else would Cartoon Network resort to live-actions shows that don't need scripts, or computer-generated animations? They have to! It's not their fault they have to be on the cheap with their productions! It's the economic recession genius!

The only reason people are even bothering blame Stuart Snyder in a heartbeat is because the same way people like to point fingers at celebrities or the President for not being ideal and doing crazy mistakes, people like to point fingers at the head honcho of Cartoon Network for what he did even if people have no freaking clue why!
First of all smart guy, CN doesnt have no excuse at all to get rid of anime, all they say is because of low ratings?????? Which is a lie of course because who WOULDNT want to watch anime. You talk about how the economy, this and that! WOW, so what!!! Like I said, this whole economy thing started around the time when the OLD PRESIDENT WAS STILL IN CN. DURING THAT TIME, TOONAMI AND ALL ANIME WAS STILL AROUND!!! UNTILL THAT BUM, STUART SNYDER CAME IN, ANIME WENT DOWN, TOONAMI IS GONE. Unless thats a coincidence, HUH!!! Yea that is a weird change too. ESPECIALLY for the FACT that CN CHANGE ITS LOGO SIGN and CHANGE ITS COMMERCIAL BLOCKS IS A SIGN OF STUART SNYDER CHANGING EVERYTHING, DUH!!! WHEN THE OLD PRESIDENT WAS STILL IN CN, THEY DIDNT HAVE THESE COMMERCIAL BLOCKS OR THAT LOGO SIGN. THEY DIDNT HAVE NONE OF THAT. THAT 'TREND' STARTED WHEN STUART SNYDER WAS THE PRESIDENT. So there is no excuse what-so-ever, so you cant use the economy excuse. And you say, "then why is there still anime on that channel anyways". The reason being is, so that way, they dont have to get rid of like 50% of there shows and TRY to COME UP WITH NEW CRAPPY SHOWS. HAVENT YOU NOTICE SOMETHING, ONCE A NEW CRAPPY SHOW IS MADE, ANOTHER ANIME DISAPPEARS!!! So its so obvious whats going on, it aint the economy, its just a grudge against Anime in general.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #2214
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
More stuff.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD?!! SERIOUSLY?!?!! You all sound like stubborn old farts that refuse to listen to the truth in anything and make your opinions sound like false accusations!

- Cartoon Network is a traitor
- Anime having low ratings is a lie
- CN has a grudge against anime
- The economy has nothing to do with it.

..... I mean come on! CN has a grudge against anime?! WOW! I wonder what anime did to piss of Cartoon Networm so much?

The sad thing is, even if I provided information that can answer most of your questions or prove you wrong (and believe me, I can), it wouldn't mean to you or anyone else!! GOD!!
Old 12-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #2215
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD?!! SERIOUSLY?!?!! You all sound like stubborn old farts that refuse to listen to the truth in anything and make your opinions sound like false accusations!

- Cartoon Network is a traitor
- Anime having low ratings is a lie
- CN has a grudge against anime
- The economy has nothing to do with it.

..... I mean come on! CN has a grudge against anime?! WOW! I wonder what anime did to piss of Cartoon Networm so much?

The sad thing is, even if I provided information that can answer most of your questions or prove you wrong (and believe me, I can), it wouldn't mean to you or anyone else!! GOD!!
Dude, you better watch what you say. You aint trying to put up an argument, and so what "if you got information that can answer most of our questions or prove us wrong". IT DOESNT MATTER, I BET I HAVE COUNTER INFORMATION ON YOUR INFORMATION. FIRST OF ALL, WHEN I SAY CN HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST ANIME, WHAT I REALLY MEAN, IS THAT STUART SNYDER HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST ANIME. IT SO OBVIOUS, EVEN A BLIND PERSON CAN SEE THAT. STUART SNYDER TOOK ANIME DOWN WITH AN IRON FIST BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT. ARE YOU CONFUSED????? WHEN ANIME STARTED, STUART SNYDER WASNT THE PRESIDENT YEARS AGO WHEN IT STARTED WHICH IS WHY IT WAS STILL AROUND FOR ALL THESE YEARS UP TO ALL THE PRESIDENTS OF CN UNTILL IT GOT TO STUART SNYDER, ANIME HAS FALLEN!!! DUH!! IT IS SO OBVIOUS, BLIND PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT STUART SNYDER IS DOING TO ANIME. BUT I GUESS SOME PEOPLE, HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEIR RESEARCH AND THINK AGAIN ON WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THIS WHOLE ISSUE. BECAUSE ALL YOU SAY, IS CRAP ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, YOU FAIL TO STICK TO THE POINT!!!! THIS IS ABOUT ANIME, THATS THE POINT, ACTUALLY NO, STUART SNYDER IS KILLING ANIME, THATS THE POINT. YOU FAIL TO STICK TO THAT POINT, YOU GO AROUND THAT POINT AND BRING UP HISTORY AND ECONOMY STUFF, NONE OF THAT STICKS TO THE POINT AND NONE OF THAT PROVES MY REASON WRONG. SO YOU MY FRIEND, HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR RESEARCH AND PROVE THE POINT WRONG!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #2216
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

*sigh* ........Okay, fine then. How about you ask me whatever questions, or give me beliefs or "facts" one at a time, and I'll see if I can not only answer them one-by-one, bt even provide a link for proof? We can call it a lighting round challenge to see how right or wrong I am with my infromation.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #2217
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Explain this pattern to me, Why do everytime, a crappy show is made, and an anime show disappears. Please explain mr. know-it-all.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #2218
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Explain this pattern to me, Why do everytime, a crappy show is made, and an anime show disappears. Please explain mr. know-it-all.
Okay well first of all, you may need to be specific. Whatever shows that are considered "crappy" varies from person-to-person. Case in point, I love South Park and Family Guy and don't get Seinfeld while my friend hates South Park and Family, but loves Seinfeld.

So you mind telling me what shows you not only find crappy, but also what anime was cancelled around the same time?
Old 12-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #2219
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay well first of all, you may need to be specific. Whatever shows that are considered "crappy" varies from person-to-person. Case in point, I love South Park and Family Guy and don't get Seinfeld while my friend hates South Park and Family, but loves Seinfeld.

So you mind telling me what shows you not only find crappy, but also what anime was cancelled around the same time?
OK, when the show 6Teen was coming up, why did Naruto disappear, 6Teen took its spot.
This is off topic for the point but, why did pokemon and yugioh get pushed back to the morning when the Garfield show came up and chowder and flapjack.
When Code Geass disappear from adult swim, this new real show came up, I cant remember the name though.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #2220
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

+Bruce+ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+

I wish CN would put Naruto back on, with Toonami. CN is crazy in the head to canel Toonami, i grew up on these anime's man..

║███║ Music is teh bestiez! (It's muh drugged cookiez)
║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

My Forum Rivals: ♥Mira Blossom♥ and Nābris.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Lol, Inazuma had a blonde moment.
Quote:
Do the Shika-Shake! *Shakes lazily* - From somebody.
"What a drag.." XD
+Bruce+ is offline   Reply With Quote