Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #41
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Coyote Starrk, Solf J. Kimblee, and Rob Lucci VS NarutoVerse

Get annoyed all you like. Starrk's feats are easily accesible and plainly evident and, and this is the most important part, not on trial here.

The Rikudo Sennin has no feats, the fact that he fought the Juubi proves nothing. The Fourth Hokage fought the Kyuubi, who is often wanked to be a mountain buster and won despite not dodging or tanking a single attack.

Show me proof that the Rikudo Sennin tanked or dodged one of the Juubi's attacks.

Since you can't, there's nothing to suggest he would survive an attack by Starrk other than Fan of Minato's baseless fanwank.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #42
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Get annoyed all you like. Starrk's feats are easily accesible and plainly evident and, and this is the most important part, not on trial here.

The Rikudo Sennin has no feats, the fact that he fought the Juubi proves nothing. The Fourth Hokage fought the Kyuubi, who is often wanked to be a mountain buster and won despite not dodging or tanking a single attack.

Show me proof that the Rikudo Sennin tanked or dodged one of the Juubi's attacks.

Since you can't, there's nothing to suggest he would survive an attack by Starrk other than Fan of Minato's baseless fanwank.
If I wanted to I could say the same to you, but I like to show respect to others. Learn it. It will help you in life. ^_^.

So Chibaku Tensei is not counted as a feat? I wonder why?
Maybe because your trying to avoid the question that I asked?

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #43
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I show respect to people that deserve it. You don't.

Chibaku Tensei is a feat for what it's worth. It's also a pointless feat. A feat that doesn't matter. I don't know why you try and present it as if it were somehow relevant to the Rikudo Sennin's durability or speed.

The RS will be dead before he uses it, and there's nothing to guarantee he will use it in the first place.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #44
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Starrk's feats are easily accesible and plainly evident and, and this is the most important part, not on trial here.
So state them.

Quote:
The Rikudo Sennin has no feats, the fact that he fought the Juubi proves nothing.
Oh? so the fact that Ace fighting Jinbei is taken as a durability feat, but SOSP fighting Juubi is not?

Quote:
This a cannot do. But, it's either that, or accept that he speedblitzed him so badly he didn't have a chance to get off an attack. Since the Juubi is the Kuuybi and then some more, it's fairly safe to assume that it's faster than the Kuuybi. Which makes SOSP rather fast.

I think I worded that last bit rather badly, but you get the idea.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 11-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #45
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I show respect to people that deserve it. You don't.

Chibaku Tensei is a feat for what it's worth. It's also a pointless feat. A feat that doesn't matter. I don't know why you try and present it as if it were somehow relevant to the Rikudo Sennin's durability or speed.

The RS will be dead before he uses it, and there's nothing to guarantee he will use it in the first place.
I don't say to people that they don't deserve it.

Answer the question. I have said that too many times by now. Your clearly avoiding the question.
You asked an irrelevant question when I provided a feat.
And you base your hypothesis on that question and say that SoSP will be done for before using Chibaku Tensei?

(You say I don't deserve respect, Did I flame you? Did I treat you miserably? Did I behave rudely? I don't think so.)

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #46
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Idk whos Zolf L.Kimblee and Rob Lucci but I know that Starkk isnt strong enough to take the NU but Im guessing that those two characters (Zolf and Rob) are in the same level of Starkk so my bet is goin to the NU. The NU has stronger characters, besides Sage of Six Paths and Jyuubi, that can beat those three characters.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #47
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So state them.
Would that I could, but we're focusing on the Rikudo Sennin right now, don't try and change the subject.

Quote:
Oh? so the fact that Ace fighting Jinbei is taken as a durability feat, but SOSP fighting Juubi is not?
I can't speak for people that say that, but the difference is, we're actually shown them damaged from the fight, we know how they fight.

All we know about the RS/10T fight is that it happened, not the circumstances involved. Maybe the RS sealed the 10T before it could fight back. Either way, no evidence is no evidence.

Quote:
This a cannot do.
So then you admit that he has 0 feats that would protect him from even the most basic of Starrk's attacks.

Quote:
Answer the question.
To answer your question, yes I am incredibly awesome, and no I will not sleep with you. You're not my type
Old 11-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #48
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Would that I could, but we're focusing on the Rikudo Sennin right now, don't try and change the subject.

I can't speak for people that say that, but the difference is, we're actually shown them damaged from the fight, we know how they fight.

All we know about the RS/10T fight is that it happened, not the circumstances involved. Maybe the RS sealed the 10T before it could fight back. Either way, no evidence is no evidence.

So then you admit that he has 0 feats that would protect him from even the most basic of Starrk's attacks.

To answer your question, yes I am incredibly awesome, and no I will not sleep with you. You're not my type
Kid, don't make me mad. You won't like it..................
apologize now.....by now I do mean the next second...

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #49
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Screw you and your little dog too.

It's clear that this is not an issue that will ever be resolved, we'll go round and round till someone gets tired and quits. There's probably less annoying things on this very subforum than a pointless argument so I proclaim victory(you don't have to agree with this proclamation if you don't like, but I reccomend that you do, being that I'm so awesome ) and take my leave of this thread. Ta.

Last edited by Nyruss; 11-27-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #50
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
From what you are suggesting, it would only take a few lines. It looks like you are the one avoiding the question. Humor me. I don't read bleach much.
Quote:
Fine, I was trying to me totally honest. I have no manga feats, and doubt I will get them. However, we know it happened. Denying that is shows some evidence of fighting skill is like saying that the egyptians buried some of their pharaohs, as the bodies have never been found.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 11-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #51
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Screw you and your little dog too.
Dude, stop flaming. This is insulting as well as complete spam, since this has nothing to do with the thread itself.

It's clear that this is not an issue that will ever be resolved, we'll go round and round till someone gets tired and quits. There's probably less annoying things on this very subforum than a pointless argument so I proclaim victory(you don't have to agree with this proclamation if you don't like, but I reccomend that you do, being that I'm so awesome ) and take my leave of this thread. Ta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Kid, don't make me mad. You won't like it..................
apologize now.....by now I do mean the next second...
I would suggest you do, you don't want FoM to get mad, last time he did, he almost killed me..xD

Old 11-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #52
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I would suggest you do, you don't want FoM to get mad, last time he did, he almost killed me..xD
When was that? 0_o. xDDDDDDD

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #53
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

As long as he doesn't transform into the Hulk I'm ok with him trying to kill me.

Bruce Banner: Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #54
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
When was that? 0_o. xDDDDDDD
It was when you were sleeping.
I was coming in to steal your cookie jar, but you were having some nightmare and then suddenly started attacking me. Then you summoned a bunch of animals and sent me flying. xDDDD
Even though it was really a clone. xDDD

Anyways, let's get back on topic.