Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #401
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by soujiro zeta View Post
no no i didnt say stronger than nagato i said in the middle of nagato and madara and you saw what a rasengan did to deva pein and minato also has shiki fujin, hirashin no jutsu and the toads to summon

and hiruzen fought against orochimaru the first and the second hokages he was able to use several elements and his taijutsu is way superior than kisames so i think he is more powerful

we agree in killerbee

and itachi for real should be above those two
Naruto used Rasengan on full thrown strength from two of his clones which slammed on heavily weakened Deva. Which is why Deva was finally knocked out.
Yeah but he still needs more than that. For example from those feats he can't defeat Killerbee or Raikage for example. Shiki Fujin is automatic suicide not a good option.

I know old Hiruzen fought them but from shown feats his jutsu scale is too small. He has nothing that can counter for example Water Prison Shark Dance Technique and Fusion. Also Samehada in theory can absorb chakra from the ninjutsu.

Also Kisame's water > Hiruzen's flame Dragon missile.

Itachi well ask the others.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #402
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So I just made a few changes in the lower top tier.

I'm also moving Minato up again though CS2/Hebi Sasuke still has the advantage of flight and Gamabunta can be countered by Manda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #403
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

soujiro zeta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Naruto used Rasengan on full thrown strength from two of his clones which slammed on heavily weakened Deva. Which is why Deva was finally knocked out.
Yeah but he still needs more than that. For example from those feats he can't defeat Killerbee or Raikage for example. Shiki Fujin is automatic suicide not a good option.

I know old Hiruzen fought them but from shown feats his jutsu scale is too small. He has nothing that can counter for example Water Prison Shark Dance Technique and Fusion. Also Samehada in theory can absorb chakra from the ninjutsu.

Also Kisame's water > Hiruzen's flame Dragon missile.

Itachi well ask the others.
yep the thing is the rasengan can be more powerful if you put more chakra in to it and i think he can take on the raikage and killerbee with what he has shown the rasengan is a letal jutsu and he was the one who created it so he should mastered it (without the elemental thing) and we do know he can summon the toads who are H4X and his speed is by far the greatest in naruto in the moment thanks to his teleportation and we dont know his regular max speed that should be the fastest as well due to his nickname and that everybody in naruto knows him by that in particular anyway the lacking of feats is an issue to determine if he can win or not but we have a feat he sealed the kyubi and i think that is enough to put him in the middle of nagato and madara that now that i recall he said he wasnt as powerful as before so he shouldnt be in that position by far the ony thing he has done is escape and the fight against danzous bodyguards was cool but i dont know....

anyway from my point of view the list should go like this

Spoiler:

Legendary

The Sage of the Six Paths
Ten-Tailed Beast
Nagato/Pain
Hashirama Senju
Madara Uchiha (prime)
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox
Minato Namikaze
Raikage
Killer Bee
Madara Uchiha (current)
Jiraiya
Orochimaru (With Prep Time for Edo Tensei)
Naruto Uzumaki (8 tails)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (prime)
Naruto Uzumaki (6 tails)
Naruto Uzumaki (Sage Mode)
Itachi Uchiha
Danzō
Sasuke Uchiha (Mangekyo Sharingan)
Sasori
Orochimaru

Kage+
Naruto Uzumaki (4 tails)
Kakuzu
Sasuke Uchiha (Curse Mark)
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
One-Tailed Shukaku
Might Guy (6 Gates)
Gaara (with Shukaku)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (old)
Tobirama Senju
Ōnoki
Salamander Hanzō
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Gaara
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Kakashi Hatake
Chiyo
Konan
Tsunade
Mei Terumī
Might Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
So I just made a few changes in the lower top tier.

I'm also moving Minato up again though CS2/Hebi Sasuke still has the advantage of flight and Gamabunta can be countered by Manda.
man sasuke isnt near the lvl of minato and manta is dead and gamabunta is superior not to mention that it isnt the only toad minato can summon

Last edited by soujiro zeta; 01-29-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #404
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

When has Minato shown the ability to summon other toads? IIRC he has only shown Gamabunta but I'm not exactly sure.

Well Manda was soloing both Bunta AND Katsuyu in the Sannin fight. And summoning him is part of Hebi Sasuke's abilities, so I'm not taking it away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #405
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
When has Minato shown the ability to summon other toads? IIRC he has only shown Gamabunta but I'm not exactly sure.

Well Manda was soloing both Bunta AND Katsuyu in the Sannin fight. And summoning him is part of Hebi Sasuke's abilities, so I'm not taking it away.
if you have contratct with the toads yo can summon them bunta or the other ones and you are wrong manta wasnt soloing bunta and katzuyu in fact tsunade was the one who defeated manda and minato doesnt even need the toads to kill sasuke saying that sasuke is near the lvl minato has is very wrong
Old 01-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #406
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
yep the thing is the rasengan can be more powerful if you put more chakra in to it and i think he can take on the raikage and killerbee with what he has shown the rasengan is a letal jutsu and he was the one who created it so he should mastered it (without the elemental thing) and we do know he can summon the toads who are H4X and his speed is by far the greatest in naruto in the moment thanks to his teleportation and we dont know his regular max speed that should be the fastest as well due to his nickname and that everybody in naruto knows him by that in particular anyway the lacking of feats is an issue to determine if he can win or not but we have a feat he sealed the kyubi and i think that is enough to put him in the middle of nagato and madara that now that i recall he said he wasnt as powerful as before so he shouldnt be in that position by far the ony thing he has done is escape and the fight against danzous bodyguards was cool but i dont know....

anyway from my point of view the list should go like this

Spoiler:

Legendary

Ten-Tailed Beast
Nagato/Pain
Hashirama Senju
Madara Uchiha (prime)
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox
Minato Namikaze
Raikage
Killer Bee
Madara Uchiha (current)
Jiraiya
Naruto Uzumaki (8 tails)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (prime)
Naruto Uzumaki (6 tails)
Itachi Uchiha
Danzō
Sasori
Orochimaru

Kage+
Naruto Uzumaki (4 tails)
Kakuzu
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
One-Tailed Shukaku
Might Guy (6 Gates)
Gaara (with Shukaku)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (old)
Tobirama Senju
Ōnoki
Salamander Hanzō
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Gaara
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Kakashi Hatake
Chiyo
Konan
Tsunade
Mei Terumī
Might Guy

man sasuke isnt near the lvl of minato and manta is dead and gamabunta is superior not to mention that it isnt the only toad minato can summon
How the heck is Kisame below Kakuzu and 4tails. Samehada hax? WAter dome? Fusion hax?
Also how the heck is Raikage above 6 and 8 tailed kyuubi?
How the heck edo tensei with prep Orochimaru higher than 6 and 8 tails.
Killerbee should be actually separated I think now because he can only compete with 6 and 8 tailed kyuubi in hachibi form and those forms can kill Hachibi.
Also Jiraiya can't deal with KN6.
You seem to forget the huge busting feats of KN6.

Sage enhanced Rasengan >>>>>>>>>> Regular Rasengan in damage output.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #407
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
How the heck is Kisame below Kakuzu and 4tails. Samehada hax? WAter dome? Fusion hax?
Also how the heck is Raikage above 6 and 8 tailed kyuubi?
How the heck edo tensei with prep Orochimaru higher than 6 and 8 tails.
Killerbee should be actually separated I think now because he can only compete with 6 and 8 tailed kyuubi in hachibi form and those forms can kill Hachibi.
Also Jiraiya can't deal with KN6.
You seem to forget the huge busting feats of KN6.

Sage enhanced Rasengan >>>>>>>>>> Regular Rasengan in damage output.
mmm but the thing is a take in cosideration the ninjas abilities and kisame without samehada isnt a great thing but kakuzu in the other hand can use multiple elements has better taijutsu and has great durability.

you can put killerbee and the 6 tailed kyubi above raikage if you want.

edo tensei with prep Orochimaru this one i didnt touch it it was like that but i agree with you he should be lower

and the part of jiraiya mm i dont know in SM jiraiya has a good chance.

and the part of the rasengan in SM you are right but then again i am sure minatos rasengan with the right chakra can kill without a problem and somenthing tells me he also knows SM but that part is speculation.

let me make some changes.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #408
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Oh then i'll move Prep Time Orochimaru down.

But potentially he could summon Rikudou.
Quote:
if you have contratct with the toads yo can summon them bunta or the other ones and you are wrong manta wasnt soloing bunta and katzuyu in fact tsunade was the one who defeated manda and minato doesnt even need the toads to kill sasuke saying that sasuke is near the lvl minato has is very wrong
Well that sounds reasonable. Giant snakes could counter some of the toads although they would be much weaker than Manda.

Reread the chapter, Manda managed to survive a fire combo from Bunta and Jiraiya, and he was about to bite Bunta but then Tsunade showed up.

Tsunade's not in this fight so she's not gonna help Bunta this time.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #409
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

Well that sounds reasonable. Giant snakes could counter some of the toads although they would be much weaker than Manda.

Reread the chapter, Manda managed to survive a fire combo from Bunta and Jiraiya, and he was about to bite Bunta but then Tsunade showed up.

Tsunade's not in this fight so she's not gonna help Bunta this time.
yep but manta wasnt soloing and the toads had shown to be one if not the most H4X summons nad leaving that aside sasuke isnt near the lvl minato had

Spoiler:

Legendary

Ten-Tailed Beast
Nagato/Pain
Hashirama Senju
Madara Uchiha (prime)
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox
Minato Namikaze
Naruto Uzumaki (8 tails)
Killer Bee (with his diferent versions of the hachibi)
Naruto Uzumaki (6 tails)
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Raikage
Madara Uchiha (current)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (prime)
Itachi Uchiha
Danzō
Sasori
Orochimaru

Kage+
Naruto Uzumaki (4 tails)
Kakuzu
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
One-Tailed Shukaku
Might Guy (6 Gates)
Gaara (with Shukaku)
Hiruzen Sarutobi (old)
Tobirama Senju
Ōnoki
Salamander Hanzō
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Gaara
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Kakashi Hatake
Chiyo
Konan
Tsunade
Mei Terumī
Might Guy

i dont know why the spaces but meh you understand the list XD

Last edited by soujiro zeta; 01-29-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #410
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Yes Manda was effectively taking on both Bunta and Katsuyu.

Kisame should be a little higher. He's likely faster than Hebi Sasuke and the Water Dome would give him a big advantage.

And how is Minato above 6TK? How does he hurt him or defend against his blast?

Old 01-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #411
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
mmm but the thing is a take in cosideration the ninjas abilities and kisame without samehada isnt a great thing but kakuzu in the other hand can use multiple elements has better taijutsu and has great durability.
It doesn't matter. Kisame fights with his samehada. Actually Kisame managed to fend off Gai a taijutsu expert.
They both have great durability. Kisame survived Version Hachibi Lariat.

Mulitiple Elements means in theory more for samehada to absorb also there is the water dome which leaves kakuzu helpless.

Quote:
and the part of jiraiya mm i dont know in SM jiraiya has a good chance.
SM Jiraiya cannot survive KN6 blast. I understand why you think SM Jiraiya might win. Base Jiraiya did subdue KN4. However KN6 is way beyond KN4 in sheer ridiculousness.

Quote:
and the part of the rasengan in SM you are right but then again i am sure minatos rasengan with the right chakra can kill without a problem and somenthing tells me he also knows SM but that part is speculation.
There is no right chakra. Rasengan is rasengan. In fact Jiraiya and Naruto has better rasengan than Minato does. Naruto surpassed Minato for example.

Well Minato knowing SM well there is no proof but I heard apparently there is a scroll with all the SM users and Minato was in there.

Thanks for your contribution.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:18 PM   #412
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yes Manda was effectively taking on both Bunta and Katsuyu.

Kisame should be a little higher. He's likely faster than Hebi Sasuke and the Water Dome would give him a big advantage.

And how is Minato above 6TK? How does he hurt him or defend against his blast?
you forget the fact he was in a fight with the Kyubi at his full power with the handicap of being in konoha so he had to protect the village while he was fighting and he managed to seal him......

Quote:
There is no right chakra. Rasengan is rasengan. In fact Jiraiya and Naruto has better rasengan than Minato does. Naruto surpassed Minato for example.

Well Minato knowing SM well there is no proof but I heard apparently there is a scroll with all the SM users and Minato was in there.

Thanks for your contribution.
mmm that isnt quite right you saw the size of jiraiyas rasengan that was because he put more chakra into it so it was more powerful regadless of being in SM i aint saying it has the same power that is a false but if you put more chakra indeed it would be more powerful and the size doesnt matter at all is just simple logic and yeah naruto indeed surprassed minato in the use of rasegan which doesnt make minato weak with it.

and no problem!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #413
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
mmm that isnt quite right you saw the size of jiraiyas rasengan that was because he put more chakra into it so it was more powerful regadless of being in SM i aint saying it has the same power that is a false but if you put more chakra indeed it would be more powerful and the size doesnt matter at all is just simple logic and yeah naruto indeed surprassed minato in the use of rasegan which doesnt make minato weak with it.

and no problem!
Ok I might have misunderstood you there.
Thats Ultimate Rasengan not REGULAR Rasengan.

Minato hasn't shown Ultimate Rasengan and probably couldn't at all.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #414
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
you forget the fact he was in a fight with the Kyubi at his full power with the handicap of being in konoha so he had to protect the village while he was fighting and he managed to seal him......
The whole fight wasn't shown. Adding to that, Minato doesn't really have many feats, although he's already quite powerful. The Death Reaper Seal kills him too you know.

I also don't see how Minato beats Killer Bee tbh.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #415
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Ok I might have misunderstood you there.
Thats Ultimate Rasengan not REGULAR Rasengan.

Minato hasn't shown Ultimate Rasengan and probably couldn't at all.
yep you are right but i still think he has SM i hope kishi someday can shows us that but that speculation but you get my point.

Quote:
The whole fight wasn't shown. Adding to that, Minato doesn't really have many feats, although he's already quite powerful. The Death Reaper Seal kills him too you know.

I also don't see how Minato beats Killer Bee tbh
no but everyone knows what happened (in the manga i mean all of konoha, madara who was the one behind the attack) and i know the dead seal kills him but tell me about someone who has been able to do what minato pulled out in the conditions he did it? and minato is faster than killerbee has the toads the hirashin no jutsu is a genius in battle said by everyone in the manga and we still dont know his true power so yeah i am pretty sure he can take killerbee and he was able to fight against the kyubi we all know kyubi > hachibi
Old 01-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #416
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
yep you are right but you get my point.

no but everyone knows what happened (in the manga i mean all of konoha, madara who was the one behind the attack) and i know the dead seal kills him but tell me about someone who has been able to do what minato pulled out in the conditions he did it? and minato is faster than killerbee has the toads the hirashin no jutsu is a genius in battle said by everyone in the manga and we still dont know his true power so yeah i am pretty sure he can take killerbee and he was able to fight against the kyubi we all know kyubi > hachibi
Hiraishin needs a seal, and Bee could likely tank or dodge most of his attacks. He's like supersonic in base, and even faster in tails. So speed won't be a problem.

I also don't see what Minato can do against a mountain busting Hachibi Chakra Ball, he most certainly can't tank it, and the area it covers means he probably can't FTG out of it.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #417
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Hiraishin needs a seal, and Bee could likely tank or dodge most of his attacks. He's like supersonic in base, and even faster in tails. So speed won't be a problem.

I also don't see what Minato can do against a mountain busting Hachibi Chakra Ball, he most certainly can't tank it, and the area it covers means he probably can't FTG out of it.
seal that he has in kunais so let me ask you he makes several clones each one with a special kunai all of them teleporting it doesnt matter how fast bee is teleporting beats speed and he can easly dodge the chakra ball he has the speed to do it and remember raikage is likely equal to bee in speed in his 8 tailed form and minato > raikage in speed and remember that chakra ball takes time to charge i agree he can tank most attacks but the fact is clear kyubi > hachibi and minato took down the kyubi

Last edited by soujiro zeta; 01-29-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #418
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
seal that he has in kunais so let me ask you he makes several clones each one with a special kunai all of them teleporting it doesnt matter how fast bee is teleporting beats speed and he can easly dodge the chakra ball he has the speed to do it and remember raikage is likely equal to bee in speed in his 8 tailed form and minato > raikage in speed i agree he can tank most attacks but the fact is clear kyubi > hachibi and minato took down the kyubi
Minato doesn't have shadow clones. As for normal ones Bee could take them down, they're just clones...

Lol @ Minato dodging a giant, mountain busting chakra ball with the speed feats he's shown. Maybe if he placed a seal very far away which isn't likely to happen.

Also Minato did not take down the Kyubi. He sealed it within Naruto, killing himself in the process. So it was a tie at best.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #419
soujiro zeta
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Minato doesn't have shadow clones. As for normal ones Bee could take them down, they're just clones...
man for real he was the hokage are you sure he doesnt have shdow clones.....and you forget the fact that bee isnt fast enough to equal a teleportation

Quote:
Lol @ Minato dodging a giant, mountain busting chakra ball with the speed feats he's shown. Maybe if he placed a seal very far away which isn't likely to happen.
....you know he can teleport throwing his kunais right.....and like you said it the fight he can place seal any where like the one he put in that ninja from the rock

Quote:
Also Minato did not take down the Kyubi. He sealed it within Naruto, killing himself in the process. So it was a tie at best.
a tie with the most powerful beast (letting aside the juubi) a thing that pein wasnt able to do and you forget somenthing it isnt like the kyubi just let himself get sealed for that minato had to fight

Last edited by soujiro zeta; 01-29-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #420
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
man for real he was the hokage are you sure he doesnt have shdow clones.....and you forget the fact that bee isnt fast enough to equal a teloportation He didn't show them, so I can't just give him shadow clones out of nowhere.

Okay so Minato teleports, then what? Bee is fast and should be able to counter his attacks.

....you know he can teleport throwing his kunais right.....and like you said it the fight he can place seal any where like the one he put in that ninja from the rock So you're telling me Minato is randomly going to put seals everywhere. Well he doesn't seem like the type for that, unless it's in war and many ninjas need to be killed.

And look at the huge blast caused by it in Chapter 414 page 7... unless Minato puts a seal behind Hachibi he's not gonna survive that.

And there are other ways Bee can take down Minato.

a tie with the most powerful beast (letting aside the juubi) a thing that pein wasnt able to do and you forget somenthing it isnt like the kyubi just let himself get sealed for that minato had to fight The fight wasn't shown so we can't really make any solid judgments about it...
Replies in red.

Tags
naruto, tier list