Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #261
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Danzo's arm... it's... ugh...

I can't move him up yet since he hasn't shown what he can do with it, but I'll add his henchmen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Thank you very much!
Well...counter if you want.
...I promise I'll leave you alone now....For the most part.

Right, sounds good. I especially agree with Suigetsu's placing, since he defended against the 8 tailed blast. Let's just hope Ao gets some more jutsu to justify his position, haha.
Right, it should be interesting to see their abilities.

And congrats on becoming part of the FAIL!
No problem, and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaviper View Post
i know that naruto is only a genin in shippuden and lee is chunnin neji is jonin garra is kage of the sand
Um okay, but this isn't really based on the rank they have at the moment. Naruto for example is around Kage level but his official rank is Genin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo777 View Post
You should add Akatsuchi from Iwa.
I will.
Quote:
For the henchmen, Torune only seems good in a group, but Fu seems pretty worthy with his puppet technique.

With his special injection punch only, I don't think there's much Torune can do.
Torune can do fine on his own in close combat. Fuu however hasn't shown many jutsu that can be used 1-on-1, and the jutsu he tried to use on Madara didn't hit.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #262
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

how is Kisame above Minato? Kisame seems to have somewhat of slow reflexes and would most likely block the kunai Minato throws with his sword, Minato appears there, then chops off his head, not much of a battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #263
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
how is Kisame above Minato? Kisame seems to have somewhat of slow reflexes and would most likely block the kunai Minato throws with his sword, Minato appears there, then chops off his head, not much of a battle.
I don't see how merely chopping off Kisame's head would work, it took a double lariat to kill Kisame and knock his head off.

Also, if Kisame uses his water dome, GG, Minato can throw his kunai all he wants but it won't be going very far and he can't escape.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #264
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why is sasori above itachi
shouldnt ithahi be on top of jiraya

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #265
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl View Post
why is sasori above itachi
shouldnt ithahi be on top of jiraya
It's been debated many times and I've always decided that Sasori is barely>Itachi, mainly because of his poison.

Itachi vs. Jiraiya, another heavily debated match. If you want Itachi above Jiraiya then explain.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #266
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori has no means of getting past Susanoo though.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #267
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
kisame reacted to base Killerbee speed. Kisame doesn't have slow reflexes.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #268
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Sasori has no means of getting past Susanoo though.
Susano'o can be avoided by heart transfer or possibly dodging since Sasori has a rather high speed stat. Plus he can keep his distance and Itachi won't start out with it.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #269
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Susano'o can be avoided by heart transfer or possibly dodging since Sasori has a rather high speed stat. Plus he can keep his distance and Itachi won't start out with it.
So you are now relying on the whole out lasting stamina thing.
Well that is a plausible scenario.

Itachi will resort to it in the end or if its necessary.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #270
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am curious about Kimimaru, how does Yamato beat him. Seedling Fern dance should be able to kill Yamato. His dance of the larch should be able to break him out of his wood also, that is even if Yamato can catch him.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #271
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thanks, and I haven't seen you in a while Avenger, welcome back.

Alright I'll move 6 Gate Guy up, since I'm sure he's much faster than old Hiruzen.
Haha no problem.

Yeah, I haven't been on for too long. Thanks
Old 12-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #272
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Isn't Konohamaru just like PTS Naruto? Rasengan, Shadow Clones, etc? If so, why is he lowest level?

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #273
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
I am curious about Kimimaru, how does Yamato beat him. Seedling Fern dance should be able to kill Yamato. His dance of the larch should be able to break him out of his wood also, that is even if Yamato can catch him.
I don't know much about Yamato's feats other than his wood jutsu, anyways it looks like Kimimaro can beat him so I'll move him up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
Isn't Konohamaru just like PTS Naruto? Rasengan, Shadow Clones, etc? If so, why is he lowest level?
Konohamaru has a tiny Rasengan and he can't make mass Shadow Clones like Naruto can.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #274
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really believe that Shizune needs to be higher. She's at least on Inochi's level, and he's either way too high or she's way too low.
Shizune's straight speed is better than Kabuto's, he admitted it. Then we have poison fog, healing jutsu, poison needles and the ability to spit poison needles for even more suprise attacks. And her scapels are dipped in poison as well. And then we have her intelligience, she was on the case about Pain and cracked it. If only she had the regular chakra scapel - though it's highly implied, it hasn't been shown yet.
At the very least, she outranks Kurenai.

And I think Ao is way too high as well, he's shown less than Karin. I also don't see how Karin beats Kin, at least Kin had a weapon. And Shi probably needs to go down as well.
I think Shino needs to be moved up a bit, he's shown good strategy etc.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 12-14-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #275
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I really believe that Shizune needs to be higher. She's at least on Inochi's level, and he's either way too high or she's way too low.
Shizune's straight speed is better than Kabuto's, he admitted it. Then we have poison fog, healing jutsu, poison needles and the ability to spit poison needles for even more suprise attacks. And her scapels are dipped in poison as well. And then we have her intelligience, she was on the case about Pain and cracked it. If only she had the regular chakra scapel - though it's highly implied, it hasn't been shown yet.
At the very least, she outranks Kurenai.

And I think Ao is way too high as well, he's shown less than Karin. I also don't see how Karin beats Kin, at least Kin had a weapon. And Shi probably needs to go down as well.
I think Shino needs to be moved up a bit, he's shown good strategy etc.
I find that Jirobo is really lacking in speed, although I'm not sure if Shizune can beat Kiba. I'll move her up though, she's going above Inoichi.

Ao is just a sensor, but he has some fast reflexes and a kama. I'll move him to bottom tier.

Kin has some needles, that's not much to beat Karin, from hype we can assume that Karin is better than her, and Karin's shown better strength, i.e. moving her teammates out of the way.

Shi will be moved down. The only character above Shino I can see him beating is Fuu, maybe Kankuro; Kiba's speed should be able to outmaneuver his bugs and Fang over Fang can rip through them.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #276
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
I find that Jirobo is really lacking in speed, although I'm not sure if Shizune can beat Kiba. I'll move her up though, she's going above Inoichi.

Ao is just a sensor, but he has some fast reflexes and a kama. I'll move him to bottom tier.

Kin has some needles, that's not much to beat Karin, from hype we can assume that Karin is better than her, and Karin's shown better strength, i.e. moving her teammates out of the way.

Shi will be moved down. The only character above Shino I can see him beating is Fuu, maybe Kankuro; Kiba's speed should be able to outmaneuver his bugs and Fang over Fang can rip through them.

Sweetness.

And yay, it's great to see hype being imployed for Karin as well.
In that case, she can probably dodge Mizuki's shuriken with her sensing, and she seems averagely strong if she can lift and throw everyone and kick down a door.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #277
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Guess I'll move Karin up too.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #278
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Guess I'll move Karin up too.
Sweetness.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #279
Yuuta
Chunin

Waver Suigetsu most likely beats the two tailed cat, if he could push back the 8 tailed ox. His water could also tank the fire balls.
And Kakashi.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #280
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Waver Suigetsu most likely beats the two tailed cat, if he could push back the 8 tailed ox. His water could also tank the fire balls.
And Kakashi.
I'll move him up above Gaara, cause his water makes the sand all wet.

Tags
naruto, tier list