Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #241
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
She condensed and split quite quickly when she was relaying messages to pain and fighting Jiraya.

And yes, it caught Jiraya before he could react. CMS2 Jugo is the one without speed feats. >_> She would get him before the tendrils came out.
I'm assuming Jugo has a lot of chakra, actually. But I'm saying you can't count Konan out of because of that.

The boosters have shown no use for speed, and those fires looked chakra oriented, and can be smothered out, like every fire, because they need oxygen. Covered in paper...gets no oxygen. She might lose a few pieces, but she has way too much for him to counter. And bigger does not equal better - that's just more surface area for Konan to cover and weigh him down...It'd just doom him even faster.

I think more hype would be best.
But she was in still in full paper form.

For one thing the person Jiraiya was posing as isn't that fast, and Jiraiya himself still managed to appear as a shadow and used a weak fire jutsu which burned some paper slips quite easily. Konan knew how to counter that since she already saw it.

Jiraiya dodged the slips by just rolling, Jugo is at least Subsonic speed and he should be faster in CS2, plus he could just block the shuriken or spears with his shield. The tendrils took like what, a panel to appear, plus Konan would be shocked by the cannons just like everyone else.

Okay so the fire won't be a complete defense, but it can ward off some paper while Jugo slices the other sheets. Then he can pull the cannons out.

I agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #242
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
But she was in still in full paper form.

For one thing the person Jiraiya was posing as isn't that fast, and Jiraiya himself still managed to appear as a shadow and used a weak fire jutsu which burned some paper slips quite easily. Konan knew how to counter that since she already saw it.

Jiraiya dodged the slips by just rolling, Jugo is at least Subsonic speed and he should be faster in CS2, plus he could just block the shuriken or spears with his shield. The tendrils took like what, a panel to appear, plus Konan would be shocked by the cannons just like everyone else.

Okay so the fire won't be a complete defense, but it can ward off some paper while Jugo slices the other sheets. Then he can pull the cannons out.

I agree.
Yes, she was. And...?

Jiraya was still controlling him. All of his movements were controlled. If Jiraya could have avoided them, Ryusui would have as well.

Are you taking those speed terms from the battleground wiki? Didn't you say things here are not decided just because Kisame and Rocklee say so? From what we saw, Jugo is not faster S2. He may have gained strength and chakra attacks, but speed wise he seemed quite impaired. In fact, I think regular Jugo is faster, base speed wise.
And the swarm condensed in about one panel to swarm, and caught Jiraya, and she condesnsed/split in about 2 panels and 1 panel respectively. She can react in time, anyway you slice it.

And really, the taijutsu doesn't really do much to her...Even the blade weighs him down faster with the paper adhering to it, and the tiny flames are smothered.

If you're going to try to play a shock card, than Jugo would be shocked by the paper swarm just like Jiraya and wouldn't have time to react.
And E wasn't very shocked at all, frankly. You can't just say Konan would be immobilized in fear, she's never shown an inclination of that kind of emotion, even when facing those she knows is more powerful than her.
Jugo is not.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #243
Yuuta
Chunin

So...With more hype, shouldn't the cat be alittle higher?
Perhaps under Gaara with Shukaku?
I can't see Kakashi beating it alone.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #244
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Yes, she was. And...?

Jiraya was still controlling him. All of his movements were controlled. If Jiraya could have avoided them, Ryusui would have as well.

Are you taking those speed terms from the battleground wiki? Didn't you say things here are not decided just because Kisame and Rocklee say so? From what we saw, Jugo is not faster S2. He may have gained strength and chakra attacks, but speed wise he seemed quite impaired. In fact, I think regular Jugo is faster, base speed wise.
And the swarm condensed in about one panel to swarm, and caught Jiraya, and she condesnsed/split in about 2 panels and 1 panel respectively. She can react in time, anyway you slice it.

And really, the taijutsu doesn't really do much to her...Even the blade weighs him down faster with the paper adhering to it, and the tiny flames are smothered.

If you're going to try to play a shock card, than Jugo would be shocked by the paper swarm just like Jiraya and wouldn't have time to react.
And E wasn't very shocked at all, frankly. You can't just say Konan would be immobilized in fear, she's never shown an inclination of that kind of emotion, even when facing those she knows is more powerful than her.
Jugo is not.
That's where the prep comes on, she needs some time to turn into full paper mode, although she can use paper outside her body, she won't be paper herself.

That doesn't mean he'll have equal speed, and like I said before, Konan already knew the jutsu, and told it to Pain.

Well no. Regular Jugo was able to keep up with Suigetsu, protected Sasuke and Karin and some other things, he's not that slow, and if anything he'll gain a speed boost, since CS2 transformations give the user a boost.

And since Konan will have to use a large amount of paper to attack him, since Jugo should be able to overpower or dodge a small amount of paper, that gives Jugo more paper to destroy, with his cannon.

It might weigh him down a little, but he was able to swing it pretty fast, and deflect Suigetsu's sword with ease, he can just swing it and cut through several sheets, a few sheets getting on his arm won't do harm unless it's a whole big load of them, where Jugo won't hesitate to shoot the cannon if Konan corners him.

Jugo can still use his cannon though, a cannon that appeared and shot in about two panels. E was angry, fearless, and confident of himself, Konan attacked Jiraiya because she knew him, and she wanted to stall him for Pain.
Quote:
So...With more hype, shouldn't the cat be alittle higher?
Perhaps under Gaara with Shukaku?
I can't see Kakashi beating it alone.
Alright I'll move it there.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-08-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #245
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
That's where the prep comes on, she needs some time to turn into full paper mode, although she can use paper outside her body, she won't be paper herself.

That doesn't mean he'll have equal speed, and like I said before, Konan already knew the jutsu, and told it to Pain.

Well no. Regular Jugo was able to keep up with Suigetsu, protected Sasuke and Karin and some other things, he's not that slow, and if anything he'll gain a speed boost, since CS2 transformations give the user a boost.

And since Konan will have to use a large amount of paper to attack him, since Jugo should be able to overpower or dodge a small amount of paper, that gives Jugo more paper to destroy, with his cannon.

It might weigh him down a little, but he was able to swing it pretty fast, and deflect Suigetsu's sword with ease, he can just swing it and cut through several sheets, a few sheets getting on his arm won't do harm unless it's a whole big load of them, where Jugo won't hesitate to shoot the cannon if Konan corners him.

Jugo can still use his cannon though, a cannon that appeared and shot in about two panels. E was angry, fearless, and confident of himself, Konan attacked Jiraiya because she knew him, and she wanted to stall him for Pain.

Alright I'll move it there.
Jugo takes time to enter his mode as well. And unless he can get to her before she makes the handsign, he can't stop it. Once she makes it, her body's paper - you see the creases all throughout her body. It doesn't even take that much time to split it apart. If she was hit, it would most likely not even be hurtful, as it would help split the paper faster.
And she could buy herself time with some paper distractions - she's shown to be able to produce paper without being in complete paper mode, and use alot of it too - when she blanketed Yahiko and Nagato's bodies.

Her knowing the jutsu has little to nothing to do with the fact that if she still caught him before he could react. That translates to speed.

I said that Regular Jugo seems faster than CS, from what we've seen. Though it would seem that he was supposed to gain a speed boost, it doesn't seem to be that much faster at all.

I don't understand what you're trying to say by that. I seems that you're trying to say more paper she uses means more paper to destroy, right? Her swarm will get him before he fires the cannnons. They condensed from floating around a huge tower to a swarm in less than a panel, then surround him completely. When he fires the cannons, they get rid of the paper quite literally on him and in a small circular radius in front of him. The fact is that the cannons will destroy a small percent of her total paper. And once again, she has ridiculous regen when it comes to paper count.

The paper is harder to cut than you're giving it credit for. In fact, with cannon Konan, the literal strength of her paper has not been tested. From what we've seen, it seems very durable, used for shurikens and for weapons. If her paper wasn't as hard as metal, why would she be so confident in using them in attacks? She was going to spear someone with paper, so it must be potent, so it's probably more durable than you're giving it credit for because it's chakra enfused and used as weapons. Then, when it's flying in the air, you'll have to get it from the right angle, postion, and swing hard - and that's only for one piece. Konan has hundreds upon hundreds pieces of paper that are all coming at Jugo at once. He probably would not be able to take out multiple sheets very well - when he swings the paper would adhere to him and immobilize him. And yes, she can immobilize him. She was able to stop the movements of multiple ninja, so her paper weight is considerable, though she may have to use more than usual forJugo, she can undoubtedly do it.
It isn't normal paper, obviously.

They would still have to force their way through Konan's paper, and that would alert her. Really, this whole shock debate is irrelevant, as you seem to be trying to imploy plot. Konan attacked Jiraya because she had been ordered to be Pain. That was it. Her feelings didn't really matter at that point. She was also very calm and controlled althroughout the invasion. The only thing she showed shock at had to do with Nagato's condition. Enemies do not shock her. She would not be 'scared' by Jugo's cannons.

Cool.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #246
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Jugo takes time to enter his mode as well. And unless he can get to her before she makes the handsign, he can't stop it. Once she makes it, her body's paper - you see the creases all throughout her body. It doesn't even take that much time to split it apart. If she was hit, it would most likely not even be hurtful, as it would help split the paper faster.
And she could buy herself time with some paper distractions - she's shown to be able to produce paper without being in complete paper mode, and use alot of it too - when she blanketed Yahiko and Nagato's bodies.

Her knowing the jutsu has little to nothing to do with the fact that if she still caught him before he could react. That translates to speed.

I said that Regular Jugo seems faster than CS, from what we've seen. Though it would seem that he was supposed to gain a speed boost, it doesn't seem to be that much faster at all.

I don't understand what you're trying to say by that. I seems that you're trying to say more paper she uses means more paper to destroy, right? Her swarm will get him before he fires the cannnons. They condensed from floating around a huge tower to a swarm in less than a panel, then surround him completely. When he fires the cannons, they get rid of the paper quite literally on him and in a small circular radius in front of him. The fact is that the cannons will destroy a small percent of her total paper. And once again, she has ridiculous regen when it comes to paper count.

The paper is harder to cut than you're giving it credit for. In fact, with cannon Konan, the literal strength of her paper has not been tested. From what we've seen, it seems very durable, used for shurikens and for weapons. If her paper wasn't as hard as metal, why would she be so confident in using them in attacks? She was going to spear someone with paper, so it must be potent, so it's probably more durable than you're giving it credit for because it's chakra enfused and used as weapons. Then, when it's flying in the air, you'll have to get it from the right angle, postion, and swing hard - and that's only for one piece. Konan has hundreds upon hundreds pieces of paper that are all coming at Jugo at once. He probably would not be able to take out multiple sheets very well - when he swings the paper would adhere to him and immobilize him. And yes, she can immobilize him. She was able to stop the movements of multiple ninja, so her paper weight is considerable, though she may have to use more than usual forJugo, she can undoubtedly do it.
It isn't normal paper, obviously.

They would still have to force their way through Konan's paper, and that would alert her. Really, this whole shock debate is irrelevant, as you seem to be trying to imploy plot. Konan attacked Jiraya because she had been ordered to be Pain. That was it. Her feelings didn't really matter at that point. She was also very calm and controlled althroughout the invasion. The only thing she showed shock at had to do with Nagato's condition. Enemies do not shock her. She would not be 'scared' by Jugo's cannons.

Cool.
Yeah about that, this is Jugo starting in CS2, Konan is already above base Jugo, and his transformation doesn't take a long time anyways.

Jugo can cut through those, or dodge them, and when he's bloodlusted he won't hesitate to use the cannon, at all.

Jiraiya got caught, but its not like the guy himself could dodge it. Jugo was fast enough to react to a bloodlusted Raikage - Raikage was inches away from hitting him, and he formed a shield to block it in time. This is while his arms were down and he wasn't yet going to attack.

The butterflies were coming to the swarm in the panel, while Pain was waiting, so most likely Konan had gathered them up and the remaining butterflies were flying to her swarm, right after she did her spying work.

Yeah Konan still tends to attack in one big swarm if it's one opponent, and the cannons can aim and obliterate the swarm. She makes the paper take the form of what she needs to use, and Jugo can deflect or block the incoming paper. This leaves her with suffocation using large swarms which can be taken out using the cannons, which once again have appeared in one panel.

I never said they would scare her, but why would she not be surprised at something she's never seen before?

Edit: Moving Asuma down, even though he can beat Temari

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-08-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #247
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Yeah about that, this is Jugo starting in CS2, Konan is already above base Jugo, and his transformation doesn't take a long time anyways.

Jugo can cut through those, or dodge them, and when he's bloodlusted he won't hesitate to use the cannon, at all.

Jiraiya got caught, but its not like the guy himself could dodge it. Jugo was fast enough to react to a bloodlusted Raikage - Raikage was inches away from hitting him, and he formed a shield to block it in time. This is while his arms were down and he wasn't yet going to attack.

The butterflies were coming to the swarm in the panel, while Pain was waiting, so most likely Konan had gathered them up and the remaining butterflies were flying to her swarm, right after she did her spying work.

Yeah Konan still tends to attack in one big swarm if it's one opponent, and the cannons can aim and obliterate the swarm. She makes the paper take the form of what she needs to use, and Jugo can deflect or block the incoming paper. This leaves her with suffocation using large swarms which can be taken out using the cannons, which once again have appeared in one panel.

I never said they would scare her, but why would she not be surprised at something she's never seen before?

Edit: Moving Asuma down, even though he can beat Temari
Yeah...From what he's shown, though, he still can't beat Konan.

The shields were most likely formed after he was already hit. What Jugo managed to do, most likely, was raise his arms before E hit him, and then he made the shield with his curse mark, after he was already hit.

If he won't hesitate to use them at all, then it's worse on his part. He'll probably end up wasting a lot of his chakra on trying to blast a few pieces of paper. That's a very good point you've brought up though, he's alot dumber in Stage 2, and would probably do alot of chakra wasting and pointless feats against an enemy that's surrounding him completely, resulting in him futilessly wasting a large amount of chakra, putting the battle even further in Konan's advantage. The way you're saying it, he'll most likely fire the cannons at the paper still in uncondensed swarm mode, taking out a ridiculously small amount of paper. That still doesn't change the fact that Konan gets him before he can fire. The cannons take too long and her swarm is too fast.

There's a good chance Ryuski couldn't dodge if he was on his own because his reaction time wouldn't be fast enough. But it was reliant on Jiraya's reaction time, not Ryuski's, since Jiraya was controlling him, showing that Konan is fast enough to catch Jiraya.

She had a much larger range to cover then, and she still brought them together quickly. Ontop of that, she formed in one panel against Jiraya, and dispersed in one with Pain. She can disperse and form quickly, definetly fast enough to evade Jugo.

That assumption is poorly founded. Konan is fully capable of controlling her swarm at high speeds, so she still catches him before he can fire. Why not, say he does manage to fire his cannons before Konan gets him. No big deal. Konan's swarm is fast, she is under consious control of all of her paper, so she could easily dodge it. And why not, say she's even hit. Still no big deal, Konan's paper swarm volume's is much greater than the radius of Jugo's cannons. It may take out 30% at best, and that's a one time go. After that, Konan has him, since he has a huge opening after he fires, and then she's all around him, absolutely impossible to take out with a cannon fire. Add her regeneration speed, and it's all but ineffective. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with suffocation, it's Konan's primary mode of attacking, and would most likely prove very effective on Jugo, immobilized by the weight of her paper. And the point that I keep bringing up, the tendrils would have to force their way through Konan's weighty paper, alerting Konan of something immediately, making it even more unlikely that she would be even grazed by the cannons.

If Konan's surprised by the cannons, she'll still have time to pull out of it. And why not, let's have her only partially escape, the cannons getting the bottom of her torso - no big deal at all. Konan was burned, and still regenerated herself back to an even longer torso, wings, and sleeves. She can regenerate, very quickly, from an attack like that. She can even exist as only a head. No big deal at all. And why not Jugo be confused by something he's never seen before? If Jugo's confused by the paper splitting, he'll have time to do all sorts of absolutely pointless taijutsu against it to put himself at an even greater disadvantage by letting the paper stick to him more easily, reciprocally.
The card you're trying to play works even worse on Jugo. He's at too large of a disadvantage.

Cool. I really think Temari could beat him in total skills, though.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #248
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why is the 2 tails on there twice? Also I think that it should be higher the Shukaku because it has been stated that more tails, more strength.

~
~

Old 12-09-2009, 04:37 AM   #249
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Spoiler:
We need to add Danzo soon, with his new arm and all.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #250
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Also the Kages from the other villages ,Ao,those 2 henchmen with Danzou.Basically whoever is new in the last 10-15 manga.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #251
Yuuta
Chunin

I think Temari's shown enough skill to beat Zabuza... She can most likely dispell his mist with her wind, as well.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #252
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Zabuza Momochi
Temari
Darui
Hidan
I think it should read
Temari
Darui
Suigetsu Hozuki
Zabuza Momochi

Temari easily beats Darui due to Kamatari and wind>lightning.
Darui not only beat Suigetsu in swordplay, but even if he went into his watery mode, he's weak to lightning - Laser Circus and Wave of Inspiration beat him.
Darui beats Zabuza in sword play - his lightning chakra will most likely cut his blade. His Laser circus would probably disrupt the mist, and he can defend against his water dragon jutsu with his water wall and lightning wave of inspiration.
I think Temari beats Zabuza as well, she could most likely dispel his mist and fend off his water attacks with her sand wind, and Kamatari is too fast for him.
With Temari VS Suigetsu, that's a good one, but overall, Temari has shown alot more skill and impressive jutsu. She can most likely keep him away with her wind, and Kamatari might get to him before he's prepared to activate his hydration.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #253
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

I don't feel like debating right now, but I'll counter some of your points. I favor a compromise, xD
Quote:

The shields were most likely formed after he was already hit. What Jugo managed to do, most likely, was raise his arms before E hit him, and then he made the shield with his curse mark, after he was already hit.
Jugo still managed to react did he not, while the Raikage was inches away from hitting him, he managed to form a shield. Most likely it was formed before or Jugo would've suffered worse damage.
Quote:
If he won't hesitate to use them at all, then it's worse on his part. He'll probably end up wasting a lot of his chakra on trying to blast a few pieces of paper. That's a very good point you've brought up though, he's alot dumber in Stage 2, and would probably do alot of chakra wasting and pointless feats against an enemy that's surrounding him completely, resulting in him futilessly wasting a large amount of chakra, putting the battle even further in Konan's advantage. The way you're saying it, he'll most likely fire the cannons at the paper still in uncondensed swarm mode, taking out a ridiculously small amount of paper. That still doesn't change the fact that Konan gets him before he can fire. The cannons take too long and her swarm is too fast.
Jugo has some sense even in crazy killer mode, he'll know to use the cannons if Konan gets him into a tough situation, just like when Raikage punched him. He'll most likely try to use Taijutsu on all loose papers, and he might act like he killed Konan after firing. If Konan survives the first shots and attacks him while he's off guard, he can tank the attacks and fire again, or use his blade.

The cannons take about 2 panels to appear and fire, so no they're not slow. It will take a large amount of paper to incapacitate him, and Jugo can
have the cannons appear while Konan is still trying to cover him up.
Quote:
There's a good chance Ryuski couldn't dodge if he was on his own because his reaction time wouldn't be fast enough. But it was reliant on Jiraya's reaction time, not Ryuski's, since Jiraya was controlling him, showing that Konan is fast enough to catch Jiraya.
Konan managed to sneak attack a Jiraiya-controlled Ryuski, while already having been in the area and knowing of his presence, so it's no big deal really.
Quote:
She had a much larger range to cover then, and she still brought them together quickly. Ontop of that, she formed in one panel against Jiraya, and dispersed in one with Pain. She can disperse and form quickly, definetly fast enough to evade Jugo.
Yeah but, it's a large swarm and that's harder to completely move out of the way, with each of the 14 cannons being able to aim for various clumps of paper.
Quote:
That assumption is poorly founded. Konan is fully capable of controlling her swarm at high speeds, so she still catches him before he can fire. Why not, say he does manage to fire his cannons before Konan gets him. No big deal. Konan's swarm is fast, she is under consious control of all of her paper, so she could easily dodge it. And why not, say she's even hit. Still no big deal, Konan's paper swarm volume's is much greater than the radius of Jugo's cannons. It may take out 30% at best, and that's a one time go. After that, Konan has him, since he has a huge opening after he fires, and then she's all around him, absolutely impossible to take out with a cannon fire. Add her regeneration speed, and it's all but ineffective. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with suffocation, it's Konan's primary mode of attacking, and would most likely prove very effective on Jugo, immobilized by the weight of her paper. And the point that I keep bringing up, the tendrils would have to force their way through Konan's weighty paper, alerting Konan of something immediately, making it even more unlikely that she would be even grazed by the cannons.
the tendrils can appear before Jugo's fully covered, of course he would sense when he's in danger.
Quote:
If Konan's surprised by the cannons, she'll still have time to pull out of it. And why not, let's have her only partially escape, the cannons getting the bottom of her torso - no big deal at all. Konan was burned, and still regenerated herself back to an even longer torso, wings, and sleeves. She can regenerate, very quickly, from an attack like that. She can even exist as only a head. No big deal at all. And why not Jugo be confused by something he's never seen before? If Jugo's confused by the paper splitting, he'll have time to do all sorts of absolutely pointless taijutsu against it to put himself at an even greater disadvantage by letting the paper stick to him more easily, reciprocally.
The card you're trying to play works even worse on Jugo. He's at too large of a disadvantage.
I'd think that 14 chakra cannons are more powerful than a weak fire jutsu. Besides, Jiraiya did it mostly to get the paper away from him and the guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Why is the 2 tails on there twice? Also I think that it should be higher the Shukaku because it has been stated that more tails, more strength.
2 tails lacks feats, and oops I'll fix that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Spoiler:
We need to add Danzo soon, with his new arm and all.
I know, I'll move him up and add his henchmen once the chapter comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Also the Kages from the other villages ,Ao,those 2 henchmen with Danzou.Basically whoever is new in the last 10-15 manga.
The Kages are already there, the henchmen and Ao are not.
Quote:
I think it should read
Temari
Darui
Suigetsu Hozuki
Zabuza Momochi

Temari easily beats Darui due to Kamatari and wind>lightning.
Darui not only beat Suigetsu in swordplay, but even if he went into his watery mode, he's weak to lightning - Laser Circus and Wave of Inspiration beat him.
Darui beats Zabuza in sword play - his lightning chakra will most likely cut his blade. His Laser circus would probably disrupt the mist, and he can defend against his water dragon jutsu with his water wall and lightning wave of inspiration.
I think Temari beats Zabuza as well, she could most likely dispel his mist and fend off his water attacks with her sand wind, and Kamatari is too fast for him.
With Temari VS Suigetsu, that's a good one, but overall, Temari has shown alot more skill and impressive jutsu. She can most likely keep him away with her wind, and Kamatari might get to him before he's prepared to activate his hydration.
About that, Water Dragon takes a lot of handseals so Darui can hit Zabuza in that time.

Also I'll move them up.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #254
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
I don't feel like debating right now, but I'll counter some of your points. I favor a compromise, xD

Jugo still managed to react did he not, while the Raikage was inches away from hitting him, he managed to form a shield. Most likely it was formed before or Jugo would've suffered worse damage.

Jugo has some sense even in crazy killer mode, he'll know to use the cannons if Konan gets him into a tough situation, just like when Raikage punched him. He'll most likely try to use Taijutsu on all loose papers, and he might act like he killed Konan after firing. If Konan survives the first shots and attacks him while he's off guard, he can tank the attacks and fire again, or use his blade.

The cannons take about 2 panels to appear and fire, so no they're not slow. It will take a large amount of paper to incapacitate him, and Jugo can have the cannons appear while Konan is still trying to cover him up.

Konan managed to sneak attack a Jiraiya-controlled Ryuski, while already having been in the area and knowing of his presence, so it's no big deal really.

Yeah but, it's a large swarm and that's harder to completely move out of the way, with each of the 14 cannons being able to aim for various clumps of paper.

the tendrils can appear before Jugo's fully covered, of course he would sense when he's in danger.

I'd think that 14 chakra cannons are more powerful than a weak fire jutsu. Besides, Jiraiya did it mostly to get the paper away from him and the guy

About that, Water Dragon takes a lot of handseals so Darui can hit Zabuza in that time.

Also I'll move them up.
That seems to be happening to me alot lately...

I don't see how the shield manages to stop the paper from blanketing him at all, as it's attached to him and would be covered as well.

Even if Jugo uses them while she still covering him, she sees it. That gives her time to dodge or split, and even if she's partially hit, her paper regen overcomes the small amount of paper she lost to it.

And there's also the fact that if Jugo fires while she's getting him, she's already all around him, so she could easily dodge, and the cannons would only take out a ridiculously small amount of paper.

And yeah, She could easily outsmart Jugo. She could have all her paper fall to the ground after his blast, making him think he's killed her - which he'll most likely assume anyway- which would make an even larger opening on her part. She would easily blanket him again and suffocate him. And the taijutsu will only doom him faster.

Sneak attack? She was right in front of him, haha. Literally. It come down to speed - that's all I'm trying to say.

Not really, Konan has shown the ability to move her paper in different directions at the same time, even over a huge, huge range. It would be even easier for her to do it when all of her paper is that close for her to scatter them and dodge.

I'd like to point out that they're aren't various clumps of paper, but individually moving sheets, making it even harder for Jugo to aim. And the tendrils haven't shown the potential to aim in different directions anyway. They always focus on one target - a single piece of paper. Not very effective.

There's little difference when it comes down to Konan's regeneration. The fact is that she replenishes her paper and recovers.

Yeah, there's that, it just puts the battle further in Darui's favor.
Cool.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #255
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Yuuta, I'll counter your points later. You are actually convincing me to move Konan up, mainly cause she can beat some characters above Jugo. I still don't think that with Jugo's huge chakras and 14 chakra cannons, she'll have a very big chance of winning. But Konan's moved up for now, and her placement is based on overall skill and abilities.

I'm also adding Chojuro, Suigetsu's giant wave form, and Ao. Danzo's henchmen will be added after the new chapter comes out.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #256
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Yuuta, I'll counter your points later. You are actually convincing me to move Konan up, mainly cause she can beat some characters above Jugo. I still don't think that with Jugo's huge chakras and 14 chakra cannons, she'll have a very big chance of winning. But Konan's moved up for now, and her placement under Chiyo is based on overall skill and abilities.

I'm also adding Chojuro, Suigetsu's giant wave form, and Ao. Danzo's henchmen will be added after the new chapter comes out.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Thank you very much!
Well...counter if you want.
...I promise I'll leave you alone now....For the most part.

Right, sounds good. I especially agree with Suigetsu's placing, since he defended against the 8 tailed blast. Let's just hope Ao gets some more jutsu to justify his position, haha.
Right, it should be interesting to see their abilities.

And congrats on becoming part of the FAIL!
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 12-09-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #257
bluesaviper
Ninja Academy Student

bluesaviper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know that naruto is only a genin in shippuden and lee is chunnin neji is jonin garra is kage of the sand
Old 12-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #258
danilo777
Genin

danilo777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You should add Akatsuchi from Iwa.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #259
Yuuta
Chunin

For the henchmen, Torune only seems good in a group, but Fu seems pretty worthy with his puppet technique.

With his special injection punch only, I don't think there's much Torune can do.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #260
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
For the henchmen, Torune only seems good in a group, but Fu seems pretty worthy with his puppet technique.

With his special injection punch only, I don't think there's much Torune can do.
Fu is more of a support type.

Torune can fine on his own.

Tags
naruto, tier list