Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 07-21-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who here likes the Boondocks

Who likes the Boondocks.I think it's great.My favorite character is Huey Freeman because 1.he can fight,2.he's the only one on the show with any brain cells,3.he kinda looks like V2 from Code Geass(this is my opinion)
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22
Default Re: Who here likes the Boondocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Who likes the Boondocks.I think it's great.My favorite character is Huey Freeman because 1.he can fight,2.he's the only one on the show with any brain cells,3.he kinda looks like V2 from Code Geass(this is my opinion)
boondocks is cool and huey is my favrite charecter too how does he have a sword

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

huey grandad is funny. and does anybody know why he stayes with him
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

will there be a season 3 ?
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
ECW Original

hope so
Old 07-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

me 2 if the bleep it up.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love the Boondocks!
I have a little cousin who thinks he's Riley Freeman
Kari-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL cool.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari-Chan View Post
I love the Boondocks!
I have a little cousin who thinks he's Riley Freeman
I have a little brother who looks and acts like Riley
Old 07-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
ECW Original

Who likes Apimpnamedslickback
Old 07-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he was funny.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I LOVE this show.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #13
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by onimusha3 View Post
how did huey get a f***ing sword

How did he get nunchucks?
Kari-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #14
ECW Original

who cares.they're sweet
Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #15
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Zeek Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari-Chan View Post
How did he get nunchucks?
IDK but he has alot of weapons That's 1 of the funniest shows ever I like Huey though he's cool but Riley be goin off

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

Captain of Squad 6 of the Gotei 13
Zeek Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lets hope they get a 3rd season.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #17
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

lol boondocks, used to love that show, i dont watch much tv anymore so

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #18
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

That show is crazy....hope they decide to make a season 3...
Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #19
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love to hate this show

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the show is good.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">