Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #41
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: CutieSakura FC

you did ()()

i thought this was it x.x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #42
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

LOL nope this one is cool though.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #43
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hey people...Lady Hana is one of the top 12 finalist of Miss Naruto 2009,be sure to be her supporter! ^_^

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #44
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

^______________^

Old 11-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #45
I_Luv_Dogboy22
Apprentice Genin

I_Luv_Dogboy22 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Hey peepz, wus up?
Old 11-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #46
Rawr, Fear Me :]
Genin

Rawr, Fear Me :] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
and Happy Thanks giving to you too,Ms Rawr ^^
Ms Rawr, XD
Old 11-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #47
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey hearts I will jooin this, cutie is one of my best friends ^^ sign me up girl.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #48
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
hey hearts I will jooin this, cutie is one of my best friends ^^ sign me up girl.

by the way, am I like one of two or three guys here?

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #49
♥SportyKunoichi♥
Apprentice Genin

♥SportyKunoichi♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join ^^
Old 11-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #50
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay ^^

Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #51
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Me will join cutie's fanclub ^^

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #52
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sure Ms.Cherry ^^

Old 12-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #53
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who's gonna be Lady Hana's supporter in Miss Naruto 2009? ^^

Old 12-02-2009, 04:24 AM   #54
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
Who's gonna be Lady Hana's supporter in Miss Naruto 2009? ^^
Hn...Me =D

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #55
I_Luv_Dogboy22
Apprentice Genin

I_Luv_Dogboy22 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I'll support my sis, Hikari-chan
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #56
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Luv_Dogboy22 View Post
Hn...true sisters right there and I love your badassness and you need rep I is a gonna give you rep now =D

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:42 AM   #57
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Luv_Dogboy22 View Post
Okay....

Old 12-02-2009, 06:04 AM   #58
I<3Declan
Chunin

I<3Declan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm SOOO in! she's a great big sis!

Call me Dee!!!!<3
I specialize in the ridiculous!!

Goodbye forum<3
I<3Declan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:28 AM   #59
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice knowing ppl care about others
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #60
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^___^