Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Edward Cullen 3 20.00%
Sasuke Uchiha 10 66.67%
Tie 0 0%
Edward cuz he's HAWT! (Fangirl option) 1 6.67%
Sasuke cuz he's HAWT! (Fangirl option) 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Edward Cullen VS Sasuke Uchiha

Yep, the sparkly emo prettyboy VS the hax "REVENGE!!!" Emo dude. JK. Disregarding their emo-ness, which one would beat the other? Anything that Edward showed in both the books and the movie is considered canon.

Last edited by deidara330; 11-22-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Edward Cullen VS Sasuke Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Yep, the sparkly emo prettyboy VS the hax "REVENGE!!!" Emo dude. JK. Disregarding their emo-ness, which one would beat the other? Anything that Edward showed in both the books and the movie is considered canon.
Sasuke speedblitzes
Old 11-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Sasuke speedblitzes
thats hilarious...i commend u on knowing nothing about twilight and i wish i was still blissfully ignorant, but i was forced to see the movie...that vampire moves like lightning. speedblitz is out of the question
Old 11-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Edward probably couldn't even defeat most of the low tier ninja, he's not very fast. He's like 70-80 MPH in speed, that's not much compared to even the likes of Narutoverse.

Honestly I'd say bottom tiers could defeat him due to at least a speed advantage, Wave Arc Sasuke could probably stomp Edward.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
thats hilarious...i commend u on knowing nothing about twilight and i wish i was still blissfully ignorant, but i was forced to see the movie...that vampire moves like lightning. speedblitz is out of the question
this is true.

edward moves sub-sonic sasuke telaports.
and is very strong hit picked up a tree with one hand O_O!!

sasuke cant beat him,edward dont need chakra,sasuke does.

Last edited by MannyGAGA; 11-22-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:

Right since Twilight vampires have shown to be able to even move at subsonic speeds?

The fastest was some guy calculated back at OBD was 102 mph.

No the vampires can't move as lightning.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Edward probably couldn't even defeat most of the low tier ninja, he's not very fast. He's like 70-80 MPH in speed, that's not much compared to even the likes of Narutoverse.

Honestly I'd say bottom tiers could defeat him due to at least a speed advantage, Wave Arc Sasuke could probably stomp Edward.
ur serious? wave arc sasuke who could barely stick to a tree?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #8
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Right since Twilight vampires have shown to be able to even move at subsonic speeds?

The fastest was some guy calculated back at OBD was 102 mph.

No the vampires can't move as lightning.
i was speaking metaphorically...
Old 11-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke speedblitzes
Quote:

You two sound completely uneducated on Twilight. xD

Vampires (From Twilight) are nearly indestructable and Edward can read minds. He'd be one step ahead of Sasuke the whole time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post

Vampires (From Twilight) are nearly indestructable and Edward can read minds. He'd be one step ahead of Sasuke the whole time.
true.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #11
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA View Post
this is true.

edward moves hypersonic.

Quote:
Not impressive by Narutoverse standards.

Quote:
What kind of argument is this?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #12
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And? Sasuke has sharingan. He can essentially do the same. And I promise he can move faster. I doubt he can touch him, with chidori stream, and superstrength means nothing. Sakura picked up a tree, but put her by herself against sasuke and she crushes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Old 11-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
this is true.

edward moves sub-sonic sasuke telaports.

Edward subsonic? Not even close, from what I know he hasn't even gone faster than the eye can see.

Zomg he picked up a tree, and that'll do what to even Wave Arc Sasuke?

Sasuke's faster, more durable, and has jutsu that would destroy Edward. Sasuke could easily cut off his head with a kunai and speed alone and fry him with fireball technique, bye bye Edward.

Quote:
ur serious? wave arc sasuke who could barely stick to a tree?
It doesn't matter if he could barely stick to a tree, in fact in the end he actually climbed to the top of a tree with his chakra control like Naruto and Sakura, and he was faster than the eye can see with subsonic to sonic reaction speed with Sharingan. Not to mention he was able to survive multiple needles being thrown into his body. Edward wouldn't kill him.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:

Yet he is not fast enough to react to Sasuke speedblitz.

No twilight character has ever reached subsonic speed.
Sasuke is argubly at least high transonic to low supersonic.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
i was speaking metaphorically...
No twilight character has ever gone faster than eye to my knowledge.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

No, my sis and mom blabber about Twilight all the time, from what they tell me Edward is not that powerful, even they admit he's like a peak human at best.

Indestructible? Feh, yeah James must've been very indestructible when a bunch of not so strong vampires ripped his head off and fried him up.

Reading minds doesn't mean crap if Edward can't keep up with Sasuke. The guy who can barely move faster than a race car would keep up with a guy who can react to the speed of sound early in the series? Twilight wanking much?

Also what can he do to kill Sasuke? Oh yeah nothing.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
JCTKNE4E

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke wouldnt need to do much at all. Sharingan genjutsu makes edward unsure of what is REALLY going on until... *Pop* bye bye head

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:

Old 11-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
No, my sis and mom blabber about Twilight all the time, from what they tell me Edward is not that powerful, even they admit he's like a peak human at best.

Indestructible? Feh, yeah James must've been very indestructible when a bunch of not so strong vampires ripped his head off and fried him up.

Reading minds doesn't mean crap if Edward can't keep up with Sasuke. The guy who can barely move faster than a race car would keep up with a guy who can react to the speed of sound early in the series? Twilight wanking much?

Also what can he do to kill Sasuke? Oh yeah nothing.

If this was in the OBD............
Old 11-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #19
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Edward subsonic? Not even close, from what I know he hasn't even gone faster than the eye can see.

Zomg he picked up a tree, and that'll do what to even Wave Arc Sasuke?

Sasuke's faster, more durable, and has jutsu that would destroy Edward. Sasuke could easily cut off his head with a kunai and speed alone and fry him with fireball technique, bye bye Edward.

It doesn't matter if he could barely stick to a tree, in fact in the end he actually climbed to the top of a tree with his chakra control like Naruto and Sakura, and he was faster than the eye can see with subsonic to sonic reaction speed with Sharingan. Not to mention he was able to survive multiple needles being thrown into his body. Edward wouldn't kill him.
really!!!?

edward is as hard as diamonds! and no other substance is most harder than diamond so sasuke little punches kicks,chidori,and that sword will not do a thing,and if u read the book,bella said that he left her house and came back in less than a second form chacking the area,that's fast to me!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
JCTKNE4E

Diamond is the hardest NATURALLY occuring substance, but sasuke's sword cuts through ANYTHING, including diamond. Humans have technology to break diamond, so this isnt saying much about him at all. Sasuke wouldnt even need to move to survey an entire area.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote: