Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #101
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: CONR3 WiFi Wall of Shame

Put Rawr on there as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #102
DeidaraSempai4
Genin

DeidaraSempai4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to DeidaraSempai4

I am going to look on top ten and tehre records in a bit but my guess is everyone but rprShadow in top ten in singles cheats
DeidaraSempai4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #103
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown25mil View Post
The reason why Sasuke is not that much of a problem for a lot of people anymore is because the first thing you did after discovering how cheap he is is figure out how to counteract that. And also, just because you are really good at this game and apparently know how to beat everyone really easily doesn't mean that everyone else can. Not everyone is as good at this game as you claim to be. I say claim because I have never seen you fight, not because I think you aren't good at this game. Regardless, I do really appreciate the information that you have put on this thread. Several of the things you said about Orochimaru were things I hadn't thought about and, now that I have had a chance to look into more, were quite useful. I really appreciate it when people post thier insights into the game on here, especially when they are of such high quality.
Thank you, and I'd say I'm not "The best" there is. I have my flaws and theres more than a few. But when it comes to looking into something new like 0 death combos (Have one for orochi, almost have one for sasori, deidara, jirayia, rock lee (without gates), naruto, kakuzu, and currently wokring on: shino, temari, baki, gaara, kankuro, and I'll dip into sai and kabuto later)... Or when it comes to finding awesome new AT (Spider trotting with deidara, four jab cancel specials with kakuzu, jackknife with orochimaru, ect.)... or even when it comes to simply finding things that work well ( buffered b-string variants, what port works well and when, how far, fast, and damaging something is... ect), thats where I hang my hat.

I'm not going to say I'm top 10 or that I could probably 0-death you with orochimaru since, to be honest, I dont know how you play but if theres anything in the world that needs to be known about the moves and something in this game, ask me.

"I want to obtain all the jutsus and gain a true understanding of everything in this world. The first one to mix blue and yellow called the new color "green". I want to do something similar to that. If blue is the chakra, then yellow is the seal, and green is the jutsu ... just as there is no end to the variety of colors, there are so many thousands ... tens of thousands of jutsu in the world as well." ~orochimaru

Last edited by Frost ninja; 12-14-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Frost ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #104
DeidaraSempai4
Genin

DeidaraSempai4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to DeidaraSempai4

frost that sasori int eh dark glitch needs to be banned

hopefull the glitches in this game will be like melee and actually useful
DeidaraSempai4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 AM   #105
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

unknown25mil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeidaraSempai4 View Post

What glitch is that? I encountered something that sounds like that the other day. I was playing squad survival, and my opponent was sasori all by himself for some reason and when he died, there was a short cutscene and then I had to fight hiruko, but he never appeared on the screen. I ended up losing as a result of time running out. I guess the random selection of the characters had chosen sasori and then hiruko, which normally automatically makes hiruko first and then transforms into sasori when he dies. However,it accidentaly left sasori as first and never brought hiruko in when sasori died. It really sucks because it is like instant loss guaranteed. Also, for anyone who cares to know, there is a really cool squad combination that is really cheap. The team is kakashi with anko as the second. All you have to do is activate kakashi's sharingan, which drains health, and wait until you are getting low on health from your opponen't attacks. Because of the sharingan's health drain, the red bar from damage never goes away, so when you switch out, all of your health gets regenerated. The same goes for anko once she is in her curse seal mode, which she should have by now since she regains chakra while subbed out. If you just keep switching between the two when your health gets low, it is like having triple the normal amount of health. Keep in mind though that if you use your special, alot of the red bar goes away, so only use it if it will be a guaranteed victory. We call this combination team switch out and it is really unfair in vs. mode and maybe onlne, but I haven't gotten around to checking that yet because I normally hate squad battles. Anyway, enjoy!
unknown25mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:17 AM   #106
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeidaraSempai4 View Post

No it does not, if you hit someone with your special in the darkness, it goes away.

!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #107
Byuusan
Academy Graduate

Byuusan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Byuusan Send a message via MSN to Byuusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Lawliet View Post
No it does not, if you hit someone with your special in the darkness, it goes away.
with Down X it even if it hits it'll still be dark
Byuusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #108
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuusan View Post
with Down X it even if it hits it'll still be dark
No I meant like a cinematic one, not a on field special, my bad.

!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #109
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Found another one, The Admirals. Spammed with every spammable character known to man, and somehow he was able to side dodge constantly, but really fast!

!
Old 12-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #110
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

yeah. hitting with just about any plain x special, you can cancel the darkness. This is effective when your opponent's second ninja is already weakened. You can two-jab cancel into it too so its not hard to hit with it. Glitch wouldnt be banned. In fact, its a fun way to catch them off their game.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #111
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Not to go off subject here but I was wondering... If my computer is using the wireless Modem at my apartment complex I should be able to go online right?I'm only asking cause"Santa" is bringing my daughter and I this game and w would like to play other people.Please note take it easy on us we are not that great,I believe.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #112
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Not sure. If it connects to the internet than it should be able to connect to wifi.
And have fun. Hope you enjoy the game.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #113
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Put Explosive Water on the wall of shame =D He d/ced right when i pwned him with my sasuke skillz

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #114
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Put DJ, all he did was spam in squads, Kakuzu arms and a Sasuke cheapo.

!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #115
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Found another one, GNTEX3FAN. I beat him as Naruto and he D/C'd. Isnt he on this forums?

!
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #116
L_Lawliet
Chunin

CHINITO and BK are both Sasuke cheapos, and both D/C'd when I beat them.

!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:20 AM   #117
JMAC9541
Apprentice Genin

JMAC9541 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pleez put 6th hokage on there he's just a sore loser dc king
UNS2 PS3 JMAC954
JMAC9541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #118
gno350
Freshmen Academy Student

gno350 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man i hate d/c's hey...in game name is also Gno350 my code is 3738-9934-9272...add me ..i wanna play people who just like to play..im all right...im sure to some of u though who have mad skills ..i might be a noob...but im always wiulling to play against those who r really good..it only gets me better
gno350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #119
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gno350 View Post
man i hate d/c's hey...in game name is also Gno350 my code is 3738-9934-9272...add me ..i wanna play people who just like to play..im all right...im sure to some of u though who have mad skills ..i might be a noob...but im always wiulling to play against those who r really good..it only gets me better
You should have posted this in the challenge thread...I will play you.

!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #120
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Anime Fan as well.

Garbage player and spammer to boot.
I didnt have any problem with my orochi-jirayia combo but still garbage belongs in the can