Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
OtoSeptic
Genin

OtoSeptic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs down CONR3 WiFi Wall of Shame

I think we've all started to see them. Players who are anal about their perfect scores and/or keeping themselves on the Top 10 boards, so they shut off their Wiis if they start to lose a battle. Or those who spam one character move (such as Chiyo's move, the one where she causes a spiked chain to shoot out of the ground) over. And over. Again. T_T

Aside from being extremely annoying, it's an awful waste of time on their opponents' parts, so I figured it might do good to list any such cheaters here so that better players can avoid them. Aside from saving our own time, refusing to fight them might make it a little harder for them to obtain points. ...Maybe.

I really don't like pointing fingers, but come ON, people. Have some dignity. Grow up and accept your losses.

So far, the only such sore loser I'm positive of is XWATTSH, the current "leader" on the Squad Board, who's notorious for constantly DCing his Wii when he begins to lose.

Edit: I'll add any names y'all give me to the list as time goes on. Just give a reason how/why the player cheated so we're not just throwing names up here without a back-up argument; repetitive offenses are good to note, too, just to make sure any DCing wasn't accidental. Thanks for your support!

The Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 WiFi Wall of Shame:

Spoiler:
XWATTSH (Top Ten Member)
Soto
=Porcupine=-Wv- (Top Ten Member)
Sand. Kazekage23 (Top Ten Member) [can someone clarify?]
STRICKER89 (Top Ten Member)
KING-GRO (Top Ten Member)
NOBESTAR [can someone clarify?]
oO0o)KILLa(o0Oo (Top Ten Member)
IKilledAJew (Top Ten Member)
SK8 Man
Jrome
DSERZ
Austin (Top Ten Member)
FREAK NASTY
SHADOW
BLACK
MAXX
Aubert
water
LIL CRAZY
-EPIK-
Hachibi
Rawr
Chain Smoker
The Admirals
Explosive Water
DJ
GNTEX3FAN
CHINITO
BK
6th Hokage
Anime Fan
LMC13
I LOLd X3
Luis
Shinji
Kyle =)
KISAMEsaiHIDAN!
Greggo
Riku
Clan Uchija
KILLER BEE
SACRO
AJS
CHARLES
ULISES
SASUKEMS
KIRK
RIKIMALU
Devon
SHANE
RIGHTEOUSFRO
BK
Pichon
NecrobumpWTF
KAKASHI-ZORO
CARLOS
MAMUD
ROXAS
youtube/tat0xst

Last edited by OtoSeptic; 02-21-2010 at 07:19 PM.
OtoSeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: CONR3 WiFi Wall of Shame

OHHH AGHH!!! I can't stand those people! I will definetly be contributing to this list, it just does not make it fun or fair for the honest shinobi fighting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So if people DC on you. Does that battle count as tied? Or does it count as it didn't happen at all?
Because I didn't do Wi-Fi battles at all and I'm planning on doing a few later on in my thanksgiving break.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
So if people DC on you. Does that battle count as tied? Or does it count as it didn't happen at all?
Because I didn't do Wi-Fi battles at all and I'm planning on doing a few later on in my thanksgiving break.
It counts as not happening at all.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I completely agree with this. Those guys need to understand that they can't win all the time cuz other people would like to be able to win also. Not to mention that the way they keep their scores up is completely unfair.

I think it's a great idea to list them here OtoSeptic. Rep up for you. I'll make sure to post their names here if I find any from now on.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
albertobankai
Genin

albertobankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to albertobankai

xkira23 he did me like that today i was pissed

clash of rev3-1033-1369-7582

PSN: Albertobankai12

feel free to add me
albertobankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

VioletDi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to VioletDi Send a message via MSN to VioletDi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtoSeptic View Post
I think we've all started to see them. Players who are anal about their perfect scores and/or keeping themselves on the Top 10 boards, so they shut off their Wiis if they start to lose a battle. Or those who spam one character move (such as Chiyo's move, the one where she causes a spiked chain to shoot out of the ground) over. And over. Again. T_T

Aside from being extremely annoying, it's an awful waste of time on their opponents' parts, so I figured it might do good to list any such cheaters here so that better players can avoid them. Aside from saving our own time, refusing to fight them might make it a little harder for them to obtain points. ...Maybe.

I really don't like pointing fingers, but come ON, people. Have some dignity. Grow up and accept your losses.

So far, the only such sore loser I'm positive of is XWATTSH, the current "leader" on the Squad Board, who's notorious for constantly DCing his Wii when he begins to lose.
Omigod. I fought a Chiyo like that! And I was on the Leaderboards, but I couldn't take the laggy matches, so I'm down at 15. I was so sure of the DCing, because I fought someone on the Single Leaderboards, and when it was the final round, I was winning, the opponent disconnected. -_- It's just a game! I play for fun. I'm not that competitive, but come on! Take your loss! I can't remember any cheaters in-game names right now on the top of my head, hmm.
VioletDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
OtoSeptic
Genin

Thanks, guys! Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'll update The List with any new names as time goes on.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
KiraFlax
Genin

KiraFlax is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KiraFlax Send a message via Skype™ to KiraFlax

Idk about that Xkira23 thing I beat him and he didnt quit on me. i think it qui because HE IS EXTREAMLY LAGGY. worst lag ever know wonder hes up there. but dude i dont think he quits
KiraFlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
AvengeTheClan92
Ninja Academy Student

AvengeTheClan92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know if this counts but I was facing a guy who was high on the Single Leaderboards and I was just starting on WiFi. I chose Anko and he was Naruto. I won a round then he won a round, then in the final round I was winning and he was down to about a little less then half. He then turned Nine-Tails and kept doing the move where Naruto goes underground and then slashes up and he used some other move that I can't remember off the top of my head. Like I said not sure if this counts but whatever. I don't remember his name though
Art, Is an Explosion!
AvengeTheClan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengeTheClan92 View Post
I don't know if this counts but I was facing a guy who was high on the Single Leaderboards and I was just starting on WiFi. I chose Anko and he was Naruto. I won a round then he won a round, then in the final round I was winning and he was down to about a little less then half. He then turned Nine-Tails and kept doing the move where Naruto goes underground and then slashes up and he used some other move that I can't remember off the top of my head. Like I said not sure if this counts but whatever. I don't remember his name though
Yeah, spamming is problematic.

However, an easy way to get around this is to block the attack by standing still and then punishing Naruto with a combo while he finishes the attack. Spamming is a pain but once you know what to do it isn't a problem. The only thing is that lag can be really troublesome and allow for characters like Sasuke and Shikamaru to be spammed to high heaven when there are simple solutions to take them out offline.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #12
KiraFlax
Genin

KiraFlax is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KiraFlax Send a message via Skype™ to KiraFlax

Heres one for ya Sand. Kazekage23. I was playing matches with this guy and dont get me wrong he was the best smartest player i have ever faced thus far. he would read ur moves and maybe combo you by throwing explosive kunai and bouncing you off of boxes and crap. And he actually wasnt spaming with some cheap character, He was freaking good. but i ended up winning a match and he quits right nwhen i ern my RYO. what a jerk. u can add him.
KiraFlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #13
AvengeTheClan92
Ninja Academy Student

AvengeTheClan92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Yeah, spamming is problematic.

However, an easy way to get around this is to block the attack by standing still and then punishing Naruto with a combo while he finishes the attack. Spamming is a pain but once you know what to do it isn't a problem. The only thing is that lag can be really troublesome and allow for characters like Sasuke and Shikamaru to be spammed to high heaven when there are simple solutions to take them out offline.
The lag gave me trouble when I tried to do the standing still thing. Once I got it down he used the other cheap move. Shika was spammed to space when I faced him online lol
Art, Is an Explosion!
AvengeTheClan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
OtoSeptic
Genin

Ugh. I'm convinced the Top Ten boards are no longer worth noting at this point. ._. My sister fought =Porcupine=-Wv-, #10 on the Squad Board. Funny how he completely SUCKED despite his position and fought worse than a level one CPU. THEN he DC'd when she killed one of his characters.

Also, Soto? He's played as no one except Sasuke/Kakuzu that I've seen -- the two easiest characters to spam -- and, go figure, has done nothing but spam their most obvious combos to win.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Sun God "Blaze" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A guy/girl named Gamer King had REALLY LAGGY Wi-Fi that messed me up and when I was about to win he d/c ed me.
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Sun God "Blaze" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Um, I don't play the game on Wifi but isn't using Combos supposed to be part of the game? xD
How is that bad? xD

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Sun God "Blaze" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Um, I don't play the game on Wifi but isn't using Combos supposed to be part of the game? xD
How is that bad? xD
No, it's the people who spam a combo like for Sasuke AAAA AAAA AAAA AAAA etc. that's like a kill if you just block it.
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Sun God "Blaze" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

If the thread maker would like to update this so often. I will sticky this. Because it sort of it helpful. ^_^. xD

Thread maker needs to reply to this...xD

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
OtoSeptic
Genin

Quote:
If the thread maker would like to update this so often. I will sticky this. Because it sort of it helpful. ^_^. xD

Thread maker needs to reply to this...xD
I plan to update it as often as time allows.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
Byuusan
Academy Graduate

Byuusan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Byuusan Send a message via MSN to Byuusan

killa is part of the singles top ten now, come on, 200+ wins and no lost? not even a pro can go through that without losing at least once
Byuusan is offline   Reply With Quote